All Comments on 'My Only Talent Ch. 22'

by conanthe

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I just love it when Suzanne....

Gets topped and fucked!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Beautifully written!

Like the whole story very beautiful.

Please keep the story going!

SyrustheVirusSyrustheVirusalmost 11 years ago

Another excellent chapter, can't wait til the next one comes out!!!

whamodynewhamodynealmost 11 years ago
Yay there is more!

Boo, it didn't go on for even longer.

The problem with good writers and a great story? You always want more and boy howdy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Please be kind to Suzanne

I can see the need to ease her out and there have been enough hints in the last few chapters that Lara and possibly Nora are the future. If that's how it goes please make sure she, like Milly, goes to a good home soo to speak. She has been a great character, if not part of his future she deserves no less. One amazing semester for Robbie, he has done more in 3 months than i did in 4 years of uni. Great storytelling hope theres is lots more to come. Thanks for all your time ad effort so far, greatly appreciated by this reader.

DaveDeSadeDaveDeSadealmost 11 years ago
Well worth the wait

Unlike the others I'm not so sure this is the end of Suzanne. We know how things turned out when Millie got her wish, and we've had several notes that no one can please Suzanne like Robby. We have 3.5 more years of college. Suzanne could leave and come back.

I appreciate the follow-up on Dwight.

Thank you for this amazing work!

camo1980camo1980almost 11 years ago

I just wanted to say thanks for your continued submissions. I hope for your continued interest and ability to continue the story for a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
LOVE this story

Keep it up! Can't wait to see where this is going. Medically, I think I know. But I feel like some of the people from his past will come back.

Riverwolf0222Riverwolf0222almost 11 years ago
Thank you & great!

Another great chapter! I love the twist and turns the story is taking. Thank you for continuing with it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

What ever happened to that crazy girl that followed him home during Thanksgiving break?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Continuing to be an epic classic

Thank you for writing this. I look forward to each new chapter with great anticipation.

Please continue......

HL4PLAYHL4PLAYalmost 11 years ago
Keep up the Excellent work!

I have read all 22 chapters and greatly enjoyed them. When I finish reading each chapter,I can hardly wait for the next. This is the best series that I have ever read!

boonie696boonie696almost 11 years ago
amazing story

Amazing story! Great build ups and beautifully flowing from one part to the next. I hope Robbie don't become some sort of lab rat. Never had a series keep me this involved in it before till this one. I've read others waiting for the next chapter, and always be checking this to make sure I do t miss the newest one even between chapters of another story. Keep up the amazing work! U are an artist of storytellyng!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Amazing as always. Looking forward eagerly for the next part.

loneironloneironalmost 11 years ago
f'ing phenomenal

22-0. A better record than ESU ;) every chapter is better than the one before. Keep doing whatever it is you do. You have a gift, and as an ESU alum I have to say you manage to capture the spirit and atmosphere perfectly...I only wish my days were spent like Robbie's. Looking foreward to the next chapter

technowildytechnowildyalmost 11 years ago
What was with the little side story?

Don't get me wrong here I love this series, but im just a little confused here.

Is he not the guy who was spying on Robbie and the girls? And did he always have the ability or was it passed on as a copy through the girls?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I enjoyed greatly!

I like how you develop a story, especially when Robbie is actually admitting to himself that he's really in love with Lara, after of course enjoying her and screwing the living daylights out of her.

But I like that Robbie is actually having that conversation with Suzanne and finally asserting himself. It's quite a strange relationship - since they're developing similar, but conflicting sexual interests - and I'd really like to see what you would do with it/them, since they're obviously into each other. And when it comes to that, there's this one paragraph near the start of the chapter that leaves me a bit confused, the one that goes like:

"Suzanne felt no need at this point to tell Robbie that if he accepted their offer again, he might soon find himself on his knees, with his hands bound behind him ..." I confuses me because later on Robbie asserted his dominance on Suzanne, and she accepts it, and this paragraph seems kinda conflicting. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for more kinky sex in this story, it's just that the paragraph kinda sticks out of place. Are you actually going to go for some of the things Suzanne implies there, or...???

Anyway, great chapter, hope to read more soon!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Superb

Started before the weekend and have been unable to stop till I finished the last chapter... Compelling read looking forward to the next chapters and where it takes all the characters.... waiting for more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
better and better...

To echo previous comments: your writing and storytelling muscles get stronger and stronger. Thanks for sharing this excellent work with us -- looking forward to the next chapter!

lasombrslasombrsalmost 11 years ago
Can't stop reading!

I found this story about a week ago and have raced through all 20+ chapters. I like the little side stories through out. I am dying for Nora to join the picture. I don't know what to do now that my next chapter isn't already waiting for me. Keep this going, it's amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Gripping story

The only drawback for me is Rob's fetish for scat. He constantly digs his tongue in butts, and goes from butt to pussy or mouth with his cock. Those girls would have some horrible vaginal infections. Disgusting. Really like the story and your writing, and would like it even more without that one sick twist. Probably other readers like it though. Whatever floats your boat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Not Scat, Just Ass!

He just likes ass. In Chapter One, he gave Janet his sexual limits: ""Nothing involving animals, children, or feces."

JounarJounaralmost 11 years ago
@Anon

"Suzanne felt no need at this point to tell Robbie that if he accepted their offer again, he might soon find himself on his knees, with his hands bound behind him ..." I confuses me because later on Robbie asserted his dominance on Suzanne, and she accepts it, and this paragraph seems kinda conflicting. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for more kinky sex in this story, it's just that the paragraph kinda sticks out of place. Are you actually going to go for some of the things Suzanne implies there, or...???"

Suzanne felt no need to tell Robbie due to her knowing he wouldn't go for it and is trying to force him to get into sex with other guys and gangbangs under the flawed pretence he will change the way he thinks like she herself has changed by what Robbie has introduced her to.

The flaw in her plan is she lacks the "talent" Robbie and Nora have to read people's sexual desires and he only does stuff he knows 100% that the women want.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great storyline

I have totally enjoyed the storyline you have woven. My only complaint is that you are not using the grammar check in your word processor and it appears that there is no proof reading prior to posting.

Keep your amazing imagination flowing for everyone's reading pleasure. I appreciate that you are taking time out of your life to run with this creation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Excellence

The thing is, I read a ton. I read fiction, non-fiction, erotic fiction (though most of it is unimaginative and badly written). Coming across a story, or series of stories, that is imaginative, interesting, well written and intriguing (not to mention very hot) is rare. I am not affected by the details some comments are focused on. I just truly appreciate your work. Thank You...please continue.

gondaolgondaolalmost 11 years ago
Chapter 23

WHERE is it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
an annoyance and a longwinded comment

the only thing that annoys me about this story is a common thing in fiction that the protagonist seems to change IQ every time a problem comes up, given how well he's been able to understand the signals and determine the psychology behind them why didn't he realize that his receiver was using the energy? and talk to his parents or Nora that obviously know a lot more about whats going on then he does, especially if he's going to have doubts about revealing it to the doctor who he trusts and has proven worthy of it.

the comment is about peoples confusion over Suzanne's thought "Suzanne felt no need at this point to tell Robbie that if he accepted their offer again, he might soon find himself on his knees, with his hands bound behind him ..." and how she later submitted to Robbie. firstly having these thoughts indicates a loss of inhibition resulting in the expansion of her dom desires which have been showing since her involvement with Millie's training being focused towards Robbie, which is not unexpected as she isn't a 'pure' sub. without inhibitions one will desire to express their dom desires in new areas (one might not find them to their taste but the desire to try will be their) and as she 'loves' Robbie and wants a continued relationship incorporating him into her desires is the natural outcome (note this is unlikely to occur in a full sub or in any sub that's accepted some one as a 'master' as it's general uncomfortable to see some one you perceive as in control powerless.) Suzanne's submission comes from the same track in that he is a dominant figure in the story and in their lives submission to these type of people is natural human psychology unless you are either: opposed the suggestion or person, a dominant figure that sees them as equals or inferior, or it defies one of the 'rules' of a person you see as more dominant or are closer to e.g. one might have sex in public with 'their' dom but not with an another dom.

sorry for the long winded commentary dominant and submissive psychology is just really interesting to me as a final note humans are sentient due to our ability to defy our own Nature/Psychology/Desires with logic and reasoning.

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilalmost 11 years ago
Not complaining but...

Unless Robbie is projecting without realizing it, is there any MC in this yet? From the descriptions, I do think that this is what is really happening. He is altering the desires not just reading them.

And I wonder how he will react to the moral implications if this is what is happening and he finds out. He seems a good person and realizing he was basically forcing this on them may destroy him.

Great work. Much more involved and complicated than most stories here. Thanks for sharing this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Please continue

Hi ,

I really like this piece, and I especially enjoyed bringin back Dwight. I wonder were thsi will bead up to. Please carry on!

Seansrickson189Seansrickson189almost 11 years ago

love the stories, eagerly awaiting the next chapter!!

LuckiLionLuckiLionalmost 11 years ago
Addicted to ...

well. not Austin, but the story.

Please keep up this wonderful story. You are a great writer, may be you should consider making a career of it. In that case let us know under which name you are publishing. I love this story and I deeply hope the is more to come. Impatienly waiting for the next chapter.

Most the time I had the feeling, that Suzanne was his favourite, may be because I admired her most, but it turns out that Lara is it.

Boah, was I lost at the end, when you wrote about Carmencita and Nando. I thought I was in a new story until you mentioned Dw... nice turn. You really know how to keep a story interesting.

I'm a slow reader and I can't believe I read through all 22 chapters and still craving for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More Please!

Absolutely love this story. Everyday I check for the latest installment, and when they do come out I take some time away from my life to become absorbed in theirs. Well done, but keep the chapters coming.

SyrustheVirusSyrustheVirusalmost 11 years ago

Please.... This is the best Series on Literotica. Conanthe you have to finish it. Please give us an update or submit the next chapter soon. We are all dying to find out what happens next!

AundaeAundaealmost 11 years ago
the show must go on!

Please do not let this be yet another great story with no end!

this is one of the best works that I have read, and that's a lot of stories..

I truly hope you will continue and make this great story into the completed masterpiece that it can be, I for one am looking forward to it! :)

Evil52Evil52almost 11 years ago
Enjoyed

I enjoyed reading every chapter and I can't wait for more!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More

When will the next chapter be released?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

As one of the best series here I hope with crossed fingers that you either conclude the series or bring it to a lady or the tiger conclusion to be picked up in another work at a later date. Well written, good plot(s), interesting characters. Thanks for what you have given us already.

nightcodernightcoderalmost 11 years ago
Best story on the category

It's IMO the best story on the category, and a top 5 on literotica.

I hope you find the time to give you more chapters.

Greetings from Brazil.

Best regards

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

One of the best stories I've read. Great story in many ways. Please keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Riveting

Cannot wait to see who winds up with who(s). Are you planning on expanding the story by using the doctor to explore his family?

bigbearz9bigbearz9almost 11 years ago
Can't wait for the next chapter

Even though this is fiction, it has a major plot line that I want to believe. The major characters are well constructed and multi-layered. Most of the minor plot lines fit well in the story and are self contained.

I'm married 42 years and wish I could read and please my wife with Robbie's skill.

I look forward to more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Was this the last chapter?

Was this the last chapter? It has been over two months and there are so many unfinished stories on here I'm just wondering if this is another.

JounarJounarover 10 years ago

There have been gaps of a few months of Conanthe posting chapters before and his chapters tend to be double the average size of normal lit stories. Hopefully that's all there is to the wait not the next part of the story :)

Noble_TruthNoble_Truthover 10 years ago
Great!

Bloody excellent chapter Conathe! How on earth do you write so fast?

Five stars.

rmathewsrmathewsover 9 years ago
Love it

The delivery of this statement was awesome -- "What she needed was the same kind of distraction work that we give our bitches during bite training"

You are a very skilled author.

Thanks for your hard work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Nice damage control. Robbie the bounder <3 asserts himself at last. Suzanne sure got a surprise when she figured her expendability out.

I'll forgive changing the "Addicted to.." into "Addicted to Austin" party.

I'm looking forward to a full scale kitchen war between Lara with induction and Nora with her trusty AGA. Grandma will have to be the judge and Robbie the hungry hungry executioner.

@ Jounar

Right, except Nora can't do all that Robbie can. She can push images, shield herself from mind control (but not images), and connects with some animals. Lara had a good connection with Eldee but Noras were great. It could be that she pushed images of her pregnant with Robbies babies etc. to Eldee. Nora's likely holding back with something minor. Good enough for an escape under the right circumstance but not for winning a fight. Maybe she will "evolve" when pregnant with Robbies 7th son.

@ ResidentWeavil

My thoughts. Mind reading is good, however it needs to be Mind writing before we call it Mind control. Still it seems like Robbie are using his talent to make his partners desires mind control him a bit.

He might need a year at Hogwarts if he needs to control unintended mind controlling.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous