My New Neighbour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,591 Followers

I didn't have long to wait, but her first touch was so light I wasn't even sure I'd felt it. It must have been the very tip of her tongue that just gently touched my clit, and then trailed lightly all the way down my pussy. I felt myself tense just for the moment at that first contact, but then I relaxed and gave a quiet sigh as she licked me from one end to the other. I'd never been licked so tenderly before, it was almost a caress by her tongue as it descended and then turned and made its gentle way back along my slit.

Her fingers moved out of the way now and her hands rested on my thighs, pushing them further apart ready for the strokes of her tongue. The next time she licked me it was slightly firmer and so was the one after, and soon I realised it was the flat of her tongue that I could feel now, the tip just flicking out at the end of its journey and making me gasp as it caught my clit. I opened my eyes and looked down, catching sight of her eyes returning my gaze from under a mass of blonde hair that moved slowly up and down as she pleasured me. I think I felt her smile as our eyes met, but I couldn't be sure.

One thing I was sure of was the smile on my own lips, I'd got over my awkwardness and I just lay there and enjoyed what she was doing to me. It was beautiful. She was making each pass a little more positive than the last until she was nuzzling firmly between my pussy lips, her face getting wet from my juices as she buried her mouth in me. My hips were soon beginning to twitch of their own accord from the sensations I was feeling and I knew I was going to climax for a second time under Cara's attentions. She must have realised how close I was becoming, for she suddenly moved her hand from my thigh and slid two fingers right into my pussy, thrusting roughly in and out of me and heightening my pleasure. I was right on the very brink of coming again and enjoying a woman in a way I would never have dreamed possible, and then for a split second I felt almost guilty and I promised silently that I would repay her before I surrendered to the waves of happiness that washed over me.

Afterwards she cupped her face in her hands and gazed quietly up at me, smiling at my breathless fulfilment until I finally managed to speak.

'My god, Cara. What have you done to me?'

The question was almost rhetorical. I was really asking how she had managed to persuade me to enjoy a woman's touch, and in a way I was thanking her for it.

'Only what you needed doing Alison.' She replied, equally ambiguously, climbing onto her knees and gazing down at me.

I nodded silently, thinking about what was happening and making no attempt to cover myself. I'd come out of a heterosexual relationship with all the hurt and regrets that entailed, so perhaps Cara had caught me at just the right vulnerable moment. Whatever the reason I was enjoying being with her and learning just what a woman could do.

All those thoughts ran through my mind, taking my attention so that I hardly noticed when she moved closer and lowered herself onto all fours over me, the feel of her full breasts brushing over my smaller ones the only thing that caught my notice. I glanced down, enjoying the unexpected sight of her heavy breasts beneath her, her nipples standing stiff and engorged over mine. I wanted to reach down and fondle them, but I wasn't quite confident enough to do that just yet.

She lowered her mouth to mine, still propping herself up on her hands and knees as we kissed gently. I wrapped my arms around her and tried to pull her down into a full embrace but she pulled her mouth away and shook her head.

'Touch me, Ali.' She whispered, using my pet name, moving forward a little so that her breasts hung invitingly in front of me. 'It's your turn.'

I knew it was my turn. All the while until then it had been what she had done to me, the pleasure that she had given me without anything in return. Maybe it was simply a statement of fact, or maybe she wanted to remind me that everything had been one way traffic so that guilt would make me respond.

It didn't really matter which because I was already longing to join in and her request gave just the assurance I needed. Emboldened, my hands threaded their way between us to cup her suspended breasts, and it felt wonderful to have Cara's firm mature globes nestling in my palms. I fondled them, squeezed them, and tugged at them, pinching and rolling her nipples, all the while listening to the tiny little pleasure sounds that she made. And that helped too, because I was in unfamiliar territory playing with a woman, and her little noises let me know I was getting it right.

She moved a little higher on the bed, purposely I think, to bring her dangling nipple level with my mouth, mutely insisting that I took it into my mouth. I did as I knew she wanted, taking the firm little cylinder between my lips and sucking on it. She let out a noise from deep in her throat when I did that, a lovely noise of satisfaction and arousal, making me smile around her nubbin.

