All Comments on 'My Only Talent Ch. 30'

by conanthe

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
bruce_parkerbruce_parkerover 8 years ago
duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude

No wonder you took you time!!! This was very well done. Also, quite intellectually stimulating!! On average, how much time does it take for you to write a chapter, with all the scientific jargon you use?

ms904191ms904191over 8 years ago
damnnnnnnnn

That was damn awsome

if you can release chapters like these every month that would be even better

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
As usual great.

Thank you for yet another great chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

Thanks for generating another chapter in this amazing saga. Some of the finest on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5 stars

Score based on past performance. (None of these later chapters are up to the standards set by the first few).

You're a excellent writer of sex scenes. Give us more of that and less "I met another gorgeous super-model then blonde twins invited me to fuck them then I ate chicken then I worked out then my upper body ballooned like the Hulk then I aced a pop quiz that I guessed was coming then ... yada yada yada."

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
thumbs up!!

Have been waiting for anxiously for the new installment, and I was not disappointed. Can't wait to see where you take the story and I really hope that you stickwith it, though perhaps a little more frequent of a release would be nice.

AmmononAmmononover 8 years ago
Thank You

I just finished re-reading this series all the way through. I was extatic to see this new post. I have really enjoyed Robby's adventures and hope you keep this going. I enjoy the mental battle Robby is going through with Suzanne's desires to experiment. I know he's only human but even rationalizeing beings have got to find out that they cannot have their cake and eat it too. Robby is constantly romancing girls when he has two wonderful partners. I shudder to think what will happen when this comes home to bite him in the ass.

It is a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Suzanne

I think I'm in love with Suzanne. More than with any other character. I love her to the point of beginning to resent the selfishness with which Robbie is treating their relationship. He has an amazing arrangement with two incredible women, which are also happy for him to fool around as much as he wants. As Susan rightly said "Finding an arrangement like that would be about as likely as being on the way to the lottery office to turn in your single winning Powerball ticket, and then getting hit simultaneously by lighting, a meteorite, and a blue '57 Chevy!". Why can't he just accept Suzanne's desires and live with it! I know I would be honoured to accept her any way she wanted. I really hope Robbie grows up in future chapters.

Having said all that, this is a brilliant story. The best I've read on the site. And I'm anxiously waiting for the next chapter.

One question. Should I have understood that Gunter's "predicament" was caused by Robbie's sending abilities? Like he did with the bad guy in the airplane? Is that why Robbie blacked out?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great read!!!

The story was moving super fast up till now, I really love this story! It felt to me like the story slowed down a bit and concentrated back on some of the primary characters, which I thoroughly enjoyed - keep up the awesome work, can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
7/10

I've checked for an update just about once a week since the last post. So glad this isn't abandoned.

I think Robbie needs a taste of his own sexual healing medicine. His obvious possessiveness is becoming quite a ridiculous character flaw given that he wants to fuck around and wants to double team his roommates girl and wants his girls to fuck each other but god forbid another man touch his girl. It's certainly realistic, but not as sexy, which at least in this chapter you seem to be moving away from quite a bit.

The rest of the story is decent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5 as usual

I don't know why the idea that Robbie being so possessive is ridiculous. Got news for you, its human nature.

I love the idea of having two or three women in love with me and each other, yet find the thought of sharing and going sloppy seconds or even worse kissing her after she's just given some other guy a BJ repulsive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5 stars

Have to admit your writing style is fantastic, maybe you just tap into my own fantasies and prejudices. But my god I felt the blood rushing into my head and felt a little sick at the end there with the Gunter scene. Can imagine how Robbie was feeling.

To those saying that they don't understand why Robbie is being the way he is; my interpretation on it is that the girls enjoy the idea of being Robbie's, and are comfortable enough to allow him to have others on the side. However Robbie does not have the kink that allows him to actively watch another man with one of his steady Girlfriends. I notice some potential foreshadowing of strife in the relationship with Suzanne from Eldee not having any interest in her?

The jealousy of Robbie is refreshing in the erotica I have so far read, in the sense it makes him a human character.

The sex scenes are solid and I like the repetition of certain phrases. All in all enjoyed it all so far keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
How I Described This Story to my Wife

I told her that I as reading a story that played out like a movie directed by Robert Altman from a script by D. H. Lawrence that was inspired in equal parts by his watching James Bond movies and reading Discover magazine.

My only disappointment is that now, after reading 30 chapters and finding that I am not at the end of the story, and that I will probably have to wait another 4 to 6 months before the next installment. But to quote a line from the story, "that is an example of a high-class problem. "

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fuck, fuck, fuck!!!

I've been waiting and waiting and I finally have a chance to read this chapter and....... Now I have to wait all over again, god damn it. I love this story and your writing! Keep up the great work!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Man, I don't know why but I am liking Suzanne's character less and less with each passing chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
In agreement

I was not surprised that I commiserated with Robby v Gunther, I was however shocked at just how visceral my reaction was.

How he will not question Suzanne (in his mind) from this point forward is beyond me.

Perhaps it's just a matter of time to rebuild trust... hard to say.

I did find it disappointing that you didn't show Lara's distress more clearly. Obviously Robby was clueless that she was worried about the fallout - but unless I'm reading too much into the tiny clues you gave - I think she was pretty scared that Suzanne was going to tear them apart with her want for something he didn't.

All that said, you did an amazing job with Robby's internal dialogue, leading up to and after the events. There is no way to explain the double standard of guys sharing vs girls sharing, it's not fair, and no reasonable man would claim that it is.

We're not trying to explain or justify - at least I'm not - we're just not wired to share, imo.

Long review short: great job on portraying Robby in such a raw and real situation and reactions. Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More, more , more

I can't wait for the next installment. This story is clearly not over. So many unanswered questions. It has evolved beyond erotica for me. Certainly that is an element and one key to the story. But the story has gotten bigger than that. Don't take the erotica out, just keep it all coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What a cop out

All of these chapters of building up Robbie's fears and tension, and then nothing. I thought our young protagonist might actually face some difficulty for once, but nope. His talent suddenly develops the ability to neuter other guys just in the nick of time. Hopefully you don't nerf Suzanne's independence after this like some other commenters seem to suggest, she is the most interesting character in the story. Without her challenging Robbie, he just a spoiled kid banging hot chicks, and there are already plenty of those stories. (I also thought Orinda was refreshing for bluntly not falling in love with Robbie just because of a few orgasms, especially since you are so adamant about how intelligent all of his conquests are supposed to be.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story but...

it's been 3years, would i like to see more, you bet, it plays out like a graphics novel and i would love to see Lara, Millie, Peggy, and and big Liz, Nora basically all, but these especialy. but at this present time and the last issue that was wrote it is safe to say it's done.

good job and if you start back up, i will be there

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Huh?

Robbie transmits...he staggered the rogue marshal. The three some with Gunter and Strelsa and Suzanne caused an overwhelming emotional event for Robbie; he lost consciousness. With that much mental turmoil, that 'die, die, die' rant Robbie had very well should have caused Gunter to stroke out. Certainly not just caused ED.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

This is maybe the third time I have read this chapter. Your writing is really good, as always, and possibly because of that I really dislike Robbie for the first time. Gunter is open, aboveboard and honorable (although a total doofus). Robbie is a sneaky jerk. You made us care a bit about Strelsa and Gunter, I hope you have a happy ending for them. I guess this is what being a good writer is all about.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
title of your comment

so robbie used up all his power subconsciously to make gunther lose his erection

but then he's not hungry at all? is this him developing his capacity or is this just an oversight? feels like the latter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous