All Comments on 'My New Life Ch. 07'

by K.K.

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Not realistic.

However, it was a fun story and well worth reading.

Tim413Tim413about 10 years ago
So

Bob has gotten married since he appeared in an earlier chapter? And the business trip (in chapter 7) includes Saturday night? I guess Dave and Jan didn't move to San Diego. Is there something in that neighborhood's water that makes George and Dave act so similarly? If so, maybe they should check out others in the neighborhood. What an excellent series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Tastes great!

When Cindy started licking Sues asshole, that was the best. Too bad she didn't thoroughly lick, suck and tongue fuck her tight little asshole until she came.

fifteen16fifteen16over 7 years ago
Years

I read this some years ago. a good fun read then and again now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not Good

Not good.... next after Sue and Jan officially become prostitutes at $500.00 a trick, then on to John and his boss want to use them for business... maybe a week or more at a time, maybe in Hawaii.... or setting them up to pick up strange men..... then STD's, perhaps beatings... or, Jan and Sue decide to freelance... get arrested, go to jail, husband found to be pimps, husbands fired, families disgraced...No, not good at all.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 4 years ago
This whole series is great?

It is a funny, sexy, totally unbelievable story. It is something that would be made into a movie comedy with top notch comedic stars. A 5 star rating and a FAVORITE for all 7 chapters.

airyfxairyfxalmost 3 years ago

Fantastic series. Perfect in presentation and eroticism.

CookiecreamyCookiecreamy7 months ago

The series was great. The end was abrupt and disappointing. Could have been better with the end of the final encounter.

RivetboiRivetboi4 months ago

So it could be that he has magic mind control powers and people listen to his every sexual instruction. Or he could just be an egotistical prick that thinks everybody’s sexual enjoyment requires his input. Either way he is still pimping out his wife and using her to benefit his career. More creepy than titillating. Doesn’t help that he sounds like a minute man. Not your best.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous