All Comments on 'My One Night as a Slut'

by Imstillfun

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Pretty hot.

You're certainly on a roll the last few weeks. Incredibly prolific, too.

It's true you could use some editing (who's/whose, your/you're, etc.), but if a little need for editing is the price we pay to get a new story every day, so be it.

Keep on writing, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I agree, very hot!

My wife is going to be so wet after I read her this one. Great fantasy!

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesover 8 years ago
Ahhh Y E S !!

Too bad she didn't get a couple of pictures for Danielle - she didn't know what she missed!

Graybeard55Graybeard55over 8 years ago
Love It!

That's an awesome story! My wife loves these types of stories, and she'll be super wet over this one ... Should be a great night! Thanks for an excellent story ...

RichardWrightRichardWrightover 8 years ago
Sensational.

Also can't wait to read this to my wife a Joanne. Hopefully as she sucks me. :-)

Richard

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great stuff

I would love to sit and watch a group of hot young men work on my wife like that and she would too! She's done two before and wants to go for three next time. I enjoy the look on her face when she has a cock in her mouth. She loves to feel a hard dick spurting in her throat.

erotikoserotikosover 8 years ago
And here's to you, Mrs. Robinson---

This story needs editing...to smooth out the writing, and not much else. Except for the occasional mistakes in grammar, word usage, punctuation and spelling, it is a great little story. The unique plot twist on a familiar theme with an experienced, sensual, divorced gal giving it up to the 6 hot guys is intriguing. This may be every woman's secret desire, but it is every young man's ultimate fantasy to be seduced and taken by such a woman. The sexual descriptions of the action are very well written, and very accurate with the ring of authenticity throughout. An exceptionally good erotic tale here and it clearly deserved the five star rating. Well done, Imstillfun, well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Our last Vacation

My wife and I rented a house in Gulf Shores Alabama a couple of years ago. There were four college guys who rented the house next to ours. My wife got frisky on the deck one night and as I was fucking her over the rail, she noticed the boys watching from fheir deck. The next day they introduced themselves and hung around us. By the end of the week, three if the four had fucked my wife. Turns out the fourth one was gay.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WTF!

Did she get groped during her session? Did any of the guys fuck her tits? Did they play with her nipples? Did you ever think about being more descriptive? Nice start but it leaves a lot to be desired.

clitlicker4uclitlicker4uover 7 years ago
More please!!!!

Love to run across a slut like her

PegasusRyderPegasusRyderover 7 years ago
Too be young again

Ah, to be 41 again and live out this fantasy, the freedom of allowing yourself to be a slut. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

I really enjoyed the story. Only problem with it was it needs edited. Lots of misspelled words. That being said, the detail was exceptional.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
FUCK YES

I would give my left nut to DOUBLE FUCK the hottest sexiest woman alive. YUM. WRITE more. Your readers crave your pussy... I mean your stories. Yeah. That's it. Stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
wow

What a great fantasy. The middle aged hot milf gives herself to young studs with hard bodies and lots of stamina. When you gonna write a new story? I'm ready!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

You write excellent sex scenes from the woman’s POV. I could only give you 4 stars on this because you robbed us of enjoying some of that talent by jumping from “Who’s next?” to talking with Danielle on Tuesday. A whole lot could have happened in that interval.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Raw Lust

Wow! Love the way you describe your raw lust. You make a wonderful “one night slut”. Will forward your story to others.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
another one of my faves

I think this premise could totally happen. Would love to have a lady hungry for multiple young cocks. Keep up the good work!

5 stars

AJeyeAJeyeabout 5 years ago
A little more description

Great premise, but could have used a bit more descriptions. Needs editing, but so do most stories here. Good start to what could be a GREAT story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well written

The seduction of younger men by a milf is an excellent crafting.

SamanthaSmithSamanthaSmithabout 4 years ago

In my experience it takes multi, in this case 6, young boys to have an experience lasting longer than 30 minutes, 6 times 5 minutes each before losing their load *giggles* Teasing is so much more fun though...the boys can spend their 5 minutes alone to ease their pain. I bet the Author could take one of those young boys alone for the weekend teaching him what women want...do I feel a story?

col_lovercol_loverover 3 years ago
What a nice Slut story

My girlfriend Shazz69 will be so wet when she reads this story, She would love to try 2 guys and myself. Any takers out their??

Love the slutty way you write Imstillfun

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5 stars.... Bring back your "Who's next? " closer. Very slutty. My kinda gurl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it. Truly erotic. It was wonderful of the sexy older woman taking the lead and rewarding the young horny boys who loved her but were extremely restrained well behaved, being content with offering her massage and rub and waiting for her to make the move. Culminating in one of the hottest gangbangs.

Your admirer

CindyCraves_sexCindyCraves_sexover 2 years ago

What girl is not into a gangbang !

Great story . Very wet.!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is a classic Imstillfun tale. I'd love for my lady to have a tale from her past like this. I love the setting, the chance for her to let go and be a wild and hot slut, then go back to her world, no one knowing the bette,r except the lucky young studs who no doubt will never have a night like that again. 5 stars! Well written and believable, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very well done. Short & relatively simple but James in all that’s needed for a five star tale.

⭐️♥️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️♥️

RRC2RRC2over 1 year ago

Gotta love the author's name. Wonderful.

Gotta love the author's sense of empowerment. Not over bearing, but a whole lot of fun.

Gotta love the author's writing style and ability. To the point and on target.

Gotta love it all.

THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As a woman in her early 40s who's neglected by her husband, I fucking loved this. It made me cum so hard, wishing I was her.

Hipshot1554Hipshot1554over 1 year ago

Incredibly hot and nasty! I loved it! ...Roy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The MILF gives the boys her number..... A sequel?

Tripper_DudeTripper_Dudeabout 1 year ago

Enjoyable read with the build up to the conclusion of her enjoyment at the end. Well done

One_ping_onlyOne_ping_only11 months ago

I could had sworn I saw you reply to about how my wife felt.about your story but can't seem to find it? Perhaps in my email??

Well just gotta tell you that she enjoyed it very much!! She was only able to read the first page and left her bath and got into bed to screw me silly!! So I thank you!!

We have only been able to discuss the story briefly after that night and the next morning. Real Life with kids and jobs distracts us too much but we have a date night tomorrow so I'm sure we'll discuss it further! Thank you again

wasagadavewasagadave5 months ago

Yet another liberated sex machine! Awesome! 5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I'll bet if women were honest.... Many of them have this exact fantasy. How about it ladies? care to respond? Do you or am I way off base about what women crave?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userImstillfun@Imstillfun
Thank you to all my fans. Out of over 100,000 authors you have now put me In the top 20 most followed authors and top 30 most favorited authors on Literotica You all make me want to keep writing https://www.literotica.com/favorites/authors/ https://www.literotica.com/...