All Comments on 'My New Personal Assistant Ch. 22'

by I_Dusk

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
I_DuskI_Duskabout 1 year agoAuthor

This was, for a long time, my favorite chapter. I hope you enjoy it. Just to manage your expectations, in the next chapter, Matt will meet with Natasha, and we will see Thomas again only in the chapter after that. There will be much more plot than sex now for a few chapters for those visiting this story mainly for that (nothing wrong with it, just, again, managing expectations) ;)

Those who want, feel free to check it out here https://www.patreon.com/posts/table-of-content-79544836

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFerabout 1 year ago

WOW, this is the second time in less than a week that you fucked with my brain. I was not expecting this, AT ALL! I had to think about this chapter for a while before commenting, only to realize I haven't the slightest idea where this is going to go now. It seems this relationship/non-relationship has become a kind of drug addiction for these two men. While it appears that Thomas sees this as a habit that he's still strong enough to break before it ruins his life, Matt only cares about the high that he's on right now. This story is SO complicated and SOOO good.

I_DuskI_Duskabout 1 year agoAuthor

MarcLuciFer. Thank you :) I think you summarized it perfectly in the end, well Thomas doesn't see it as a habit, but definitely as an addiction :) It will be better explained in a few chapters when I start to write in both POV's and you will see how Thomas actually perceives this...

There is a reason why this is my favorite storyline yet...

I_DuskI_Duskabout 1 year agoAuthor

And don't worry, HomHS is already submitted, so your brain can rest for another ten days after admins post that ;)

geemeedeegeemeedeeabout 1 year ago

Great analogy, MarcLuciFer! Fits the situation so well.

Goddamn, Matt is dim. It’s gotta be willfully so.

Exluke1Exluke1about 1 year ago

Matt is surely DIM as has wisely commented on. He brought Thomas to his lair for cheating on his fiancé.

Today Thomas told him everything he needs to know….That he loves Matt and wants a life time partner who is faithful to him. He has already had to say goodbye to the hope of having kids since his previous relationships have not worked out and he needs to now choose better more well matched guys to date. Since Matt is no where close to either of those commitments, Thomas has to say goodbye and look for someone else and try as best as he can to protect his heart (he is not doing very well on that front at the moment) unless miraculously Matt wises up and quick.

I’d think if Matt is truly broken and needs Thomas in his life as much as he says he does then the sooner he clearly tells Natasha how he feels about her and canceling the wedding the better. So why moan and complain about it when she’s already packing up before they talk. One small step to prove to Thomas and himself that he’s serious and not just wanting the idea of having both Thomas and his female hookups.

I_DuskI_Duskabout 1 year agoAuthor

ExLuke1, yes... you are most correct.

I will write the same as I commented on HomHS, which was just released. Please pay attention to the dates!

There is a LOT that happens in those three months for Ross and Kyle and also Matt and Thomas. Both these storylines are now only in January 2020, while HomHS is in April 2020.

As you sure know already, feel free to check it out on my Patreon if you want https://www.patreon.com/i_dusk/about

WitchyUrsulaWitchyUrsulaabout 1 year ago

I hurt and love these two men. I wish Matt could find that one love can be enough and Thomas could have the love of his life. Because of the fact that Matt cannot be tamed but will submit fits so well.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

OMG! That was so intense. I so want them together. Great job!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userI_Dusk@I_Dusk
Welcome to my page. I write explicit gay stories, most with some BDSM elements. I enjoy writing about deep, complex characters and having them often grow in ways they wouldn't expect. I love exploring different points of view on the world and letting the story take me where...