All Comments on 'My New Step-Dad is a Nudist Pt. 01'

by KissedMany

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Can't wait for next one

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nudist

Cn't wait to see where you take this, love the teasing and delay.

thongs125thongs125over 6 years ago
Gotta Love nudists

I think your story is Going Great.

Cannot wait for the next Part.

Thanks

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 6 years ago
Nudism

Nudism is supposed to be asexual. In this story, however, it is not. Thank goodness! Very arousing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Needs work

I would have given this 5 stars, but your grammar and sentence structure needs work...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nudism

This is one very horny story, can't wait for the next installment!

rodavrodavover 6 years ago
Very exciting

I gave you a 5. Great story. Very exciting. Specially the hesitation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice beginning

The is a very hot story and look forward to seeing where it ends up. Nothing like mother/daughter(s) fun.

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
wow!!

i love the tease. very sexy. well-done!!

Auspat2121Auspat2121over 2 years ago

Love being nude and in the company of other nudists. Great story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One year only me and my dad when camping and I have been skinny dipping at home but only rubbing lotion on him he had a afat cock and he has seen me looking at it for years. In the pool I would swim underwater and come up and make sure I rub that fat cock. I would take a fat cock filling my tight young pussy but the first time I make the first move helping him out of his shorts because that is all he had on. That fat cock slaps up on his tight and. He asked me if I like his body so l told him not bad but that cock you are going to put it in my pussy and fuck me if you're man enough to get me off and you better not come till you make me cum and cum hard for the first time. You know how you have different types of organisms and the one from getting fucked were the best hardest strongest I couldn't even move I just lyed there and he started to eat me out and he was a professional at eating pussy mine at least. He asked me if he did a good job and I said I tell you in a hour when you do it again.

exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguy11 days ago

As a long-time nudist, I think it's fine for a family to enjoy the nudist lifestyle. But the father-in-law is no nudist. He's a pervert and a predator! Why would the mother let her husband molest her daughter? Despite the above, I like the story. I can understand why the daughter decided to go nude even though she was reluctant. The story could have been more realistic if you had made an attempt to develop the characters. They don't seem like real people.

exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguy11 days ago

In my previous comment, I meant to say "step dad" and not father-in-law.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous