All Comments on 'My Only Talent Ch. 05'

by conanthe

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I'm loving this story!! Please keep it going!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Pretty Good

I like this story very much, but one of the only things that detract from the story is that I feel like you overuse exclamation points a bit. I don't know if this is true or not, but to me, it feels like every other sentence ends in an exclamation point. This kinda brings me out of the story a little, just because the narrator seems so excitable all the time. Not enough to bring the story down from 5 stars, but I still wanted to air my grievances :) Please keep writing the story, and good luck with future chapters.

P.S. Exclamation Point!

Timtom12Timtom12about 12 years ago
Love it!!

I check back nearly EVERY day to see if you have posted a new chapter yet. I hope you NEVER get bored of the premise and stop writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good story.

I like the story, but agree that you use exclamation points way too frequently. You only really need to use them for dialogue to show that someone is shouting or speaking emphatically, etc. There did seem to be fewer incorrect pronouns in this chapter though, so nice work on that.

rjo572001rjo572001about 12 years ago
love this story

the series is great love the idea about the signal

just a few things ramp it and get past the first semester to the end of the year and to criissys answer unless you have plans for meleanie to be the one and has to drop all the others or if nora is a big player

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Keep up the good work

Seems to me you found your groove. Like the others here, I hope you keep working it. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Bummer

The story started off good, but has gone south for my taste. All the talk about doubleteaming, and threesomes with two guys is enough to take the spirit out of any storty. A big shame, because it was all enjoyable up to that point.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
like another commenter said, you are taking this a bit too far

I particularly don't like choking scenes:Dangerous, indicative of deep problems, and at least to my mind, not hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Please write what you like

Make the threesomes and orgy happen! Please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hitting a plateau?

The sex is now starting to overwhelm the story. The balance has been upset and must be restored. I don't have problems with threesomes and all (this is erotica after all), but it's starting to detract from the story.

As for the choking scene, contrary to what another commenter said, while choking MAY be a sign of deep-rooted problems, it actually is a certified kink. It is extremely dangerous, but can be extremely gratifying as well. Depriving oxygen to the brain during an orgasm heightens the orgasm, although, once again, extremely dangerous.

Hope to see new new directions (Ch. 12) soon!

soxfan406soxfan406over 11 years ago
ho!y gratu!tous use of exc!amat!on po!nts!!!!!!!!!!!

Try to take this as constructive criticism, I obviously like the story for the most part if i read this far, but seriously, I counted 370 exclamation points in this chapter. At one point there was an exclamation point following the words 'I took a nap.' That should never happen. One once in a while indicates that whatever is happening is exciting or intense. When you use 5 per paragraph it doesn't make everything seem exciting so much as it makes the narrator seem stupid. Other than that, the only other major criticism is that the whole reveal about Nora seemed a little awkward and poorly executed.

But I still like the story for the most part though.

LuckiLionLuckiLionalmost 11 years ago

Well, I do admire that guy for his stamina, but not for his always tight schedule week in and week out. Nevertheless, I wonder, who unselfish are all those girls. I'm not american, so I don't know it things in colleges are any close like that?! Increasimg relationships seem to become a little difficult.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just Plain third rate stroke story !

"1*" !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
F*ck you anon!

What the f*ck is wrong with you? Can't appreciate a good story bcz you have got a history with something similar? Amateur.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 5 years ago
So well done!

An amazing story gets better! Thank you!

cudsnuggleatcudsnuggleatabout 5 years ago
HOT HOT

HOT HOT HOT EXCLAMATIONS!

I AM trying to cummmmmmm once for every

exclamation and it's bliss and joy.

Ten stars 💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

Thanks!!! Thanks for each and every exclamation.

Dave

teamhumanity@live.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Lots of coming but no going.

So, does the story ever go anywhere?

Havoc100Havoc100almost 3 years ago

After 5 chapters I am Suzie Signalled out. What is the conflict that sets up a good story? This is just an endless stream of conquests with no real challenge to them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another excellent installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like it. I’d stick with the older girls, Suzanne and Nore.

Oh! Remember he doesn’t drink: “ had some food and a couple of beers while the band took their first break.”

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous