My Niece and her Roommate Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I turned to look back down at the driveway, I saw it was Leslie who was moaning, her head back and eyes closed, as Quinn suckled the nape of her neck from behind. Leslie faced the house with her bikini top dangling from her fingers as Quinn fondled and massaged Leslie's ripe tits and teased her pale pink nipples.

"Oh... that feels nice..." I heard Leslie murmur.

As I watched, one of Quinn's hands drifted down Leslie's belly, streaking the beading water on her skin, and dipped into Leslie's bikini bottoms eliciting another moan.

They were right out in the middle of the driveway, but mostly concealed from the road by our cars. The neighbors' driveways on either side were empty; I don't think the houses were occupied. Still, the girls were being incredibly reckless. Yet somehow I couldn't quite bring myself to tell them to stop.

Leslie dropped her bikini top, turned into Quinn's embrace and kissed her taller roommate with a passionate hunger. Quinn's hands wandered across Leslie's bare back, and Leslie pushed Quinn backwards to the driver's side of my car, tugging at the knots on Quinn's hips.

Quinn's bikini bottoms fell from between her legs as her back settled against my car door and Leslie dropped to her knees and locked her mouth to Quinn's naked loins.

"Yes, yes! Eat my little pussy," Quinn urged, pushing Leslie downward. "Eat that wet little pussy... Oh... Oh... Mmm-nngg..."

My cock was swelling awkwardly in my heavy dungarees. I suppose I could have turned back to my work and tried to ignore them, but that was never really an option. Instead I shifted around to sit more comfortably on the roof and watch my niece make love to her roommate.

Quinn gracefully raised one leg and hooked her heel over the side mirror like a dancer at the barre, opening herself to Leslie's affection. Leslie's fingers raked unimpeded down Quinn's ribs and across her hips, wrapping around to dig into the taller girl's ass and press Quinn's pussy more tightly to her probing tongue. Quinn's arms draped across the roof of the car, palms pressed flat, and her head rolled back in ecstasy.

From my vantage point on top of the house, I was looking right down at them and they knew it. Quinn opened her eyes, raised her head and looked directly at me, locking her exotic, lusty gaze to mine.

'You like to watch me cum, don't you, Uncle Mike?' she had asked me last night, and the answer was the same today. I was transfixed by the erotic spectacle below me, watching Quinn's chest rise and fall as her breathing became ragged, the desperate desire so explicit in her expression.

She bit her lip and groaned to keep from squealing as Leslie's tongue pushed her closer and closer to the edge. Quinn's hand pushed under the top of her bikini and she teased her own raspberry nipples between her fingers.

"Nngg, god, Lesie..." Quinn moaned loud enough to be heard on the roof, all the while staring right into my eyes, "Your tongue feels so fucking good... Mmmm... You're gonna make me cum, Lesie.... Make me cum... Make me cum..."

Quinn was panting now, one hand caressing her barely-there tits and the other tangled in Leslie's hair, pulling my niece tighter to the hot core of Quinn's desire. She finally broke eye contact with me as she came, clenching her eyes shut, hunching forward, and clutching Leslie's head as she stifled a ravished squeal.

I watched, spellbound with voyeuristic fascination as Quinn's toned body trembled in orgasm down on the open driveway under the warm spring sun.

She pushed Leslie away at last and slumped against the car door as my niece got back to her feet. They kissed again, Quinn groping Leslie's bare tits and Leslie bracing her hands against my car.

Then Leslie broke their kiss, hooked a finger through the front string of Quinn's bikini top and pulled her towards the house. Still woozy from her standing orgasm, Quinn let herself be led forward with a satiated smile, but just as they started up the front steps, both girls stopped and looked up at me.

Topless Leslie, her chin and chest slick with Quinn's nectar, called up "Don't you want to come inside with us, Uncle Mike?"

Bottomless Quinn, her top pulled askew leaving her all but nude, just bit her lip and smiled. And then Leslie pulled her lover staggering and giggling into the house behind her.

I told myself it was finally time to have that talk I'd been putting off. The worst parts of the roof were fixed and the rest could wait. Despite my erection throbbing against the confinement of my jeans, I convinced myself that I wasn't seduced by Leslie's double entendre as I climbed down the ladder; that I had to put an end to this.

Picking the discarded pieces of the girls' swimsuits up off the driveway, I followed them inside where I found the other top and bottom abandoned in the hallway leading back to the bedrooms. Soft groans and muted squeals confirmed what I expected to find there.

As I stood in the open doorway, the girls sprawled on the bed entwined in each other's embrace. Quinn's hand played between Leslie's thighs as they made out with each other and Leslie's hips squirmed and gyrated from the attention.

"Yay! Uncle Mike is here," Quinn cooed when she noticed me.

"Get undressed and join us," Leslie urged as the girls disentangled themselves.

"Girls, we can't keep doing this," I told them, trying to keep my voice as steady as possible under the circumstances.

Quin pouted as she rolled to the edge of the bed, gracefully tossing her hair behind her as she went. Leslie sat up and crawled to the foot of the bed, and beckoned me inside urging "Ok, but come see what we got you first!"

That took me by surprise.

I had intended to tell them to get dressed, or at least that's what I kept telling myself I was going to do. The naked teenagers cavorting so casually on my bed sort of had me off my game. Instead, Leslie piqued my curiosity and I stepped into the room as Quinn emptied a shopping bag from the local pharmacy across the sheets.

A dozen boxes of condoms spilled out, all different types, lubricated, ribbed, ultra-thin, latex-free; just a cornucopia of rubbers. Even at my age, I think I would have been red with embarrassment trying to buy that many condoms. The girls were obviously a lot more comfortable with their sexuality than I was.

"We had change from the money you gave us," Quinn explained, sitting up on her knees next to Leslie. "I hope that's ok."

"Which one do you want to try first?" Leslie asked, reaching for my belt and pulling me in the last step to the foot of the bed.

"Girls," I tried again to get control of the conversation, but Leslie started to open my belt buckle. Quinn put my hands on her bare hips and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"We're trying to be responsible, Uncle Mike," she said, looking right into my eyes again. "Leslie has so much to learn about boy-girl sex and she needs an experienced teacher. You want her to learn safely, don't you?"

"Quinn, please don't make this any harder than it already is," I implored as she began to unbutton my shirt and Leslie freed my straining erection from its confinement.

"It gets harder than this?" Leslie teased, taking my cock in her hand. As she licked my shaft from my balls to my cockhead, Quinn leaned in and kissed me, raking her fingers through my hair and down my chest.

Quinn's bare skin was hot under my hands and they moved of their own accord around to her ass and her back. Holding Quinn's slender body in my arms while her tongue wrestled with mine and Leslie kissed and nuzzled my cock banished any thoughts I had of resisting.

I had lost. Maybe a stronger man could have prevailed, but I could not. In hindsight, I had probably lost as soon as I climbed down off the roof.

Leslie climbed up my body, and Quinn moved aside to nibble the nape of my neck while I wrapped one arm around Leslie and kissed her too. I could taste the faint echo of Quinn on Leslie's lips. They were both kneeling side by side while I stood at the end of the bed and my hands played up and down both of their bodies, tracing their contours as I made out with each of them in turn, my stiff cock swaying between their bare hips.

"I want to be on top this time, Uncle Mike," Leslie murmured between kisses as we both jockeyed to caress Quinn's back and ass. "I want you to fuck me in every position you know... and then I want to invent new ones."

"Me too," whispered Quinn as she nipped at my earlobe and both of our hands explored Leslie's curves, meeting occasionally to entwine fingers.

The girls ushered me up the bed as I struggled with my pants, and they helped me with my work boots and socks.

As I lay there naked on the bed, they weren't going to give me time to change my mind. Quinn snuggled up beside me, pushed her hair out of the way and kissed me, long and slow. She ran her fingers down my chest and stomach, occasionally teasing my heavy cock.

Leslie meanwhile grabbed a box of condoms at random and tore into the package while she kicked the remaining boxes to the floor. "Like this, right?" she asked, straddling my legs on her knees. She held my erection upright and set the roll of latex on my swollen cockhead.

Quinn and I both propped ourselves up to watch as Leslie rolled the rubber down my shaft.

I hadn't worn a condom since grad school. After Bryan was born my wife decided she was done and had a hysterectomy. I hadn't given birth control a second thought since then. The snug fit of the condom brought back memories, and for a moment there I felt like I was the same age as the girls.

Quinn sat up and did that kneeling pirouette thing she does, swinging herself in behind Leslie and resting her chin on Leslie's shoulder. Leslie held my cock in her hands admiring her work.

"Mmm, that looks nice doesn't it?" Quinn asked, setting her hands on Leslie's hips.

"Yeah," Leslie agreed with a twinkle in her eye.

"Bet you can't wait to feel it inside of you... the way it stretches you inside... and fills your little cunt..."

"Oooo... yeah," Leslie closed her eyes and pressed me against her belly. "I want that... I want it in me."

"Let's go slow and savor it, ok?" Quinn suggested, cupping Leslie's ass in her hands and raising my niece up on her knees until she hovered over me. My eager cock quivered with anticipation as Leslie tickled her swollen pink lips with the condom's reservoir tip.

Quinn reached a hand around Leslie's hip. She spread my niece open and nestled me just inside her glistening labia. Taking Leslie's softly curving hips in her hands, Quinn shifted forward snugging her own narrow hips against Leslie's ass.

Together they rocked side to side, back and forth, and down a little more with each undulation.

"Oooo... Mm-Hmmm... Ahhh..." Leslie moaned as she filled her pussy with my cock. Her eyes were closed, her shoulders pulled back leaning into Quinn's flat chest, and her hands were pressed low on her belly, feeling the deepening penetration.

Leslie didn't have the same patience for this slow dance that her roommate did, and despite Quinn's guidance, my niece had taken me all the way in with just a half dozen thrusts.

"It's so weird, feeling you in there," she remarked, looking down at herself where we were joined together. "I didn't really think about it last night."

"You like it though, right?" asked Quinn, rubbing one hand low across Leslie's abdomen, and the other up between her breasts.

"Oh, yeah!" Leslie agreed, rocking her hips on my cock again. "It feels really... Mmm, really good... I've wanted this for so long, Uncle Mike... To be more than just your niece; to be your lover... And after last night I have everything I ever wanted and it's better than I could have imagined... You like it too... right?"

There was no question that it felt absolutely amazing. Leslie's near-virginal body held my cock so snuggly I was thankful to have the condom to desensitize me a little.

"God, I do," I confessed, running my fingers gently up her thigh, my other hand caressing Quinn's leg. I pumped my hips slowly, matching Leslie's gentle rhythm, and causing a startled grunt to escape her lips. "Your father would kill me though if he ever found out. Your mom and your brothers would probably help, and my boys would probably disown me... And I'm not sure any of them would be wrong."

Leslie pushed Quinn's helping hands away, and leaned forward. She braced her hands on the pillow on either side of me and bent down and kissed me. It wasn't passionate and intense. It was a slow, gentle kiss full of love and compassion and longing.

I felt Quinn move off me and settle onto the bed next to us. Leslie's breasts hung lightly against my chest swaying slightly as we kissed. I held her butt in one hand and caressed her back with the other.

"Don't worry about them right now," Leslie said eventually, looking into my eyes, pressing her forehead to mine. "Just love me for now. And if it can't last forever, then let's just be happy with the time we have."

"Besides," Quinn interjected with a smirk in her voice. She was lying on her side watching us with her head propped on her elbow. "You'll probably only ever get like two or three more chances to fuck two hot college sluts at the same time."

"HEY!" Leslie objected, and shoved Quinn's shoulder. "Stop that! We were having a moment."

Quinn stifled a laugh, but replied contritely, "I know, I was jealous. I'm sorry, I'll be good." And then she added "...for now."

"Where was I?" asked Leslie, turning back to look at me.

"I think you were asking me not to worry about the future and just to love you for now."

"Right... So..."

"Ok," I agreed. "For now, Leslie, I love you."

She smiled and kissed me again, collapsing onto my chest. I held her tight in my arms, her body pressed against mine, and I felt her tears on my cheeks. Leslie started rocking her hips again, sliding herself up and down my shaft. I grabbed her round, young ass in both hands and fell in with her rhythm, gently rocking upwards as she pushed back.

"Oh god!" she gasped. "Oh god, this... Ah... This feels so good... It feels so fucking good... Mmm... Mmmff..." She sat up, bracing her hands on my chest and started bucking her hips, riding me faster and faster.

"Oh, yes... yes... ungh... yes... You feel so fucking good inside me, Uncle Mike."

She was starting to pant from the effort. "But, oh wow... Being on top is a lot of work!"

I laughed at that, and Quinn laughed too. The two of us exchanged a knowing glance.

"Slow down," I told Leslie. "Let me do some of the work for a while." I took her hips in my hands and accelerated my tempo thrusting my groin up between her splayed legs.

"Try leaning back a little," Quinn suggested, sitting up and guiding Leslie with one hand on her shoulder and another at the small of her back.

"Oh, Shit!" Leslie gasped as she leaned back, flexing my cock to a new angle within her. "Oh... oh... oh... Shit!"

"You're doing so well, Lesie!" Quinn encouraged her, moving a stray curl of hair off Leslie's face. "Isn't she doing well, Uncle Mike?"

"You're so amazing, Leslie!" I told her, "You make me feel... feel like a horny teenager again... God, I love fucking you."

"I love it too, Uncle Mike..." she smiled, still panting for breath. "I love the way you make me feel..." Her curly hair fell across her face and her tits bounced on her chest as I churned her tight little pussy for all I was worth.

"Doesn't she have the most perfect tits, Uncle Mike?" Quinn asked, reaching out and tracing the curve of Leslie's breast with her finger tips. "I love the way they bounce when she fucks you."

"They're beautiful," I agreed, looking into Leslie's smiling eyes. I recalled Quinn's response to being called beautiful last night, so I turned to look at her and added "you both are."

Quinn blushed at the compliment.

"Is there room on this ride for one more?" she asked, swinging a leg over my head to kneel facing Leslie. Her long hair fell down her back and tickled my face as the pungent scent of her sex filled my nostrils and the dark, swollen bloom of her vagina hovered just out of reach. I had been craving a taste of that tantalizing pussy since last night.

"Uh-huh... Yeah..." Leslie panted. "C'mere."

Leslie pulled Quinn into a fervent, ravenous kiss and started bouncing her hips on my cock again. I wrapped my arms around Quinn's ballet-toned thighs and shifted us both until I could suck her lips into my mouth and push my tongue deep inside her.

I'll never forget that first taste of Quinn's delicate pussy. She had such a light and piquant flavor, like a good sloe gin warmed in a brandy snifter. I think I heard Quinn moaning as I traced my tongue through her moist hood and teased the stiff nub of her clit, but it was hard to distinguish who the sighs and gasps and squeals of pleasure were coming from.

I managed to maintain a steady rhythm with Leslie while lapping voraciously at Quinn. It took more concentration than you would think.

There were hands everywhere, roaming with passionate intimacy. My hands would meet theirs and our fingers would entangle briefly before sliding apart and drifting off to find some other enticingly hot flesh to caress.

"Shit!" Leslie gasped. "Quinn, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum!"

"Yeah, that's it," Quinn encouraged her in a breathless rasp, "Cum for me, Lesie... Cum for me... Cum for me..."

I felt Quinn's fingers down by my groin tickling Leslie's clit as Quinn rocked her hips against my probing tongue. My god, the way that girl could move her hips. I let Quinn work her own magic and reached down to hold Leslie by her waist, quickening my pace even further.

"Oh god, Uncle Mi-AH-ha..." Leslie's cry of rapture was cut short and I felt her tense up in my hands as a spasm seized her body. I could only imagine the expression of divine agony on her face. Her legs went stiff, pulling her away from me as Quinn urged her on.

"Cum for me, Lesie... Cum for me... God, I love the way your tits turn red when you cum."

Leslie's orgasm subsided and she slumped down and gave herself a moment to catch her breath, letting me focus my attention on Quinn.

"Mmmmm... You liked that?" asked Quinn, still grinding her clit against my tongue.

"Oh, yeah..." Leslie confirmed with a long sigh of fatigue, "That was amazing... Your turn now!"

Leslie climbed off and flopped down on her stomach beside me. "You didn't cum yet, did you Uncle Mike?" she asked, pushing her hair out of her face.

"No, not yet," I told her, though I was a little distracted by Quinn's sinuous hips settling her slowly onto my cock.

"Nnnngh... I can fix that... Ah... Uhn..." Quinn promised, as she started to ride me harder. My hands crept up her legs to her waist.

"Tell me when you're gonna cum, ok?" Leslie asked, propping herself up on my chest to look down at me. "I want to watch. I want to look into your eyes while you cum. I got distracted last night and I missed it."

"I will, " I smiled. "Mmm... I don't think... it will be much longer."

She kissed me then, running her fingers through my hair, but she suddenly pulled away from me with a wide grin. "You taste just like Quinn," she laughed and then went back to kissing me with even more enthusiasm. I moved a hand from Quinn's hip and wriggled my arm under Leslie to wrap around and cup her buxom ass

When I finally felt the tension reaching its peak, Leslie held my face gently in her hands and watched as Quinn rode me to a back-arching climax. I made a special effort to keep my eyes open and hold her gaze throughout.

It was a really beautiful moment.

The three of us spent the rest of the afternoon in bed tangled up in one another. I lost track of how many times each of them came, but I went through two more condoms. I was thankful to have them. I don't think I ever could have lasted as long otherwise.