All Comments on 'My Only Talent Ch. 31'

by conanthe

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hum

Kind of perfunctory. Lacks an emotional hook to pull the reader in. It didn't give me a boner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh come on dear annony, you don't get bonners unless you are sucking a cock

everyone knows that!! I gave it a 5 because the asshole of LIt, dear annony, didn't get a Bonner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not quite the impact of earlier chapters

This chapter felt a lot more like setting up what was to come. While by no means a bad read it lacked the heat and impact many of the earlier chapters contained. Looking forward to how things go with this.

devildog0302devildog0302over 8 years ago
Keep up the good work

Maybe not the best chapter but they all can't be the best. Good build up to what's next...

Xzy89cXzy89cover 8 years ago
Loving the setup. Please dont wait 5 more months!!!!!

Great stuff. Keep writing.

Baudelaire50Baudelaire50over 8 years ago

This continues to be my favorite series on literotica, and with a few minor exceptions, I liked this chapter a lot. conanthe creates several well-rounded (no pun intended, but it's inescapable) characters, and many more that are at least colorful cartoons. Quibbles: This chapter seriously strained my willing suspension of disbelief that 2 faculty couples could be that sanguine when kidnapped and forced to watch one of their number being set up in a gangbang, but on the other hand Lara forcing them to suck jam off her breasts was HOT! I have to agree with one commentator from the last chapter that Suzanne is starting to be tiresome, and I'm not sure why, because I still love reading about her, but the sex is usually hotter with other characters. But these are quibbles -- the series is a great read, with the academic asides and fantastical plots equally as entertaining as the smut, and I'll continue reading it for as many chapters as connate wants to write!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please Proofread

I thought Robbie joined the UDP fraternity, but you are always jarring me out of the narrative by calling it UDT half the time. (I assume UDP is the correct name given the "UDP Port" joke.). There is also the case of the BOT sorority President introducing herself as "Jenna Hogg Shrub", but her name then becomes "Susan" three sentences later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Maybe my least favorite chapter

It starts off really good with the Robbie and Suzanne dorm scene, but then it's all downhill. Candy is just Millie 2.0, and then there is this sequence: "We both had the feeling that something wild was about to happen. ******* All of a sudden, it was March." Guess it wasn't that wild, huh? You set it up like your are going to actually differentiate Candy from Millie, but then just skip ahead a couple months.

I guess using the Prof and his wife's fetish for the prank is cool, but it is so over the top it's just farcical. And why include the Lillehammers, are they trying to get expelled? Getting 50 college dudes to just hang out at a cattle ranch with their dicks out seems pretty ridiculous. I thought UDP was the smart guys who didn't do hazing, but now suddenly they are trying to be the new Alpha Gammas. What's the punch line to the prank? Instead of gangbanging the guys wife they all jerk off in a slip-n-slide? I was willing to go along with them getting the people for Millie's fake gangbang, but this is just dumb. Especially because it's so against Robbie's personality up to now. We have had several chapters of Robbie freaking out over Suzanne's fantasies about other guys and experiencing multiple male partners, and now Robbie is suddenly okay with putting 50 naked dudes in front of her?

domelaterdomelaterover 8 years ago
The other half is missing

I have really liked your series up to this point. This chapter seemed to be 4 of the lately 8 pages worth. Typically you completed a session within the same chapter while leaving a few story twists to be completed within later chapters. This one felt like 'coitus interruptus' where we will be hanging warmed up for the next few months.

Are you getting bored? A few times recently you set up then skipped the sex. What would be the most effective way to keep you inspired?

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorover 8 years ago
Frustrating

First, give more visual descriptions of the key players as it has been months upon months since you last did so. Sure it's trite, but you are shifting perspectives enough that it shouldn't have been a problem to use Dorothy, for instance, to re-ignite the visual cues with more details.

Second, building up to no sex in erotic fiction is fail, simple as that.

Third, I'm fine with Robbie using his talent - even unintentionally - to undermine another guy from getting his woman. However it seems that things are a little more complicated than that with Suzanne and if the amount of work she is putting into this fantasy is just ignored it will be very hard to believe.

Given that she now wants Ralph, Monster Cock Ralph, I can only guess that you plan on making it simply too uncomfortable for her to enjoy?

I'll admit that this chapter was a disappointment - especially in comparison to your usual quality of work. It felt very rushed and lacked the details and polish - even containing obvious grammar & spelling errors that basic word editors would put red lines under.

I would encourage you to re-post a corrected version, perhaps even an 'extended cut' which includes a fully developed scene with Candy.

On a positive note, I'm still loving the characters, and very impressed with the science and plot development.

J

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You've lost me...

Maybe I'm impatient, but the rather large break between chapter posts, coupled with the lacklustre chapter 31, takes this story off my radar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
a harty fuck you

We both had the feeling that something wild was about to happen.

*******

All of a sudden, it was March.

What the fuck man. Where is the nice raunchy scene we are expecting. Nice lead up and then all of a sudden its march. I've seen whiplash not that severe.

Also since most of your chapters are 6+ pages kinda short isn't this?

NutRanchNutRanchover 8 years ago
You have had better Chapters

At the end of the day, I did get enjoyment out of this chapter. But like several other commentators have noted, it was not up to your usual standard.

Take the time to craft your story and make it worthy of what you have done before. You obviously have the talent to do so.

A longer break for a better story is something most of us would gladly deal with.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another one bites the dust?.

I'm getting the impression that conanthe is almost ready to drop the story. It's a shame such a great story will join the ranks of all the other great but unfinished stories that clutter this and other sites.

Please prove me wrong conanthe. I really do enjoy reading your story and hope to see many more chapters, but it just doesn't feel like its going to happen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
My only talent... quite a talent!

This is one of 4 stories with excitement, that have been worth following with the required waits for each chapter. Nice rescue from Gunter's predation/contamination of Robbie's girl.in the last chapter, but from there ...all down hill hopefully you are leading into a spectacular save as you have done in the past!

Please keep writing!

wht1fethrwht1fethrabout 8 years ago
Your Talent

The way you keep all the characters in the air at all times paints the picture very vividly in my mind. You must be a be a extremely well read person, from chapter to chapter I see bits of all the things I have read in my time. Your talent is as good as some and better then most! Thanks so far, and I so hope I see much more of this story to come. It would pain me to not see the conclusion of this story if that is at all possible, like all great tales I cant help but to be sad when they are over.Again thank you a great story I am so glad I found this one please keep it up the education alone is worth it and the erotica is a perfect mix. My only suggestion would be the proof reader pay just a little better attention but if it holds up the next I can live with it. please keep writing and if you have any thing else I would love to read that to!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Next Chapter please!!!!

This story is phenomenal!!!! Please don't drop it yet, part of my daily routine is to check and see if the next chapter has dropped yet!!! I love reading all the twists and turns, characters evolving, etc. keep it up, and maybe a little longer next time?!?!

LynchjimLynchjimabout 8 years ago
Amazing again

Every chapter has captivated me I hope to read another 31 chapters it is easily the best story on this site please I beg you to carry it forward and please let Robbie do the twins in London. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5000000000000000

Unreal I love this story I don't usually read stories with lots of chapters but this has me hooked. Thanks thanks thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awesome

If this is available to pay for, I would.

Cheers and all the best

SykoByker

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome

Characters are so awesome. Looking for longer chapters. Cant get enough of how the characters relate to real life situations.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
really?

real life situations you say? what exactly in the last 20 chapters reminded you of real life at all?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous