All Comments on 'My Only Talent Ch. 21'

by conanthe

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
Bigg_MikeBigg_Mikeabout 11 years ago
This one has it all

Hot sex, great storyline, and foreshadowing about what may come next. Love these stories, but just wish quality writing like this appeared on these pages quicker than once a month. Superb!

montco724montco724about 11 years ago
Keep it up!

Hope the next installment comes out soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I Agree about wishing the chapters came quicker, but !!!!

I understand that you must take your time . One thing I don't like is that I feel that Suzanne is on the way out . I can only hope that when it happens .It will be on good terms and not from her fucking around behind Robbie's back . Then again it's not like he hasn't done it himself . Time will tell . Thanks

Riverwolf0222Riverwolf0222about 11 years ago
Yes! Please keep it up!

I love how your story builds and flows. I do too think it seems that Suzanne is on her way out, but I think that Anonymous may have missed a subtle clue as to how that is going to happen. I think that Robbie has inadvertently introduced people that are going to bring that about. Time will tell if I'm right or not, but should be fun finding out! Thank you for continuing to put out good, well thought out, story line.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Awesome

Like Susan a lot she's one of my favourite characters would be sad to see her go

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Quite like Suzanne, would be a pity if she has to go, though I do hope that if she does need to go that it's nicely. (Maybe even back to Mike...?)

Do wish it could be faster, though knowing art can't really be rushed, I guess I'll just wait. (Though the 30-35 day waiting period really...kinda sucks. At least it's a decent length to make up for that, but still kinda sucks.)

Not much else to say, but it'll be interesting to see what "explanation" comes up for his extreme metabolism. Wish there were more to read already!

thatrobthatrobabout 11 years ago
This gets better with every chapter

Once again you have presented more of a finely crafted story.I am not the psychic I play on TV but I can see Elena urging Robbie to show Suzanne out the door if she doesn't somehow selfishly screw up the relationship .I am certainly enjoying this terrific tale and look forward to the hopefully many more chapters that you grace us with.

tompo296tompo296about 11 years ago
Love it

The way that the story twists and turns is fantastic. I too would appreciate a quicker turn around between chapters, but a great story deserves to be well crafted. Bravo for your tale. I really like Suzanne's character and would be mortified if she is let go.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wish I could

Live in this universe all the time.....

SyrustheVirusSyrustheVirusabout 11 years ago
Amazing as Ever!!!

I love the fact that you have cemented Lara as a permanent fixture in Robbie's life going forward. Her character development has been outstanding throughout this entire series. I can't wait to see where her and Robbie end up!

From all the hints you have been dropping it looks like Suzy will soon be leaving Robbie's side. Dwight, several guys at once fantasy, her constant pushing of said fantasy, how the dog reacted to her and the conversation with Ralph all seem to point to her leaving. Its a shame, but I guess she seems to fall into that 20%. Before she leaves, i hope we get to see her, Robbie and Nora all together, at least once.

Keep up the good work. I look forward to your next chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
The best

OMG, I could hardly wait for this chapter. Now I can't wait for the next one.Great story.

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I can see that you are considering and would obviously like to make Robbie submit - or should I say to be dominated by Suzanne and Lara once more. That's okay. No, really, it IS okay, cause I know you would make superbly hot scenes.

HOWEVER!

Don't do it like you did last time. Last time Robbie couldn't tell heads or tails, and to make a comparison, I don't think all those girls out there liked being used when drunk at a frat party, even if they might like the guys.

But there are plenty of other ways you can make it so that Robbie gets dominated by the girls without it showing negatively on his dominant personality. Submitting to someone is not the same as ALLOWING someone to dominate you. There's a world's difference in that, and if you do want to go that way, let Robbie allow the girls to dominate him. Now, it's really not my intention to tell you how to do your stuff, but I hope that you won't turn your head away from a few ideas, you know?

For instance, you can make it like some kind of wager between him and the girls, one that he would give his best to win but lose in the end, so he will be a man and bite the bullet :) and you've already created a lot of areas around which the wager can take place. You know, it would be like one of those sweet losses where whatever happens you're the winner. Or, you can make it like a dare, a tease, something that makes his dominant personality come to the fore in some teasing defiance while he's being dominated, and that he re-asserts himself after he is released. I mean, you figure it out! You're the smart one around here, and I know you can do it much better than my imagination can think of!

As for the characters, their development and future relationships... well, I guess that it's okay if Suzanne decides to go off into her own adventures as you seem to hint. It leaves space for new female sex interests and adventures, and perhaps one day Suzanne will return to Robbie when she finds all others to pale in comparison, lol.

Finally, I do hope that if it takes you a month to update as it usually does, then at least make it a long, awesome chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Seems like I've waited ten chapters for Nora ....

The best thing I like about the story is the wildly imaginative twists and turns.

Seems like there could or should have been more drama with Sarah that was not exploited. The secret agent stuff seems to have disappeared quickly with little closure on why all the scrutiny began.

But Nora, I've been waiting for Nora and that story to play out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
ReoNexus

What was the thing that he kept mentioning that he seemed to forget????????

I'm quite excited at the prospect of knowing why Eldee dislikes Susanne! Cannot wait!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Little bit confused

Why is the subtitle for this chapter 'The marathon man: finished?'

He hasn't even started the marathon yet, and there is no cliffhanger that he might not make the race. Spent the entire time reading this waiting for some disaster but nothing happened.

Is it a typo?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Big business

Corporation rely on 18 year olds to close deals for them all the time. It's completely realistic.

LuckiLionLuckiLionalmost 11 years ago
Nora Upmann .. Upton .. Upman

well. the story has gotten quite long and may be it wasn't planned that way in the first place. but may be creating little profiles on the characters for yourself helps you keep them straight.

I kind of liked the little intermezzo with the car thief, even so in zhe beginning I was afraid of no happy end for granny.

Suzanne is such a fine person, but becoming more and more demanding, which I partly feel collides with Robbie's domination. I suppose she is the driving force behind her and Lara dominating Robbie.

Please keep up the good work. I love reading this story.

LuckiLionLuckiLionalmost 11 years ago
@Big business

I on my hand could imagine, that thus is just the case, cuz Robbie was the one to make contact to Abelard (what a name) Peters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I also had Suzanne as my favourite girl along with mysterious Nora. That was until Suzanne were fucked over with the submission crap. Neither Lara, Robbie or Suzanne deserved that kind of treatment. Looking for a big Günther (dick) should have been enough for her to "spin off".

This chapter started fine with as good a closure on the submission thing as could be made without admitting that it was a brain fart. Then the author picks the same turd up at the end of the chapter. What happened to no faeces? Will they have non-consensual (date rape) with Robbie again.

I'll let Robbie fight his own battles but were it me Suzannes behaviour and Laras complicity would be a deal-breaker. I'd ask them if they would like to involve police and lawyers in a case of spouse abuse or just leave each other alone in the future. Then I'd disassociate with the insurance business. Nora, Millicent, Lillehammer, Cactus Jake and Sapiento should be enough.

If the author would have liked a submissive angle it would only take a temporary shift in main character (like the granny bit) to one of his girls or even Ciscos super hero girl friend. Robbie is so much in tune with his girls that it could be done through his talent alone.

If the author would have liked to change Laras fundamental psychology it would have taken half a page with Suzies and Ava Weltschmerz.

It's actually Sarah the stalkers work. She's a powerful witch that are mind controlling our author so she can have Robbie for her self. It is a MC story after all.

KotopoofsKotopoofsover 3 years ago

Please tell me Peggy is gone for good!

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uabout 3 years ago

So you think that Elde the wonder dog is ignoring Suzanne because Suzanne hasn’t decided for Robbie 100% and still wants to try other guys? Robbie hates that so elde would pick up on that. Where as Lara and Nora are defiantly 100% Robbie and would never touch another dick unless he leaves or betrays them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous