All Comments on 'My Only Talent Ch. 13'

by conanthe

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
meh... Don't ruin it.

With Suzanne you've already started talking about swinging with the Brazilian couple and now w/ the bigger dick scenario you're getting dangerously close to cuckolding. Quit fucking up a good thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
(Male Perspective Rant) Truly difficult,

to be a the caveman you want to be and the modern equal thinker they want you to be. I would personally have a huge problem sharing my lady with another guy. Even if you see yourself as top dog, cream of the crop, best there is... another man is competition. And yet I could be happy sharing her with pretty much any other woman. Two types of love in my book. She can have both but not more than one of Male to Female. Hypocritical I know.

I hope you can work this out. Great story, keep it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good for the goose!

I like the idea of Suzanne wanting to try being doubled up on. I have no personal interest in many of the things depicted but if Robbie is doing two at once, it makes sense that it would raise the question. He even thought about it earlier. How he handles it will help add to our understanding of his character.

Another great chapter.

MasterN6845MasterN6845almost 12 years ago
love the story

Love the story keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
You are amazing

The reason this story is so awesome is, you can easily do what most men can't. That is keeping track of all of the girls he is and wants to sleep with. That shows some amazing brain power. The story is amazing, please keep em coming.

priv8iiipriv8iiialmost 12 years ago
Another Great Installment!

Another broken record message!!!

After reading the other comments - I'll just say this... This is your story, and I've completely enjoyed it to this point... so keep it YOUR story, and I'm betting I'll enjoy it past that point as well!!!!

CsharpeCsharpealmost 12 years ago
Another great story

Another chapter that is moving the plot forward. It's very good as I keep finding little twists to keep it interesting.

You might want to back off on some of sex with all the various ladies. I think it would make it a more interesting read for Rob to have some strictly platonic relationships.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fucking stupid.

And that's the nicest thing I could say.

eckenboyeckenboyalmost 12 years ago
@anonymous (7/11/12)

Obviously not your cup of tea move on and STFU. I have lost sleep reading this story. Fairly well written. Keep up the good work conanthe!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Suggestion

I felt like the story was well written and relatively interesting. The only thing I didn't enjoy was how cheesy/corny the narrator was. It seemed like all the characters had the intellect of a eight-year old.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Well, to answer your question,anon, it HAVE been written by an 8 year old !

And foreigner at that. But,it's good enough for "1*" !

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilalmost 12 years ago
I agree ...

With csharpe, some non-sexual interaction might be interesting. Also, some other forms of role play. Unless he is filtering his choices based on submissive Suzie signals, I would expect some of his 'dates' to want something other than to be dominated( or is his scanning pushing that on them?). It would be fun to see him adjust to other demands.

I am also wondering if what's her name, the roommate with the issues will come back. Would be interesting to see how she is adjusting after he tried to help her.

Just my thoughts. It's your story and you are doing just fine! Just wish it updated more often.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I don't understand, he told Suzanne that he would be whatever she wanted when they first met, then discussed having threesomes with her and Lou and Kevin. Now when she brings it up again he is suddenly traumatized by the idea?

Despite what he thinks of himself, Robbie is really no different than the other 'talents' that Nora described. He claims he cares about these girls, but all he really seems to care about is fucking them as long as it's how he wants to.

mahoney72mahoney72over 11 years ago
nice

I think it's a terrific story. It just keeps you entertained. I can't wait till de next chapter...

sexymominaustinsexymominaustinover 11 years ago
Great and sexxxy story

Love it!. Please continue!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Keep it up!

Excellent story. I'm thoroughly enjoying the background and characters which is not often the case on this site. Thanks for the good work.

rooqbookrooqbookover 11 years ago

Please have Robbie break up with Suzanne so as to prevent angst from wrecking an otherwise enthralling story

Robbie made the 'meat puppet' promise to Suzanne thinking love was in the distant future, and now he can't both keep the promise and remain true to himself. If he loves her he has to let her go, let her sow her oats, and if she loves him she will come back

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Story - Willing to suffer sleep deprivation for the next chapter

I'm dying for your next chapter. I just found your story and for two nights spent far too much time and stayed up far too late reading it. As a result, work the next day was difficult. However, I enjoyed the story so much I'm willing to suffer additional sleep deprivation on the next installment.

Please ignore any of the negative comments. Nobody is forced to read your stories so if they can't say anything nice they should just keep their yaps shut,

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Waiting

Very good story. Kept me riveted. Just very sad to be waiting so long for the next installment. It is okay if you want or need to stop, but i would be a lot happier if you kept writing.

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilover 11 years ago
Still hoping for another chapter or two

But I confess I am not hopeful.even a note saying it was coming or not would be welcome.

I am always a little saddened when authors abandon their literary children this way.

But we got was great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Yes, have Robbie drop Suzanne to avoid hurtfull and uncomfortable situations later. He simply can't do what she asks of him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
@anonymous (7/11/12)

If you have read THIRTEEN chapters of a story you find "fucking stupid," that says way more about you than about the story!

SensualRomanticNYCSensualRomanticNYCalmost 11 years ago
Questions and suggestions

If this is first person narration, how does Robbie know about the undercover agents?

I enjoy the story, the complexity, and the interaction, moreso than the sex. I'll keep reading!

If Robbie can read sexual emotions, can he read other emotions? It seems so, given the conversation on the couch. He can broadcast images (smoking, poverty), which makes him a powerful political force. He might want to switch to poli sci, psychology, or foreign relations (especially with his talented harem).

I hope the Thanksgiving visit adds backstory to the history out talent. His parents, the ancestry, who else has/had the talent, nefarious individuals at large in the world...

The simple solution to the "two cocks" problem: invite a couple. A long weekend, where all of the permutations are achieved. The other guy won't be a threat, since he too has a solid love.

JounarJounaralmost 11 years ago
warped logic

Suzanne's line of reasoning just didn't work for me regarding adding another guy to their mix. For a start her request of Robbie being the one not only to find another guy but to find a guy with a bigger dick to join them would be like him asking her to find a girl who was better endowed, tighter, younger and sexier to join them. Somehow I don't see her be so eager to do it.

Also she is into having sex with other women which is something Robbie hasn't really shown an interest in. As another poster said this does feel kinda cucky.

fanfarefanfareabout 10 years ago
curlycue is real life

Suzanne is asking {asking!} Robbie to allow her the same privileges he expects for himself. Robbie may understand the other people around him but is failing to honestly understand himself.

As for Robbie 'noticing' the bad guys and the undercover agents. When I was being trained (umpteen decades ago) it was emphasized to listen to our instincts. When we had a bad feeling about a place or a time or a person, ACT immediately...Run like the hounds of hell were snapping at your heels! It was better to be a wrong coward who could still contribute to the mission, Then a dead hero who would be bloody useless towards accomplishing the goals.

Robbie is NOT a trained agent and he has no experience or conscious reason to expect that he is being spied on. That is why it is an important plot point that Suzanne as part of an Ambassador's family, has had security drills and briefings. She recognized potential dangers and notified her father's security people.

This is my first reading so I do not yet have knowledge of how the author developed this plotline in the unread chapters. I think it would be funny if it turns out that Suzanne and Mei-Li and the Grrrls Soccer Team kicked bad guy booty!

Come on folks, this is fiction. Unbelievable occurs twice a day and impossible at least on a weekly basis.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good, great and scary.

Good dialogue and enjoyable characters, with some good seed and personal development.

Great job with the various plot lines and a clever party.

Scary position Rob is in. Some comments have made good points, the best being his discussion early on about sharing with another couple - something he agreed to (in principle) at that time And which he knew was a big them on for her.

I really look forward to where you take us next, whatever you choose for our hero... And our heroines.

Jason

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous