My Nudist Neighbors Rock Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dawn seemed to have a wave of understanding sweep over her, and she immediately calmed down.

"It's not your fault." she muttered. "I guess the two of us were too much for you."

"Not at all." I replied. "Look, I had no idea I was going to run into you today. I wanted a good, old-fashioned hard-on and cum, like I used to have. I took a Cialis about fifteen minutes before I met your daughter. It just ramped everything up. I'm sorry you two turned me on so much that I came, but this stuff is good for three days."

"Then you can cum again?" Emma asked excitedly. "You can still fuck us tonight and tomorrow?"

"Of course!" I replied. "And I always keep one in the glove box in case I have a Penthouse Letters moment."

"Moment?!" Dawn shrieked. "This isn't just a moment, Jack. It's the rest of your life if you want it!"

I let that sink in for a few seconds and nodded in agreement.

"Okay." I acknowledged. "I came up here for the weekend, but I can make a few calls and have this entire week as well, if you'll have me."

At that, Emma threw her arms around me again.

"Oh Daddy!" she cried out. "Yes please! Please stay here and fuck Mommy and me."

To quote the Offspring, "I may be dumb but I'm not a dweeb. I'm just a sucker with no self esteem."

Now, I have plenty of self esteem mind you, yet I'm always a sucker for women who really turn me on. With that, Dawn dropped to her knees and took my now flaccid cock into her mouth, savoring the last remaining drops of semen she managed to milk from my urethra, with her thumb and forefinger.

"Mmm, you were right, Emma." she agreed, as she licked it clean. "He WAS a delicious fish to land. I never liked catch and release anyway. All I want is the release part inside of the both of us. I do believe we'll keep him after all."


12