All Comments on 'My One True Love Ch. 10'

by f1dude_lotus

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
wolf9696wolf9696about 9 years ago
5/5

i love this little tale of young love....but i really really want to see her top him too....:))) and for him to love it as much as she does when he drills her.

WhiskeyIsGoodWhiskeyIsGoodabout 9 years ago
I agree with Wolf

I like this story a lot. I'm glad to see a new Chapter, and it was good too. But I definitely want to see her top him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

One of the things I really like about this story is that Lindsay IS the bottom, and NOT the top. The majority of stories on Lit are the opposite, so its nice to find one that isn't that way.

usmclassusmclassover 8 years ago
I need a bit more heart with my sexton though

I too want her to top him.... I want him to ASK for it because he loves her! I also want him to enjoy it....she's long but not thick at all. He doesn't have to make it a regular part of their lives, but for special occasions. ...

Also... if she is his one true love, shouldn't the Middle word be at least talked about as a topic between them?

I may have missed it, but I want to know about her BEST FRIEND Hillary after the " night of screams"... (prom).

bootneck81bootneck81over 8 years ago
Loving it

I have read all 10 chapters back to back and waiting for more. Lovely piece of writing ,absorbing, now they are so comfortable with each other I am glad to see more kink coming in. Bravo

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userf1dude_lotus@f1dude_lotus
04/22/19: moved recently, been busy, and haven't been writing much. Not sure what may come.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES