All Comments on 'My New Job Ch. 01'

by marriedpervs

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
dsidedsidealmost 20 years ago
Justice served!

Loud mouths always get their just deserts

dsidedsidealmost 20 years ago
Sorry

I ment to score the last comment a 100.

marriedpervsmarriedpervsalmost 20 years agoAuthor
Don't judge me, just enjoy!!

Hi everyone,

Don't judge me, for I live a lifestyle that is totally fun and acceptable to me and my husband.

All my stories are adventures that we have shared together in innocent but sexy fun ok?

I have a number of stories submitted ready for posting - so let me know what you think!!

love, DEE (The woman in these stories and the wife of marriedpervs!!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Not much of a marriage

I don't want to judge you but there doesn't seem to be any love between husband and wife. Sort of sad because you seem to have to get her kicks outside your marriage and he's just a total ass, or at least you seem to want the world to think he is.

I'm really not looking forward to the story about the divorce, but I bet you have to write it someday Hope you practice safe sex in real life as I don't want to hear about you getting STD's.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Keep the stories coming...

... and keep all of us cumming. I love the real estate saleslady!

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Almost 10"

What BS! The entire story was too unrealistic so I gave it 1*.

saratusaratuover 12 years ago

LOOSER big time!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Tasting that delicious anal ring.

Al was on the right track when he spread her cheeks and stuck his tongue in her asshole. I would have spent a lot more time there though. Adding some sucking of her tailhole. I don't agree with the other post. Your not a "Looser", but her asshole would have been if could have used my tongue on her.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Are

Are all women in real estate whores. LW would certainly lead you to believe so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved it

Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous