My Only Talent Ch. 39

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
conanthe
conanthe
2,759 Followers

Grandma touched my knee. "So, if my memory is correct, you and Lara have both slept with the bride?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Does Jay Kincaid know about it?"

"Yes ma'am. I also told him everything I learned about Millie's special needs."

"Can he handle that?"

"Millie says he has so far. He studies on it. He says he has a plan."

"Okay then. What's the deal with Suzanne?"

"Her first boyfriend woke up from his coma and she went back to him. I'm out."

"Sort of noble, but also sad for you. Lara and Nora?"

"They will both be away at school outside of Austin for a while, but I think we will all end up together."

"Okay then. I think supper is ready."

It was nice being back home. We sat around the table and enjoyed dinner. Then the jet lag hit me like a ton of bricks. They say it is worse when you go from east to west, and I can't handle the supposedly prophylactic 18 hour fast before arrival in the new time zone, nor could I have stayed awake on my flight and only slept at night time at my destination. I was determined to stay awake until Lara arrived, but my body conspired against me.

A text arrived from Lara. She was about to leave her building and head north on I35. My mom noticed my droopy eyes. "Go on up and get some sleep, Robbie. We'll greet Lara when she arrives and send her up to wake you."

Eldee pawed at my leg and then waited for me at the bottom of the stairs. I followed her up, spent 30 seconds looking around my old room, and then was fast asleep, clothes and all. I must have been dreaming. Someone began to gently caress my nipples through my shirt. Lightly, tentatively, like a butterfly was landing on them. My top shirt button was undone, and a warm hand slipped into my shirt and touched my chest. Warm lips kissed my neck. Then another button came undone.

Suddenly warm and wonderful soft lips met mine, and wonderful perfume tickled my nostrils. Then a scrumptious Suzie signaled excitement and acceptance. Lara was here! She rolled over on top of me and her blond hair surrounded me like a silk tent, framing her sparkling eyes as she smiled down at me. My heartbeat accelerated, and my Suzie receiver locked in to Lara, just like I had with Nora. It was a phase locked loop and I could count every cycle of my emotions and hers.

My arms circled her waist and tightened around her. I never wanted to let her go. I realized that I didn't have to. Gratitude and wonder filled me. Somehow our clothes disappeared, and our bodies merged into one. It was slow and powerful, deep and strong, and incredibly fulfilling. I entered her slowly. We fit perfectly. Stronger and faster we climbed, and she met me thrust for thrust. Deeper and more profound. I never wanted it to end, but I also wanted to fill her up. No egg, damn it. My damn burst. Lara cried out, then sobbed.

"I love you Robbie."

+++++++++++++++++++

The rehearsal dinner was at the Four Seasons at Las Colinas, and it probably cost more than most big weddings that were held there. Millie's and Jay's fathers, both long term rivals, agreed to split everything, so neither could claim to have outspent the other. But they both wanted things to be so spectacular that people would wonder how much they really spent. I sure wondered how much it all cost, and what else that could have been spent on. Everyone seemed to know their parts, but the happy couple wouldn't reveal the content of their vows beforehand. That sort of piqued my interest. What kind of vows would I want to make to Lara and Nora? What were the legal requirements? Lara would know, or perhaps was re-defining them.

I was pleased to be seated between my two girls, despite the obvious sideways glances from all the people who thought I was way out of my lane by being with either girl, much less the two of them. Mei Ling looked radiant sitting next to Cisco and was radiating some serious Suzie for him and him alone. I guess her wild oats and been sown and harvested, for memories only. When Oiler and Gretchen danced together, he being 6'8" and she 6' 3", remarks were made about basketball and volleyball coaches and pre-natal recruiting.

When the rehearsal dinner broke up about 10 PM, Mei Ling made a final toast. She stood up and smiled that enigmatic smile that I was beginning to recognize - she was a hot woman that knew something most of us did not. "Millie and Jay are not having bachelorette or bachelor parties tonight, or any other night. They don't need the excess excitement, nor the excess publicity. You will see why tomorrow."

We caravanned down to the ranch early in the morning, for an early afternoon wedding. The big iron gates, festooned with antlers, cameras, and according to Big Un a few Claymores in case of a frontal attack, seemed to hold off the hordes of TV trucks parked just outside the ranch fence line. The crowd was incredible. The guards checked our invitation and then directed us to an assigned numbered parking place. Most guests were shuttled from parking lots outside the fence in big golf carts.

There was a monster reception line, with both sets of parents holding court and carrying on an extended conversation with each and every person that came through. It was going to take forever to get everyone seated. But the bars were all open and doing a land office business, well before noon. It had been several hours since breakfast, so I looked around for appetizers. Jackpot! Tables upon tables, carefully arranged parallel to the queues for the bar stations.

Iced shrimp the size of small chickens surrounding by glass boats filled with gallons of aggressive horseradish cocktail sauce. Don't mind if I do. Big crispy fried tortillas displayed next to small lakes of guacamole, queso, habanero salsa, and pico de gallo. I'll have to help them out with that. Killer handmade tamales still steaming in the shucks. I'll have to try those. Big bouncing chunks of brisket on a stick with three kinds of barbecue sauce flanking. Can't be rude.

Cold Perrier water in ice buckets. Cleanse the pallet.

Giant crab cakes on fresh baked melba toast with remoulade. Can't offend our hosts. Bite sized Rueben sandwiches with Russian dressing dip. Skewers of watermelon alternating with globs of goat cheese and interspersed paper-thin slices of jalapeño. Unique. Foie Gras on Black Pepper Macaroons. Have to try that. Caviar and Crème Fraiche. So decadent. Getting full, but...

It was some time before I even checked the progress of the reception line. Lara and Nora emerged from the mysterious bride preparation chamber and walked purposefully towards me. Looks like it's almost showtime.

conanthe
conanthe
2,759 Followers