My Niece's High School Graduation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, a couple of things," I said as I pointedly looked down at those gorgeous legs of hers. With the little denim miniskirt that she was wearing, the smooth tanned skin of her thighs was beautifully on display all the way up to just an inch or two below her pussy. "But first of all, do you remember what happened on our way to the dry cleaners yesterday morning?"

"Yes....." she said in a drawn-out voice as she sat back in her chair and looked at me coyly. My eyes were drawn back down to her legs as she started to let her thighs roll open. I reached over and rested my hand on the smooth cool skin just above her knee.

"Did you like that?" I asked as I started to slide my fingertips further up the inside of her thigh. My God, there is nothing better than the inside of a girl's thighs.

"Oh gosh, yes," she said in a breathy whisper as she looked down at my exploring hand. As my hand slid up along the baby-soft skin, her thighs seemed to drift further apart of their own accord. The hem of her little skirt rose higher and higher until her panties came into view. The brilliant white of her panties stood out boldly against her dark tanned skin as it cupped her warm young sex snugly. With one eye on the road and one eye on her, I slid my fingertips right up until I was toying with the elastic edge of the leg opening. I traced the tip of one finger teasingly along the edge as she looked down between her legs and watched breathlessly. I slid the tip of my middle finger over the surface of those innocent virginal panties until I found the warm cleft beneath.

"Uuunnnggh," she said in a breathy groan as I traced the line of that smooth warm cleft up until my fingertip rubbed over the engorged button of her swollen clit. I rubbed my fingers up and down teasingly over the front of her panties as she started to squirm in her seat.

"Are you wet, Emma?" With her beautiful dark hair swirling about her face, she looked over at me with a glassy lust-filled look in her eyes.

"Mmmmm, I'm not sure," she purred. "Why don't you slip in and see."

"Hmmm, I just might have to do that." I drew my fingers back slightly and then slid them deftly beneath the elastic of the leg opening.

"Mmmmm," she let out another low purr as my fingers slid right over the hot surface of her slick labia. Oh fuck! She was absolutely dripping! I felt my cock lurch in my shorts as my fingers slid over the warm soft skin. I dipped my fingers between her puffy labia and got my fingertips coated with her warm girly goo. The position wasn't quite comfortable enough for what I had in mind, so as I had done the previous morning, I drew my fingers out from the leg opening, pushed her skirt up out of the way with the back of my hand, and then insinuated my whole hand right down the front of her panties.

"Aaaaaahh," she gasped as my big hand cupped her tender young sex and squeezed softly. I looked over at her face and saw her eyes almost closed as she surrendered herself to the stimulating new sensations coursing through her nubile 18-year old body. "Jesus," I thought to myself as I looked at her; she was so incredibly beautiful and the sensuously wanton look on her face right now just made her all the more attractive. I slid my middle finger right down into her hot oily slot and inserted it as far up into her as I could.

"Mmmmmmm....nice," she mewed as she let her legs roll open as far as she could get them. I started to slide my finger in and out of her as I rubbed it along the hot folds of soft flesh inside her. The heel of my hand was rubbing constantly now over the stiff red spire of her engorged clit.

"Uuunngghh," she let out a slow deep groan as my stimulating fingers caused her to become more and more aroused. I looked over again and her head was leaning against the headrest and her eyes were closed in pleasure while her pouting thick lips gaped open invitingly as she gasped for air. I looked down at the front of her panties and it looked like there was a furry little animal thrashing about inside there as my manipulating hand continued its probing movements.

"Oh God....oh God.....," she moaned and I could feel the muscles of her stomach quivering and flexing beneath the palm of my hand. With my middle finger buried far up into her, I rubbed the tip teasingly along the sensitive folds of flesh on the roof of her vagina.

"MMMMMHHHHHHHH," she let out a high-pitched squeal as my probing finger triggered an intense vaginal orgasm deep inside her. "OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH..." A long gasp of pleasure issued from between those soft fuckable lips of hers as she started bucking and thrashing about in her seat. I rubbed down on her throbbing clit with the heel of my hand as tingling orgasmic tremors shot through her body. I could feel the warm wet feeling of her silky nectar gushing from between her legs as her numbing climax continued. Her twitching body finally stopped convulsing and she collapsed back against the seat in a state of pure bliss, her mouth open as she gasped for air. I withdrew my fingers from inside her and just left my hand over the warm mound of her pussy, cupping it tenderly.

"Feel better now?" I asked as I looked over at her firm little tits heaving beneath her tight white top as her breathing slowly came back to normal. Watching her twist and thrash about in the throes of her orgasm had gotten me more and more aroused. My cock was as hard as an iron bar in my shorts and I knew I needed to get it somewhere inside her....fast!

"Oh gosh yes," she said softly as she looked at me through glassy eyes with a smile of blissful contentment on her face. "Thank you, Uncle Jeff. That was amazing. I think you were right; I think I needed that bad."

"And there's something I need just as bad," I said as I withdrew my hand from inside her panties and grabbed the steering wheel as I made a turn.

"Wh....what's that?"

"I need to fuck you hard and deep one more time before this weekend is over," I said as I pulled the car into the laneway of my condo and screeched to a quick stop.

"Y...your place?" she said in surprise as she suddenly realized where we were.

"Yeah, c'mon. We don't have a lot of time before I have to have you back," I said as I hopped out of the car and made my way around to her side. I opened her car door and got a nice treat as she swung one long leg out after the other. I had that usual teasing glimpse as her legs were spread wide apart for just a second giving me another tantalizing look at her snugly fitting panties. I felt my cock give another lurch within the confines of my shorts.

"I'm coming....I'm coming," she said as I all but dragged her to the house. As soon as we were inside, I closed the door and threw the deadbolt. I flicked on the light in the foyer and turned to look at her. She was standing just inside the door panting breathlessly. Oh Jesus, she looked so fucking good. The overwhelming allure of my 18-year old niece's sweet innocence filled me with desire. I wanted to feel myself inside her....and I wanted it now.

"Oh Emma, you are so beautiful," I said as took her in my arms and brought my mouth down to hers. She opened her mouth as my lips pressed against hers and she gave a soft moan as my tongue forced its way into her mouth. I slid my arms around her delectable young body and she wrapped hers around my neck as I kissed her passionately. I moved forward until her back was pressed against the wall beside the door. I brought my hands from her back and slid one up to cup her firm budding breast as I lowered my mouth and kissed her sleek young neck.

"Oh Uncle Jeff, that feels so good," she crooned as I kissed and sucked on the smooth skin of her neck. I could feel the pebbly nub of her nipple stiffening beneath my hand as I ran it over the tightly stretched material of her tank top. Oh Jesus, I was so aroused I couldn't wait any longer. My cock was positively throbbing in my pants as I quickly tore open the button at the top of my shorts and pushed down my zipper. I slid my shorts down to my ankles and kicked them to the side as I stepped out of them. My rigid erection stood up like a spear between us as I slid my hands around her hips.

"Oh Uncle Jeff!" she gasped in surprise as I picked her up and pinned her against the wall. Her legs came up instinctively and wrapped around my back. I shoved my hand between us and pushed the front panel of her panties over to one side. I was so driven by lust that I didn't even take the time to take them off her. I wrapped my hand around my rock-hard cock and positioned the broad flared knob between her puffy wet pussy-lips. As soon as I felt the delightful hot sensation of her labia snugging up against the spongy membranes of my cock-head, I flexed my hips and drove it home.

"OOOOOOOOWWWW!" she let out a long deep groan that seemed to be a mixture of pleasure and pain as I drove my throbbing cock high up inside her. In one long hard thrust, I powered the entire length of my cock into her. As soon as her stretched labia gripped the taut skin at the base of my cock, I flexed backwards and then slammed it into her again.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHH," she gasped and her head started lolling about from side to side as I drove my 9" erection all the way to the hilt into her time and again. I was so aroused and overwhelmed with desire that I hardly knew what I was doing. My hands held tightly onto that beautiful young ass of hers and I could hear the sound of her body bumping against the wall each time as I slammed it forcefully into her over and over.

"UNCLE JEFF.....I.....I.........OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH," she let out a long wail as her body started thrashing from side to side as her climax hit her. I kept vigorously thrusting the full length of my engorged cock into her as she convulsed and threw herself against me like a wildcat. Her fingernails dug into my back and she was gasping loudly as her orgasm continued.

"OH FUCK......SO HARD.....SO DEEP," she moaned while her body shook and quivered uncontrollably beneath my hands as shattering orgasmic tremors shot through her. I could feel the warm velvety grip of that amazing tight pussy of hers as I thrust my virile manhood deep within her.

"OMYGOD.....OMYGOD.....OH FUUUUUUUCCCKKK!" she screamed as a second orgasm followed right on the heels of her first one. I could feel a wash of her gooey nectar flowing over my bag as it ran out of her gushing snatch. She leaned forward and rested her head on my shoulder as she gasped and trembled in ecstasy. I felt her talented pussy squeeze down on my pistoning cock and that was all it took. I felt my balls quickly draw up close to my body and then that exquisite sensation as the semen started to speed up the shaft of my cock.

"OH EMMA.....GONNA FILL YOU......" I gasped and then the first thick rope of cum jettisoned forth deep within her. Her vagina felt like a hot wet gripping hand as she gripped and massaged my throbbing spitting cock. I was absolutely pasting her insides with my thick warm semen as my cock continued to shoot and shoot. The delicious sensations of my climax shot through my body and I felt close to collapsing but held on tightly to her warm soft ass as I leaned against the wall behind her for support. We were both groaning and gasping as we shared in the blissful pleasure of an intense mutual orgasm. As my cock finally stopped shooting, I rested with my head against the wall over her shoulder while she rested hers on my shoulder. We were both covered in sweat from our vigorous fuck.....but I don't think either of us could have been any happier. This fuck had been a little different from the others we'd had this weekend.....more animalistic....more spontaneous...more wild. This hadn't been love-making...or even sex...this had been pure unadulterated lustful fucking.

"Oh my God," she said breathlessly as I slipped my deflating cock out of her and released her. Her legs came down to the ground and she slid slowly down the wall until she was sitting on the floor with her long coltish legs spread out before her. I could see her panties still pushed to one side and a trickle of my white milky seed oozing from between her bright pink labia. Her pussy looked swollen and puffy from the feverish abuse I'd just given it. But the blissful smile of happiness on her face said it all.

"Oh Uncle Jeff, that was incredible," she said softly as she looked up at me adoringly. My cock was hanging heavy between my legs and I saw her looking at it glistening with the mixture of our juices. I stepped forward until I was straddling her with my cock hanging inches away from her face. She softly smiled in delight and leaned forward.

"Mmmmmm," she mewed as her tongue flicked out and she licked up one long ribbon of silvery cum clinging to the head of my cock. Her tongue licked lusciously all along the length of my deflating cock as she cleaned it of our sensual juices. Finally, she sat back and seemed to notice the wet feeling between her legs. I watched as she slid her fingers between her stretched pussy-lips and drew them out. She brought them up towards her mouth and I saw a long stringy wad of my pearly cum dangling from her fingertips. She opened her mouth and let the distending gob of seed hang tantalizingly over her tongue before closing her mouth around her fingers and licking them clean.

"Mmmmmmm, oh God, I love the taste of that," she said softly as she slipped her fingers into herself and brought out another warm gob. When she'd finished cleaning her fingers this time, she pulled her panties back over her pretty young pussy and brought her legs together.

"C'mon Emma, I've got to get you back home back home before your parents start wondering where you are." I pulled my shorts on and once I'd stuffed my cock back inside and done them up, I reached down and pulled her to her feet.

"Oh geez, I don't know if I can walk," she said as I took her arm and helped her walk shakily back to the car. I helped ease her into her seat before moving around and getting into the drivers seat. She just sat back and purred like a kitten with a bowl of warm milk all the way home. Before we turned the corner to her parent's house, I pulled quickly to the curb and threw the car into park.

"Do you think that was a better way to end our weekend?" I asked in a breathy whisper as I leaned over and ran my lips teasingly over her ear.

"Mmmmmmm, was it ever," she said with a little groan as she turned and kissed me. I kissed her much more tenderly and lovingly now that our lustful desires had been satisfied. "That was the best ice cream I've ever had." We both laughed at her little joke and I shifted the car into gear and took her the last little way home. As I parked in the driveway outside the door, she turned to me once more.

"Thanks, thanks for everything, Uncle Jeff." She wasn't as sad this time; she knew we would be together soon.

"Thank you too, Emma. I've never had a weekend in my life that could compare to this," I said honestly.

"Me too; I....I don't know what to say," she said as she looked at me with those big innocent doe-like eyes of hers.

"Don't say anything; we'll have lots more time together like this. Now you better go, we've already been away longer than we should have been."

"Okay, Uncle Jeff," she said with a smile as she leaned over and gave me a quick peck on the cheek. She stepped out of the car and closed the door before leaning back against the side. "Hey, if my parents should happen to ask, I had Rocky Road and you had vanilla, okay?"

"Vanilla? Why do I get stuck with plain old vanilla?" I said throwing my hands up in mock despair.

"Okay, chocolate," she said as she smiled back playfully.

"Okay, I can live with chocolate," I said as I winked at her and put the car into gear. I gave her one more long look as she smiled, then quickly waved and dashed into the house.

As I pulled back out and headed back towards my place, I was once again amazed at how absolutely gorgeous this 18-year old niece of mine had turned out to be. She had a smoldering sensuality and astonishing natural beauty about her that was magnetically alluring. I couldn't wait until we could get together again.

What would happen with my niece and I and the rest of these beautiful girls....I was dreaming of the endless possibilities already.

THE END