All Comments on 'My Only Talent Ch. 04'

by conanthe

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Almost like a real journal;

So many details, it feels real. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
More!!

Love this story, best I have read in a while!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

luv it, cant wait for the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
a great read

i like how you compose the story. a good mix between the sex and the rest of the life. be careful not to add to many characters to let it become too complex. also, be careful not to be to repetitive with the sex. you wonderfully describe the different sex with the different women - keep it up that way and everybody would want to know how the semesters are going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Best one yet...

Great job on the improvement in the grammar. As another commenter commented, great job on the balance between sex and general life. Hope to see more (Ch. 12) soon!

Rawmaster50Rawmaster50over 11 years ago
Let the monkey out

Loved it and I think you did also. I have read all of the other chapters leading up to this one and I believe this one was the first one you really had fun with. Yeah more girl friends than I could keep track of, but each one has different needs and he does the best he can for them. 5 stars

LuckiLionLuckiLionalmost 11 years ago

Well, nice story, again. I like very much that there really is a story between fuckings ;-) I did wonder, why he didn't mention Nora's accusations to Suzanne.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Five stars and a tip of the hat to you Ser.

Well written stories so far. I do have to say that I only clicked on the second chapter out of natural curiosity if things get better. Not that the first is bad, but the concept was a little unusual for my mind to come to terms with. At this point, I have to say that this is incredibly well written. At no point of reading literotica stories before have I paused to do some research on the Khmer empire from some allusions. Or done any research in general.

Looking forward to the rest of these chapters now and I'm very glad there's many more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Your only talent is that you have NO talent !!

"1*" !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Success is getting too automatic

Hopefully there will be variety

TSreaderTSreaderabout 5 years ago
A great chapter to this story!

Wonderfully done! Thank you!

Hardtwist55Hardtwist55over 4 years ago
Enough is enough...

I've had al I can take. Very little plot, no character development, and very little creativity. I can't imagine suffering through 44 chapters of anything but unemotional gratuitous sex. I certainly don't understand the level of voting on this story, I rate it generously at 2 **

Comentarista82Comentarista82about 3 years ago

Kind of lost me here, and it feels like it's going off the rails. About the only thing that really got my attention was Nora's assumption, then her hasty retreat.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous