All Comments on 'My Older Man'

by Jonjmaxx

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
timmywellstimmywellsover 10 years ago
Loved your story

Just a note to say that I loved your story. The one tiny thing I would mention is that the part with the message exchange was a bit difficult to read without separations but that's a minor issue and the story from build up to sex was great. Keep writing.

sparktjsparktjabout 10 years ago
Brilliant

Honestly the best gay story I've read on here. Got very turned on. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
WOW

fucking BRILLIANT a lesson to us all

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fantastic,

Would be over from England in a flash if I were still that age.

This story is very close in many ways to one of my early meetings in the 1960s when our ages virtually matched yours, he was superb in every way, and back then it was all bareback so he really bred me and continued to for over 15yrs, doing all the things you mention apart from the string bit but I am sure we would have had it been mentioned. Great story from another lover of older men, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Older man

I ' came out ' to an older man who lived 2 doors away when I was 17 - John was 61 and a widower, but had kept himself quite fit and smart ( a lot of men let themselves go when they get bereaved )... Mum had told him I would help out with any jobs he may have that might need extra help, so he called round one Friday after work and asked if I could help him on the weekend clearing out some junk from the attic - I agreed ( even more so when he said he would pay me !! )

On Saturday morning I knocked and was let in by John ( still in his dressing gown ) and he showed me where to begin whilst he got dressed

I was stacking boxes in the attic when he called me down for coffee at 10am into the kitchen...we sat side by side sipping and chatting and he asked me about my current girlfriend ( Jane )

I don't know why , but I started telling him that I was unsure about her and my feelings towards her

John coaxed me to explain...but it was at that point I started to cry and he put his arm round my shoulders and comforted me asking how he could help...sobbing uncontrollably I told him I was having thoughts about other men!! ( for some time I had been having dreams about touching other men !! )

John stroked my hair and told me it was not uncommon or wrong to have these thoughts...

I looked up at him and he said he was the same ( had been since his teens too )

'Do they go away?' I asked

' not really ' he replied smiling at me... ' but you learn to accommodate them '

' So you acted on them ' I asked

'Yes, but discreetly of course I didn't want to hurt Mary although she knew all about it'

Something inside me told me to do what I did next...my hand dropped into his lap and felt his cock - it was rock hard!! - John groaned and whispered ' you don't have to do that'

I mumbled I wanted to and proceeded to unzip him...he gasped when I touched his smooth cock ( it was spongy , but hard at the same time!!...and the end was wet )

I was so hard myself and nearly fainted when he slid his big hand under the leg of my shorts!!

'Oh my ' he breathed as he stroked my cock..' You're a big lad aren't you'

I was carried away by lust and let him explore me, knowing I couldn't help myself or stop it

'Have you done anything with a man ?' He asked

'Not yet ' I gasped, knowing that would soon change

He stood up and his pants were round his ankles as I gazed at his huge smooth cock!

'I want you to do whatever you want to right now' he said

So ,leaning forward I licked the wet end of his lovely cock

John shuffled forward slightly - then it was in my mouth!!...as he groaned I felt myself spurt in my shorts and groaned out loud ..it was ecstatic

Knowing I had just cum John thrust gently and filled my mouth with thick sweet cum , telling me to swallow it all down!!

I never saw Jane again .....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yes...!

So-o sexy response.... Fucking is fucking, though men do suck cock better than women, in my experience. But when somebody finds you very sexy, it's very flattering, and if it's mutual, you can be charmed out of your pants in no time if he keeps caressing you up and down and around, and of course responding by taking his cock in your mouth too -- seems a pretty good idea, you ask me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Old men and Teachers

In the 1970's I was playing hookey from school and was walking through a field of council Allotment Gardens, where I got talking to a guy named John in his 50's, It began to rain so he invited me into his garden shed "for a cup of tea" and as I sat waiting for the water to boil, I noticed there were a lot of soft porn magazines on an old sofa he had in there. He noticed my interest and opened a box under it and said "have a look at these" He wasn't even subtle about it as they were all Gay porn with guys sucking and fucking each other, including some young lads getting their share of it. When he saw that my teenage cock was bulging he got out an envelope of pics showing him and other local dads and granddads being sucked off by several of my class mates and a couple of them being buggered. All the lads seemed to be enjoying it." We meet in each others houses and the young'uns join us by choice! Would you like to join us?" he asked me. "Just try it by handling mine to start with" and he took his own cock out. Tea forgotten I reached out and found I couldn't get my hand around the girth as I felt it. I forget the exact words that he used to persuade, then instruct me, but I soon had his cock head stretching my mouth and bobbing on it until he filled me with my first load. He then showed me several facial polaroids of me blowing him, with only his anonymous cock showing. Which he slid into the envelope "for safe keeping"." I'd like you to come to my house tonight at six tonight" he said, I would probably have gone anyway, I'd been excited by his cock in my mouth, but the fear of being outed as a QUEER, then illegal, made quite sure. At five to six I was at his door, and was ushered into a large bedroom, with no bed but a couple of overstuffed chairs, two tables and a lot of cushions. There was John, Peter and William who were all 50 plus and two other young lads, I just about recognised from the school that fed mine. Peter and William were fucking the two lads, one in some frilly girly clothes, so John stripped me and lay me on my back on a table he got naked as well and standing at the table he moved my head off the table edge and down to straighten my moutha nd thoat and with his cock level with my mouth he started to push ALL of his thick cock past by tongue and into my throat. He started to move it in and out of me as I gagged and spluttered, learning to take quick breaths when I could. once he had all that he could get in he began to slow fuck my throat, and reaching out took my legs and bent me double by holding my feet under his arms as he fingered my arsehole with some vaseline, one, two then three digits began to loosen me up and in a certain part of the fingering it felt very sexy and my cock stiffened. John pulled out of my throat without cumming, spun me around and over onto my back, shoved a cushion under my bum and started to force his cock into my arsehole. Thanks to the fingering it was not too painful and with my legs over his shoulders he fucked me until I'd spunked twice and he then came into me. Next day at school I was taken to the headmaster for absence and got fucked again by him and the gym teacher, they were part of Johns group. That first night was unpleasant, but after that each got better as I learned a lot of new things, and became a regular, and willing faggot bottom at many houses and schools.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hot

Hot story. I want to meet Brad..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Rare and Delicious

A very well written story with realistic characters. Ove course right. As a 60 plus man I I would like to explore this lifestyle but am very skeptical of meeting somebody through a web program. You gave me some good ideas thank you. Also enjoyed the story. Needs a proof read, couple of spelling errors. Looking forward to the next episode. Cad TV

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous