My Nudist Neighbors Rock Pt. 02

Story Info
Can I withstand a mother and daughter tag team?
4k words
4.46
27.5k
39

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Needless to say, I was stunned by Dawn's invitation. I'd had sex with one younger girlfriend's mother, and sex with an older girlfriend's daughter before, but neither were at the same time! This was completely new territory for me, and I was excited about the prospect to say the least, but I really had no idea what to expect. A mother and daughter willingly sharing a man? Were they going to share each other as well? A million questions were flooding my mind, as I took the glass of tea from Dawn and sat down.

"This is pretty good." I commented, as I took a sip. "It's not too sweet, and it has a nice smooth flavor."

"Kind of like you." Emma interrupted.

"I put the bags in the pitcher and let it steep in the sun." Dawn explained, ignoring her daughter's rudeness. "It makes it more mild."

"It's good." I repeated. "So, Emma seems to really like it here. What about you?"

"I wouldn't trade it for anything." Dawn replied. "We have such a beautiful view, it's quiet, and we both love the business we took over too. Only problem is, it's a little TOO quiet sometimes, if you know what I mean."

"I think so." I responded. "Emma said it's hard meeting guys way out here."

"Oh, the Internet takes care of meeting them." she said with a frown. "It's just getting them to commit to moving to such an out of the way place. Speaking of that, how did you find your property, if I may be so bold as to inquire? It's so far off the beaten path as well, and I'm sure you bought it before the advent of the Internet."

"Oh, my dad knew someone who had a friend that had another friend who used to ride her horse through here." I explained. "She said it was for sale. The old guy needed some cash for his taxes, so he sold us half of his land pretty cheap. Half the county thinks I stole it from him and the other half says someone finally got one over on him. He was the local mortician you see, and being the richest man around, he used it to his advantage, politically. I guess all those chemicals got to his head, because he was full bat-shit crazy by the time he died. Dad and I only paid two hundred dollars an acre for it.

"I guess he regretted selling it to us, because he did a lot to try and sabotage the rights of way in afterwards. He even put a cable up once. I came back with some bolt cutters and took care of that. So I just waited patiently for a few years, and then he was no longer an issue. The family that bought the other half of the land are good people though. They live about a mile and a half away. They just purchased it to farm and keep some livestock."

"Wow!" Emma said, as she suddenly reentered the kitchen, although I wasn't even aware she had left. "Two hundred an acre! That's a steal! Looks like we all made out like bandits here. How much land do you have?"

"Fifty acres." I replied.

"We have eighty seven." Emma responded. "Between the two properties that's like a hundred and thirty seven acres to share."

"Share?" I echoed. "What do you mean?"

Emma blushed, as she realized she'd spoken what was on her mind before thinking about it first.

"Well, I meant that as good neighbors who both like being clothes-free, that we could share the use of it." she explained. "Then, maybe if we really get along well... perhaps it could all become one piece?"

"Emma gets these wild ideas in her head sometimes." Dawn explained. "She should be a writer or something."

"Well, they sound really good at the time!" Emma retorted.

"Actually, it's a good idea." I interjected. "Dad and I bought our place for a bugout location in the event we needed a place to go to if we ever have to hotfoot it out of Dodge. I have springs, excellent deer locations, turkeys and beaver. You guys got a clearcut maze that's all tangled and growing back in. Not the best for game, except maybe rabbits, but you have gardens and crops. So yes, by combining our locations, we can essentially double our area and each benefit from what the other has.

"But wait; there's more." I continued, as Dawn opened her mouth to respond. "There's ninety acres that borders both of our southern boundaries. It's owned by a family in Florida that to my knowledge has never even been here to see it. So by proxy, we can add that as acreage to access should we need it. So that would be two hundred and twenty seven acres of land at our disposal should we need it. But wait; there's even more."

Dawn smiled.

"I'm not surprised." she replied. "Do tell."

"I told you the bottoms which were the other part of what I bought, got bought by a farmer. He's got a couple of horses and goats on it, plus his own small place. Good for trading for eggs and milk and stuff, plus, the bottoms are another fifty acres. The land on the other side got bought by a really nice guy that lives up the road for hunting. That's another seventy acres, so in total, we would all have access to a shared spread of almost three hundred and fifty acres if they got on board with us as well. Now, that would only be in the event of an emergency, but since I know both of the landowners, I think they'd be up for it."

"He's smart too!" Emma gushed. "You picked a good place, Mom."

"Well, I kind of had the idea in the back of my mind when I bought this place, that it would be a good location if the balloon went up." Dawn admitted. "What you just said makes it even better."

"Don't forget the park." I added. "That's another eight thousand acres or so at our disposal. It wouldn't be ours exclusively, but it would certainly be a great resource to have on hand."

"I agree." Dawn said with a nod. "I do like the way you think too. We came here to grow things though; not to kill them. I realize food needs to be put on the table and that includes meat, but we don't own a gun."

"He does!" Emma burst out. "It's a big silver thing."

"I don't go around up here without protection." I explained. "I used to have a resident black bear I named Sheba, short for 'She-bear.' She never bothered me, but I wasn't taking any chances. Then, the boar moved in. They ARE dangerous. They come down off the mountain over there. Generally, they are shot on sight, so they aren't too big of a problem, but they could be. I'll teach you both how to shoot if you want."

"I'm kind of uncomfortable around guns." Dawn said quietly. "I never saw a need for them. My parents were at Woodstock."

"That's because you were probably taught that they're good for nothing but killing," I replied, "which is true. Guns are made to kill, no doubt; but they also put meat on the table and protect you from things like wild boar and dangerous felons high on crack. I'll tell you what; next time I'm up here, I'll bring a .22 with me. It's mostly for target shooting and squirrels and the like, so there's no loud noise or recoil. I think you'll like it."

"I would!" Emma burst out excitedly. "I've always wanted to shoot a gun. I think it would be fun, Mom."

"Really?" Dawn inquired. "I had no idea."

"There's a lot more to guns than you think." I responded. "They're only dangerous in the wrong hands. So is anything if you abuse it. Ted Kennedy's car killed more people than all of my guns combined."

Dawn snickered.

"Okay," she said grudgingly. "I'll try it, but it doesn't mean I have to like it."

"It does not," I concurred, "but thank you for at least agreeing to try though. That's how compromise works."

"Oh don't worry." Dawn said with a laugh. "It goes both ways. I'm going to cook you something that I'll expect you to eat. Then we'll be even."

"As long as it didn't come out of the ocean." I replied.

"Nope. It's a giant fungus. You'll love it."

"It wasn't growing on your toilet was it?" I inquired impishly.

Dawn burst out laughing.

"No it was not!" she responded. "It's called a land fish, and it came from the ground in the woods."

I scratched my chin dubiously.

"I've never heard of a mushroom called a fish before," I said, "but I'll try it."

"Good." Dawn said with a smile. "Another glass of tea?"

"Yes, thank you." I answered. "It's really good."

"So is my cooking." she said persuasively. "Would you like to stay for dinner?"

"I wouldn't want to impose." I said carefully, wanting very much to stay not only for dinner, but as long as I could after that as well.

"No imposition at all. Tell you what, until then, why don't you follow us to the greenhouse and gardens, and I can show you what we do here. It'll give you a better idea of how we make a living. Just in case you're interested."

"Very much." I replied, as I stood up and took my glass of tea with me.

I followed Dawn and Emma out the door and back down the hill toward the area Dawn had been working in when I first arrived with Emma.

"So, we grow all of our commercial plants in the greenhouses." she explained, as we reached the garden area. "This is our vegetable garden for the house. We are also in the process of setting up with a few restaurants for a farm to fork venture this year as well. We're pretty excited about it too. We don't use any pesticides; it's 100% orgasmic- I mean... organically... grown."

Her face reddened at the Freudian slip, and I smiled broadly.

"I'd be interested to see you try orgasmic gardening some time though." I said with a chuckle. "I should think that would be very interesting to watch."

The thought of it, along with the sight of her pretty face and drooping tits was too much. My cock began to lengthen and stiffen, as I stared at her nude body. Dawn smiled and nodded approvingly; biting the left side of her lower lip seductively.

"You know Jack," she said quietly, "if you really didn't have anything planned for the weekend, other than walking around nude in the great outdoors and pleasuring yourself to the sound of bird calls, why don't you just stay here with us for the rest of the day and tomorrow? We'd love the company, and I'm quite certain that you will as well."

"I would tend to agree." I replied; my fully erect dick now twitching slightly with each throbbing pulse.

"Let's forget the tour for now." Dawn suggested. "I think I know of an even better way to pass the time until dinner."

"No complaints from me on that suggestion!" I replied enthusiastically. "Lead the way!"

Emma giggled as we turned back toward the house.

"Now you get to fuck me AND my mother!" she exclaimed. "We're going to rock your world, Jack! Neither one of us has had a man in way too long."

"I hope I can handle it!" I exclaimed myself. "I'm getting a little nervous."

"Oh, don't be." Dawn said reassuringly. "We'll take very good care of you, don't worry."

We stopped at the outdoor shower, and Dawn turned the water on.

"Come on." she urged. "Let's all get clean out here, so we can get really dirty in there!"

"Sounds good to me!" I replied enthusiastically.

I reached out and squeezed her soft saggers in my hands; kneading them like dough. Dawn giggled and smiled.

"I can see what turns you on!" she observed. "I like a man who appreciates my tits."

"Oh, I appreciate them, alright." I responded. "The best part is that the older you get, the softer, saggier and sexier they'll get."

Dawn laughed and Emma giggled.

"We'll keep you very busy, Jack." Emma informed me as we all rinsed off under the shower head. "Here, let me soap you up."

I didn't object to that suggestion in the least, and let her run her hands all over my body. She paid special attention to my dick, lathering and massaging it generously. A groan escaped my lips at the stimulation I was getting, and we hadn't even gotten back inside the house yet!

"Feel good, Jack?" she inquired.

"Uh-huh." I managed to grunt in reply. "If you don't stop that, I'm going to be a huge disappointment for you two in thirty seconds."

"Don't do that!" Dawn exclaimed. "Jesus Emma, let the man be for now. We'll have plenty of time together if he's willing."

"But they never are!" Emma wailed. "They never come back!"

"Emma!" Dawn snapped.

Too late; it was out. I was beginning to wonder about all of this, and my mind was swimming. What was I in store for? What had I gotten myself into?! Why didn't the others ever come back?! Why the hell did I leave the Anaconda back at the cabin?!! Oh shit, did I even lock the cabin? Oh my god, I didn't even remember!

"Emma and I can be a bit of a challenge to some guys." Dawn explained reassuringly, as she saw the look on my face. "Look, we just want a guy that can handle us both, that's all. Most of them- well, all of them actually, didn't have enough cum in their balls to satisfy our needs.

"Look Jack, I'll be honest with you. My daughter and I have a really high sex drive. We need someone with a penis to keep us satisfied. We do fine with each other, but a tongue can't compare to a cock. I want a husband to fuck the shit out of me, and Emma needs a kind, caring daddy to fuck her as well. We both need a man that we can share; a man that can take our desires to the next level. We're both really hoping that man is you."

I reached out and turned the water off.

"What exactly, are those desires?" I inquired pointedly.

"Everything!" Emma burst out. "Fantasy stuff. Weird stuff. A guy that gets off watching a mother and daughter go down on each other."

"In other words, you're looking for a pervert." I responded. "A guy who likes the naturist lifestyle, the swinging lifestyle, a guy who's into incest and fucking his own daughter. No wonder you two haven't been able to find someone who fits the bill."

Both Dawn and Emma looked crestfallen, as they figured that I too would abandon their hedonist ways.

"I guess, yes." Dawn answered quietly. "I'm sorry if that's not for you."

She sighed deeply.

"I really hoped you'd be different."

I waited for a few seconds, before she looked back up and saw me smiling.

"I am." I replied. "I've never had any children of my own, but if I did, I would hope I had a daughter that I could fuck. My niece and I have had sex a couple of times and it was great, but nothing like the feeling of fucking your own daughter. You'd know all about that, now wouldn't you?

"You two are what most people would consider sick, but I think the correct word from my perspective, is 'hot.' Mommy taught daughter how to fuck, and what to do with other women when guys aren't available. I want to fuck both of you, and after I've shot my load off in either one of your cunts, I want to watch you two go down on each other. Emma said you want to do weird and fantasy stuff. Like what?"

Both Dawn and Emma looked shocked. Never before, had one of their prospects been so eager to indulge in their own wicked thoughts, yet here I was; ready to get down and dirty.

"You mean, you're okay with all of this?" Dawn inquired. "You're not just saying this to fuck us once and leave?"

"I'm your neighbor." I responded coolly. "With you so close, why would I pass up that opportunity? Emma said we could share our land and she was right. I also think she was right about sharing one another too. Now, why don't you tell me about some of those weird and fantasy things she mentioned."

Dawn seemed at a loss for words for a few seconds, but managed to regain her composure.

"For real?" she asked incredulously.

I reached out and fondled her soft tits for several seconds before replying.

"For real. Tell me what you two REALLY want." I said quietly.

"I want to fuck in the mud!" Emma burst out. "I love to find a mud hole in the rain and roll around in it and masturbate until I cum so hard! I love the way it feels! It's so slimy! I get off so hard! I want you to fuck me doggy style in the mud, Jack! I want to feel your cock in my cunt as we roll around in the goo. Will you fuck me in the mud?"

"I will." I replied. "I've always wanted to try that too. I love to roll around in the mud and jerk off, myself. Looks like 'like father like daughter' to me."

Emma beamed at my answer.

"Oh Daddy!" she exclaimed, wrapping her arms around me and kissing me passionately on the mouth. "Oh Daddy, I want you so bad!"

"I want you too, Pumpkin." I replied. "I want to fuck my little princess and cum in your tight little cunt."

I looked over at Dawn. She wasn't quite as enthusiastic as her daughter was about all of this, and I wondered why.

"What's wrong, Dawnie?" I inquired. "Don't you have a fantasy too?"

"I do." she replied softly. "It's just not as exotic. I have two, actually, and they're kind of violent. That's what scared the other guys away. It wasn't that they couldn't handle us. They couldn't handle what I really want."

"Well," I said, placing my arms around her waist and pulling her in, "What DO you REALLY want?"

"I want to be raped." she answered directly. "I have a rape fantasy. I want someone to pretend to rape me and Emma. To tie us up and..."

Her voice trailed off. I knew she was having a tough time expressing her deepest desires, so I fondled her tits again.

"And what?" I inquired gently.

She took a deep breath and just blurted it out.

"I want to be hung by my tits!" she exclaimed. "I want to have my titties tied up, and be jerked off the ground and swing by them. I want to feel of that weight pulling on my boobies; stretching them out."

Once again I was taken a bit aback, but not out of revulsion. These two chicks were hot! Everything that turned them on, turned me on as well. I wanted to fuck them both so badly, and I wanted to indulge them in all of their dirty little fantasies as well. Perhaps they could indulge mine as well.

"Something tells me that we should play a good game of 'Truth or Dare.'" I suggested. "I think that we all have so many ideas for debauchery, that we need to discuss them in detail. There's no telling where they could all lead."

"What are your fantasies, Jack?" Emma inquired. "We told you ours, so now... what are some of yours?"

"I like all of yours." I admitted. "They were all so hot. I'd love to indulge you in all of them and at the same time, it might help me indulge in my biggest fantasy of all, as well."

"Like what?" Dawn inquired, as she looked at my still-throbbing penis.

"I've always wanted to fuck a pregnant chick." I replied. "That big, sexy, swollen belly and swollen, milky tits. It's so fucking hot. What if I indulge both of your fantasies and knock the two of you up? I get to fuck my wife and my daughter, and get the two of you pregnant. Then, I get to fuck the two sexiest women in the world, for the next nine months."

Dawn and Emma looked at one another for a few seconds, before nodding and smiling at me.

"Then fuck me and knock me up so I can have another baby." Dawn cooed. "Marry me and be my husband, and the father of my daughter.

"Oh Daddy, fuck me and get me pregnant so I can have your baby too!" Emma cried out. "I love you Daddy!"

I was dumbfounded. I stared at both of these luscious women and thought about all of their fantasies as well as mine. The thought of these two women being mine to indulge all of our sinful thoughts was too much. Emma's massage had brought me close to the edge, but the thought of fucking her in the mud and knocking her up was more than I could take. A wonderful sensation filled my ass as my prostate contracted.

"Oh fuck!" I gasped. "I want you both! Fuck! I'm gonna cum!"

I couldn't stop it. I involuntarily ejaculated in front of both of them, right there on the patio. Gobs of sperm shot out of my urethra and landed on the concrete slab with an audible "splock."

Dawn and Emma stared dumbfounded at the gooey mess and then glared at me.

"You ruined it, Daddy!" Emma wailed. "I wanted that inside of me!"

"So did I!" Dawn barked.

"I'm very sorry, Ladies." I apologized. "That has never happened before, and I hope you understand just how much you both turn me on for that to have happened. Honestly, I am really embarrassed."

12