All Comments on 'My Only Talent Ch. 12'

by conanthe

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
RedJohnnyRedJohnnyalmost 12 years ago
Outstanding and creative

I've truly enjoyed this series and I hope you continue. It's well written, creative and a pleasure to read. You're building in so many interesting elements that I hope you continue long enough that they all get explored.

I know how much effort goes into even a chapter like this, let alone a part of a greater whole like you're building, so allow me to say thank you for the effort and GET TO WORK ON THE NEXT CHAPTER, DAMMIT!

RedJohnny

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Best one yet

Your writing evolution from the beginning of the series until now has been a splendid one. Creative, fun, and exciting. Hope you don't make us wait too long before Ch. 13!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fuckin' Sweet!

Loved it, though there was a lot of things mentioned that could threaten the flow and derail the story. Specifically, try not to introduce new guys for Lara and Suze, go overboard with the 'mature' theme, or have those guys who were tailing them harm any of the protagonists.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wonderful

Another excellent chapter, although I have to agree with the comment cautioning the bringing in of more male characters for the girls to interact. Your story development is great and I look forward to seeing where you will take everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Simply phenomenal.

You have a true talent for telling a story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Keep going

Great story and really enjoying the sex scenes, keep writing!

CsharpeCsharpealmost 12 years ago
Great Story line

Great story. Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
KEEP WRITING!!!!!!!!

Next chapter needs to come soon!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
STOP WRITING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have enough shit on this site already !!!

hakdrakkenhakdrakkenover 11 years ago

Something's bugging me about this story... The veneer of "18 year old college kid" you've wrapped around Robbie has worn so thin that the reader has to struggle to maintain the illusion for you.

He's just way too aware of stuff from the 80s and 90s, and your lame suggestions that its because of stuff his dad liked just makes it worse.

You'd have done better moving this into nonhuman or sci-fi and having Robbie just *look* like an 18 year old.

rabbit993rabbit993over 11 years ago
18?

It was said before, needs to be said again, you stories are wonderful. Robbie being 18 is however really untenable. As to Anonymous who believes there is enough shit on this site already, someone please get him crayons and a coloring book.

Bob925Bob925about 11 years ago
Keep writing

This story just gets better and better, yes I see the point about Robbie having too much knowledge as others have,,, gone overboard on, and to be honest I understand their point, but the author is giving this story up freely and in his own time so get off his case, I am sure that Conanthe takes the point and will make a note of it for future stories, just give the author a break, he has real talent and has built up a great set of characters and a good imaginative story. Keep pushing him and he will stop writing which I for sure don't want.

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 9 years ago
Damn

I've very much enjoyed the events of the story up to this chapter, even if there were a couple that weren't quite my kind of thing.

But the role playing at the party left me cold and for the first time I really didn't like a chapter. Hopefully this is a momentary aberration and the protagonist goes back to being a bit more possessive.

goodwritingfangoodwritingfanover 5 years ago
A nervous Master without a spine?

Why is the master sounding like a wimp. He is thoroughly pussy whipped. What a turn off!

TSreaderTSreaderabout 5 years ago
A wonderful party!

Very sexy and intriguing! Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous