All Comments on 'My Older Neighbour Gertie Ch. 01'

by CrassiusNomex

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Julie is going to enjoy a deep fuck with lots of attention to her clitoris. Nothing like heavy cumming with loud noise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic! Can’t wait for the next chapter! I always loved older ladies and dreamed of a fantasy like this! Thank you thank you thank you

jamesmaryjamesmaryover 1 year ago

One of the best I've read in many, many years - I hope there's a lot more to cum, please !!

sheeversheeverover 1 year ago

soo good.. empathy in buckets full .. on the favorites straight off.!!

Giuseppeh99Giuseppeh99over 1 year ago

Great story and well written. Looking forward to fun with Julie soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really well written. Excellent character development and dialogue. Great build-up, and very well written sex scenes.

nottm_colnottm_colover 1 year ago

Superb story thank you.

amsterdamamsterdamover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed this sotry and the possibilities of what's to follow are as exciting as hell. Two mature ladies that are related and wanting to do naughty things with the younger protaganist, what's not to like?! Dialogue and writing were terrific. Keep up the great work and thank you.

amsterdamamsterdamover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed this sotry and the possibilities of what's to follow are as exciting as hell. Two mature ladies that are related and wanting to do naughty things with the younger protaganist, what's not to like?! Dialogue and writing were terrific. Keep up the great work and thank you.

RockahulaRockahulaover 1 year ago

You can fix your run-on sentences with the use of the semicolon. Nice story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A very nice mix of tender love and great sex, looking forward to chapter 2

bbwdoggbbwdoggabout 1 year ago

Awesome read and leaving us highly charged for the next installment, Can't wait for the next chapter 😀

bawdi1bawdi110 months ago

Awesome story, have been eagerly reading and wanking wishing Gertie & Julie were in my life!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCrassiusNomex@CrassiusNomex
I've started writing on here mainly out of curiosity to see how my work would be received. So thanks to those that took the time to rate my work, leave a comment or send feedback.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES