My Niece and her Roommate Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Around five-thirty the girls finally got up and went to make dinner, telling me to relax.

"You were working so hard all day, Uncle Mike," Quinn explained, as the girls went back to their room to find some clothes.

"Yeah, and we want you hard all night, too," Leslie quipped with a mischievous smirk. That time, I know I heard Quinn groan at the pun.

They left me alone in the bed I'd once shared with my wife to wonder about this wonderful, weird, risky new relationship I found myself in. Whatever it was that Leslie wanted, it clearly involved Quinn as much as it did me and I wasn't quite sure what to make of that.

I wondered if maybe I was overthinking things. Maybe I should just go with the flow, be the girls' plaything for the week and worry about the consequences later. It would be so easy and trying to talk to Leslie about it was so hard. But I'd raised my boys to make hard choices. I'd be such a hypocrite if I took the easy path.

The debate swirled through my head and I must have drifted off, because the next thing I knew, the girls were back, lying on either side of me. I was still lying naked on top of the sheets, but they had pulled on their oversized T-shirts. They were both propped up on their elbows, chins in their hands, looking down at me and grinning in a way that made me nervous.

"Do you wanna tell him?" Quinn asked Leslie.

"No, you found it, you should tell him," Leslie replied.

"Tell me what," I asked, trying to clear the nap-fog from my brain.

"Applesauce," said Quinn.

"Applesauce?"

"That's your secret pancake ingredient."

"It is?" I tried but I knew the jig was up.

"Quinn found an open jar of applesauce all the way in the back of the fridge," Leslie explained. "And we haven't eaten anything else with applesauce, so it must have been in the pancakes. I can't wait to tell my Dad!"

"...Alright. You got me," I confessed. "What's it going to take to keep you two quiet?"

The girls looked at each other, then looked back down my naked body to where my cock was already starting to swell on its own.