My Niece's High School Graduation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH FUCK! HERE IT COMES!" I shouted in warning as I quickly reached down and wrapped my gripping hand around the throbbing shaft. As my hand slid around my pulsating cock, I pulled my hips back quickly and it popped out of her vacuuming mouth with an audible "POP!" I saw her mouth gasping open in surprise and her eyes flicked up to the engorged crimson head. I pointed the gaping piss-slit down towards her face just in time as the first ropey white strand burst forth. It splashed in a long milky streak upwards across her cheek, over her nose and crossed one eyebrow before continuing over her forehead and ended in her hair. I moved the tip of my cock and pumped my hand rapidly back and forth as the next blast caught her on the chin, across her parted lips and over her other cheek.

"Aaaaaaahhhh," she gasped as my dick continued to erupt and spurt shot after creamy shot onto her upturned face. She looked so fucking sexy with my cum on her face and I jacked away at my surging rod as it spit forth wad upon wad of thick milky cream onto her beautiful smooth 18-year old face. My orgasm shook me time and again as the exquisite sensations flowed through me as I continued to unload on her gorgeous face. I directed the ejaculating wads of semen away from her eyes as much as possible and allowed my shots to fall mostly on her cheeks and forehead. As my climax started to wind down, my hand started to slow its jacking motions on my cock. I slowed my pumping action as I felt my cock slowly start to deflate. I took a few last long firm strokes all the way from the base to the tip and coaxed a few more whitish gobs to ooze forth and drool down onto her face. I finally released my spent dick and looked down at her.

Holy fuck! Her face was covered in my milky cum! There were gobs and strands of whitish fluid everywhere! As well as covering most of her face, there were shining ribbons of it in her hair and on the shoulders and top of her black dress. I was used to cumming in large amounts but even I was surprised at the amount of jizz covering her face.

"Are you okay, honey?" I asked with concern.

"Oh yeah, Uncle Jeff. Your cum felt so hot and powerful as you were spraying it onto my face. Right now it feels so warm and creamy. It feels kind of heavy too. Is there a lot of it?"

"Oh yeah, honey. There's a lot. Your face is almost totally covered. Hey, hang on just a second. Stay right there and don't move." An idea popped into my head and I lifted myself off her and quickly dashed to the living room. I grabbed my digital camera and hurried back to the bedroom. She continued to lie back on the bed with her face coated in my pearly seed. I stood next to the bed and focused the camera in on her glistening face. The flash caught her attention and she looked over at me as I zoomed in for a close up.

"I'll just take a few pictures honey, so I can show you how beautiful you look with cum all over your face," I said as I started to snap shot after shot of her with her face painted with my viscous seed. I moved around the bed and took some shots from the other side and then stood on the bed over her and took some that way. I straddled her chest again and took some close ups from directly overhead as well.

"Can I rub it in now, Uncle Jeff? It's starting to slide down my cheeks and neck."

"Sure, sweetie. But there's more there than I thought there was going to be so I think you have more than enough if you want to push some right into your mouth as well."

"Oh good! It felt so good when you were sliding your cock back and forth in my mouth that I was hoping I'd get to have some more." She quickly reached up with her hands and starting rubbing the warm cream all around her face. I watched as she pushed one larger puddle across her cheek and it slipped sensually between her soft parted lips.

"Mmmmmmmmm. That tastes so good. I think I'm already in love with the taste of your cum, Uncle Jeff," she said as she pushed another gob into her mouth and I watched her lick her fingers clean. Her erotic display was firing my senses once again.

"Oh fuck, Emma. You look so sexy doing that," I said as I started to slide backwards on the bed. "Get your legs apart," I instructed as I knelt near the foot of the bed. She instantly drew her knees up and let her long tanned legs drift apart, the points of her heels digging into the bed. The tight hem of her dress rose once again to give me a perfectly framed view of her wet pink pussy.

"Oh honey, your cunt is so beautiful," I said as I quickly lowered my face into her sodden trench. She was soaking wet and both her inner and outer labia shone with her leaking juices. I eagerly slid my tongue deep between those glistening pink lips and licked upwards.

"OH UNCLE JEFF!" she moaned out loud as I slithered my tongue deep against the searing hot walls of her vagina. I was so turned on by her that I plunged my tongue deep into her weeping little box and licked relentlessly at her tender folds of flesh. She flexed her hips up into my eager mouth as I heard her letting out little squeals and moans as I pleasured her with my lips and tongue. I flicked my eyes up to see her looking down at me through lust-filled eyes as she pushed her cum-coated fingers into her mouth once again.

"Mmmmmmmm," she moaned out loud as she savored more of my creamy seed. I ran my tongue up from the bottom of her juicy twat all the way to the top of her plump pink inner lips and set my sites on the upright spire of her engorged clitoris. I swarmed in over it and clamped my lips tightly down over it as I sucked ravenously on that sensitive nodule.

"OH GOD!" she shrieked as I lathered the hot little button with swipes of my raspy tongue. "OH UNCLE JEFF! I .......I...........OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH....." Her climax washed over her as I kept my tongue and lips busy on her pulsating clit. Her hips bucked up into my face as I pressed my whole face firmly into her hot sweaty pussy. I swabbed my tongue all around her big throbbing clit at the same time as my lips closed around it and sucked.

"OH.....OH.......OH......SO FUCKING GOOD" she wailed as her orgasm had her shaking and convulsing under my skillful tongue. I ran my hands up and down her silky smooth inner thighs as she quivered and gyrated beneath me. I had gotten so excited seeing her eagerly eat my load of semen from her cum-covered face that I had almost attacked her hot little box with my probing tongue. I continued to ravenously eat her out as her first climax finally subsided.

"Oh Uncle Jeff. That was so good. I just.....oh.....UH...UH.....OOOOOOOOHHHH," she shrieked as a second orgasm followed quickly upon the heels of the first. Her hips twisted and a wave of her sweet pussy juice gushed forth to wash over my lips and chin. I licked and probed insistently at her steaming twat as she shrieked and twitched under my oral assault. I could feel the muscles of her thighs quivering beneath my fingertips as I ran them up her sleek inner thighs to the edges of her drooling pussylips. I ran my fingertips delicately over her slick pink lips as my tongue swirled over her hot inner walls. I could hear her panting like a little steam engine above me as I continued to eat her out. As she finally started to come down from her second toe-curling release, I slid my tongue back and licked softly at her puffy swollen labia.

"Oh gosh, Uncle Jeff. I can't take anymore," she said, totally exhausted. I lifted my mouth away from her shining twat and moved up on the bed to lean on my arm beside her. As I was eating her out, she had continued to push the remainder of my cum into her mouth with her fingers. Her face was left with a fine sheen of my drying seed while various gobs were still visible in her hair and on her dress.

"Oh Uncle Jeff. I'm so exhausted," she said as she lay totally relaxed in blissful contentment. I slid the covers from beneath her and pulled her high heels off her feet and set them down on the floor beside the bed. I left her dress on and got into bed beside her and pulled the covers up over both of us. With her eyes closing, she turned on her side and snuggled into me.

"You did great today, Emma. I think we both need some sleep. Tomorrow, I've got some other things to show you," I said as I reached over and turned off the light.

"Mmmmmmmmm, I hope it's like what I learned today," she said softly as I felt her fingertips trace delicately down my flat stomach. They slid down further and her soft little hand encircled my dormant cock and caressed it lovingly. Her hand slowed and held my manhood gently as her breathing slowed and fell into the gentle rhythm of sleep.

I slid my arm around her shoulder and kissed her softly on her head as I held her warm young body against my side. I lay my head back against the pillow and started to quickly drift off to sleep with various images of my gorgeous 18-year old niece running through my head. Yes......I thought......I had a lot more to teach her....tomorrow would be a very good day.......

Chapter 7

Mmmmmmmm...it felt like I was taking a nice warm luxurious bath. I felt enveloped in soft moist warmth, my whole body tranquil and at peace.....What?....What the fuck was that on my cock!

I stirred from my sleep and looked down towards my groin. Oh man!...What a sight! There was my sweet 18-year old niece, Emma, leaning over my upright cock. I stole a quick glance over at the clock on the bedside table, 8:49, before looking back at her. The soft morning light was streaming in around the curtains and I was able to see her clearly.

She knelt at the side of my hips, still wearing the tight black dress she'd worn to her graduation ceremony last night. She had her long dark hair pulled back in a ponytail....that's my girl! This kid was a fast learner! I could see her long tanned legs folded beneath her as she leaned over me. With her hair pulled back, her face was in perfect profile. Her soft pillowy lips were stretched wide open as she had about half of my rigid cock impaled in her mouth. Oh fuck!......I thought....what a beautiful way to wake up!

Her delicate little fingers traced teasingly around the thick base of my cock as she bobbed her head lovingly up and down on the pulsing shaft. I could see little rivulets of her saliva running down the gnarled shaft as it trickled from the corners of her stretched lips. She was sucking away at it like a pro as her tongue swirled all over the sensitive membranes of the engorged crown as she bounced up and down on the top half of my surging cock. I had no idea how long she had been at it but I could tell I was close to being ready to blow off into her suctioning mouth.

"Oh Emma. That feels so fucking good," I said as I kept my eyes glued to her stretched lips surrounding my thick member.

"Mmmmmmmmmm," she purred into me as she flicked her eyes up to meet mine. I could see a look of pure pleasure in her gaze and then she turned back and concentrated on sucking me off. Once she knew I was awake and aware of what was happening, she took her blood-red fingernails and started scratching lightly into the skin around the base of my shaft.

"OH FUCK! I love that! You know exactly what I like already," I said as I let my head drop back against the pillow. It took only a minute or two of her teasing manipulations and I felt the rush of semen start to speed its way to my throbbing cock.

"OH FUCK EMMA! GET READY...........OH FUCK!.......HERE IT COMES!" I bellowed as the first jets of cum spewed forth. I looked at her bobbing head as the engorged crown throbbed hotly as I started to ejaculate into her vacuuming mouth. She kept the swollen head locked tightly between her full lips as her tongue swirled against the V on the underside of my head as I unloaded. I flooded her mouth with a big morning load and little trickles of creamy whiteness slid from the corner of her mouth as she tried to keep up with my erupting cock. I saw the muscles in her neck contract as she swallowed a mouthful and let out a low moan of pleasure. One of her hands quickly shot between her spread thighs and I saw her arm moving jerkily as she rubbed furiously at her throbbing clit.

"MMMmmmmmmmm," she groaned noisily as her own orgasm overtook her as she continued to suck eagerly at my spitting rod. Fuck! I couldn't believe how hot this kid was! She could cum so easily almost strictly by just sucking my cock. Her lithe young body was quivering and trembling as waves of ecstasy coursed through her. She never once released her grip on my shooting cock with her mouth or other hand as she swallowed gob after thick milky gob of my creamy cum. The last throes of my climax washed over me and I felt the last few wads of cum drizzle sluggishly from my gaping piss-slit onto her bathing tongue. She started to come down from her shaking release as well and she slowly continued nursing at my cock.

"Oh Emma. That was beautiful. What a way to wake up!" I said as I looked down at her stretched lips still circling the rope-like corona at the base of my cockhead. She slowly slid her mouth upwards and lifted her mouth off my deflating member. Little strands of saliva and cum connected her mouth with my cock until her tongue slid out to circle her lips and gather in the final remnants of my warm semen.

"Good morning Uncle Jeff," she said as she turned to me with a smile of pride. She leaned her face down and rubbed my cockhead all around her cheeks and lips as she looked at me lovingly. "I'm glad you liked it. I woke up a little while ago and your cock was so hard and beautiful, I just couldn't resist. I played with it in my hand for awhile and it just got hotter and harder so....I.....well I.....I just wanted it in my mouth so bad."

"That was just perfect honey. That is the absolutely best way for a woman to wake up her man in the morning. I just loved it."

"I liked it too. I had to rub myself again when your cum started to shoot into my mouth. There was a lot of it again too. I don't think I need breakfast now," she said with a playful smile as she continued to roll my deflating cock all over her gorgeous face. She reached up and pulled the band out of her hair and let her hair fall free. As she shook it out, I felt the silky strands graze and dance over my abdomen as she leaned over me.

"So, do you have some more things to teach me today Uncle Jeff?" she asked as she looked at me coyly while she pumped a final creamy gob of cum up my dwindling shaft and lapped it up eagerly. Oh God! She was so fucking sexy!

"Yeah, starting right now. Get up here honey." She released my spent member and got onto her knees and crawled up towards me.

"What do you want me to do, Uncle Jeff?"

"Just slide your leg over my chest so you're straddling me.....yeah....that's it. Now just bring that sweet little box of yours up just a little......that's perfect." She did exactly as I instructed and I was inches away from her tender young pussy. Once again, it was framed perfectly by the hem of her tight dress that hugged her hips deliciously. "Now honey, you just hang onto that headboard and ride my face for as long as you want."

"Oooooh. Okay Uncle Jeff. That sounds like fun," she said as she instinctively dropped her slick slot right onto my mouth. She let out a low groan as I slid my tongue deep between the swollen lips of her damp little box. I flicked my eyes up and saw her grip the headboard tightly and close her eyes with pleasure as she started to rock back and forth against my face. I reached around and gripped her lush round ass firmly, the material of her clinging dress feeling sensually smooth under my fingers. I pulled her downwards against my face as I thrust my tongue up into her searing wet trench.

"Oh Uncle Jeff. That feels so good. Your tongue is so deep inside me," she said as she rolled her wide hips in slow circles on my plundering tongue. I held her tightly against me as I kept swabbing and lapping at the hot soft membranes of her vagina. She tasted so young and sweet. I found myself eagerly searching for more and more of her delicate girl-juice as I savored the tart young taste on my tongue. I slid my tongue up from between the soft hot folds of flesh and slid it over her protruding pink clit.

"Oh gosh! That's it Uncle Jeff. Right there," she moaned as I lathered my tongue all around that fiery hard little pea. I kept licking and sucking at that throbbing red organ as her ecstasy escalated. I felt little tremors start in the muscles of her body and knew she was on the verge of her orgasm. I delicately caught her clit between my sucking lips and gently let the edges of my teeth scrape over the sensitive taut surface of her swollen nodule.

"Uuuuuuugghhh.....oh God! What......I......AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH," she let out a long groan of pleasure as her orgasm swept over her. She rocked herself down hard against my face as she bucked and twitched through her climax. I swirled my tongue all around her engorged clit as she bounced and shook on my face. Her hot smooth inner thighs gripped the sides of my face tightly as she rode out a shattering release. I felt a wash of her discharge slip out to cover my chin and I released her sensitive clit and lapped downwards to capture as much of the succulent nectar as I could. I lapped at her pink swollen lips and drove my tongue deep within her as I continued to eat her through the final twitches and gasps of her orgasm. She finally ceased her shaking and rocking and sat still as I softly licked and sucked at her sodden little box.

"Uncle Jeff, you make me feel so good when you do that." She slid her sensitive twat back off my face and looked down at me lovingly, her lush brown hair falling about her face sensually. "Mmmmm......you've got some of me all over your face again," she said as she slid further backwards down my body and lowered her face to mine. I watched her tongue slide out of her mouth and lap up the glistening juices coating my face. Once she had licked me clean of her sweet discharge, she brought her beautiful full lips to mine and pressed them against me in a searing kiss. Our tongues found each other and rolled against each other as we shared the sweet taste of her warm juices. She kissed me deeply and lovingly as she held my face in her hands and my hands roamed over her muscular back and round firm ass. She finally pulled her face back from mine and looked into my eyes as she panted breathlessly.

"Uncle Jeff," she said softly as she looked into my eyes. "I've gotta pee!" she exclaimed with a big smile and bounded out of the bed.

"Me too!" I said with a laugh. "I'll see you back here in a few minutes." She headed into the bathroom off the main hallway and I went to the en-suite in my brother's bedroom. I took care of my usual morning business and then grabbed a washcloth and cleaned myself thoroughly. My plan was to have Emma take a shower with me shortly but I wanted to be clean and ready in case any further "activities" occurred in the next little while. I also gave my teeth a quick brush to get rid of that morning breath. I was minty fresh as I returned to her bedroom. In just a minute or two, she walked saucily back into the room. That gorgeous dress still hugged her tall lanky frame beautifully. I never got enough of looking at those long tanned legs of hers.

"Uncle Jeff, thank you so much for everything you've taught me," she said as she rolled onto her side and lay against me with her head on my shoulder. I could tell she had brushed her teeth as well. "I never knew I could feel this good."

"I'm glad you like it, sweetie. You make me feel that way too."

"Uncle Jeff, I could see in the mirror that you got some of your cum all over my dress and in my hair last night," she said as she touched her fingertips to a few dry milky stains on the front of her black dress.

"That's okay honey. We'll take it to the dry cleaners today. It'll be good as new once they're done. And we'll take a shower in a little while and you can wash your hair. Right now though, why don't you take your dress off?"

1...56789...32