I was fondling one breast and sucking at the other, but my free hand, that had been holding her breast, now had nothing to do and so, almost as if of its own volition, it began to stroke her belly from below, fingertips running along her torso from breast to hip. I knew what it was doing, and I knew where it was headed, but it was as if I had no say in the matter, even when it found the join of her legs and held her pubic mound in its palm. I let it have its way, sliding under and between her thighs to cup her pussy and feel its wetness on my palm. Cara was so aroused, so turned on that she immediately began to press herself into my palm, moving her pelvis sexily to work my fingers between her pussy lips. I helped her, seeking and finding her clit, letting my fingertips rub it before her hips and my hand moved me lower, this time to find and enter her vagina. Whoever would have thought that I'd be doing this, and enjoying it?

I thrust in and out of her pussy with my fingers, letting the heel of my hand rest against her clit so that her own movements could stimulate her there. I'd never touched a woman sexually before, but it seemed the right thing to do, and it appeared to work for she was soon squirming more and more and beginning to make little noises in my ear, much as I had not too long before. I knew then that she was going to come and I couldn't help smiling to myself at my success in bringing her off. It was not long before her wriggling became so pronounced I was worried that she would dislodge my hand, but just as I was sure my fingers would slip from inside her she exhaled noisily and pushed herself hard onto my fingers, her whole body shuddering as she came. She held herself like that, gasping loudly and with her hips twitching as her climax surged through her, until finally she suddenly relaxed, slumping on top of me and panting for breath. I disentangled my hand and she shuffled down until our faces were level and then she whispered breathlessly in my ear.

'I just came.'

It was a totally unnecessary remark made as if in surprise, but I couldn't help but feel suddenly proud; I'd made a woman come. I put my arms around her, aware of placing my dampened fingers against her skin, and held her close, feeling her heart thudding against me.

For a few minutes we just lay still together with Cara partially on top of me, but then her mouth sought out mine and we kissed again, long and lovingly. I was no longer fazed by the affection she showed in her kisses, it seemed as right and natural as a man's kiss would have done, and twice as tender. I kissed her back, my hands roaming up and down her back as far as I could reach, feeling the soft firmness of her skin. She murmured her pleasure softly into my mouth, her body moving gently against mine as she responded to my caresses.

But then I realised that she was somehow straddling my leg, her thigh had slipped between mine and mine between hers, so that each was pressed against the other's pussy. It wasn't something I'd intended, and I'm pretty sure Cara hadn't either, but the unexpected feel of her leg pressing lightly on my pussy turned me on again almost instantly. I began to move, rubbing myself gently against her thigh, feeling her respond almost immediately by pressing herself onto me a little firmer. I wanted us to share what to me was a new pleasure and so I bent my knee a little raising my own thigh so that it pressed in turn against her and waited for her to take the hint.

'You minx.' She mumbled, smiling into a kiss as she began slowly to follow my lead.

At first it was a gentle movement, but soon, as we both became aroused again, the pressure became firmer and our wet slippery pussies slid over each other's thighs. I raised my leg knee further, turning slightly onto my side so that I could press harder against her, holding her as tight as she was holding me. Kissing was quickly forgotten, we were soon panting into each other's ears, thrusting and squirming, just waiting for the moment when our climaxes would flood our bodies with sensations.

Cara came first, even though she had climaxed not long before, rubbing herself frantically against my leg, gasping harshly into my ear as I tried my best to hold my leg firm against her thrusts. Hearing and feeling her climax against me very quickly sent me over the edge too and we ended up writhing against each other, feeling the fabulous flood and surge of our climaxes and crying out in our joint ecstasy.

This time when it was over we rolled apart and just held hands while we struggled for breath. I looked across at my new lover and burst out giggling when I saw her red-faced and trembling, looking every bit as spent and satiated as I felt, with her chest heaving and making her magnificent breasts rise and fall delightfully. I wanted to lean across and kiss them, but I just didn't have the energy.

'I hope you'll come again.' She said finally when she'd got her breathing under control.

'Would you like to explain what you mean by that?' I asked, raising my eyebrows and grinning at her ambiguity.

She laughed. 'I meant.' She explained. 'That I hope you'll visit me again, although the other coming again wouldn't be a bad idea either.'

'Then yes please to both.' I told her.

We lay quietly for a few minutes, just relaxing and enjoying each other's silent company, but then a thought crossed my mind and I rolled onto my side to ask her.

'How did you know?'

'How did I know what?'

'That I had...' I stumbled over what I wanted to ask. I tried again. 'How did you know that I was 'bi' when I didn't know myself?'

She turned her head and looked at me very seriously. 'I didn't. I was attracted to you the first time we met and I just hoped.'

I thought about it for a minute. 'I suppose that's what we all do with potential new partners, isn't it?'

Otazel
Otazel
2,591 Followers
12