All Comments on 'My Other Mother Ch. 01'

by Ameaner

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Interesting

Please continue

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
The introduction to the story was nicely done

There are a lot of questions about mom, that are still in the wind, like how she got those men to give her the play center and TV.

The son seems to be very naive and perhaps led a very sheltered life, and now mom has to give him a crash course in being a grown man.

So far an interesting story, and I'll be watching for the next chapter.

Thanks for the read.

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 12 years ago
^__^

Very good chapter and a great introduction to the story. I'm already looking forward to read how the story unfolds and how their relationship progress. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the amazing work. ^__^

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
:(

Looking through your other stories (Actually, just browsing the tags) I can already feel where this story is going.

There is going to be elements of Interracial Sex (Gross), possibly rape (Not interested), possibly prostitution (Gross), and a whole lotta good mother turned whore.

That sucks. As I was reading your story, I felt good about it. Nice start, compelling origin, good mother-son interaction (Not manufactured, but authentic) but as I kept reading, and you revealed more about the Mother, I just knew where it was headed. Looked at your other stories, then finished this one.. and yup. We all know how she got the new stuff (Microwave, Food, Big Screen TV etc.).

Sucks, a lot of stories on Mother-Son seem to have this happen. Disappointment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Pretty darn good build up so far, lookin forward to what the next chapter will bring.

chimpeechimpeeover 12 years ago
GOOD

A good start and await their development

mart43ukmart43ukover 12 years ago
very good

this story is excellent the way it slowsly builds the relationship from the ground up. The mother and son feel real, as does the relationship.

Shaw_WatsonShaw_Watsonover 12 years ago
Great!!!

This story is written very well. I can almost see the room that the two are sharing. Kathleen's psycho episode with the blues band had me fearing her even though it's probably fiction. And the sexual build up doesn't disappoint.

jane marwoodjane marwoodabout 12 years ago
The comment from anon...

Possibly this story is going in a different direction. But you are the writer and it is your prerogative. If it bends one way rather than another and I don't like it, then I stop reading. I don't post stupid comments. So far so good for 5*****

McBaconMcBaconalmost 11 years ago

Fricking brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Here we go again!!!!

Another story ruined by the author being so insecure. Mommy's a MILF. I'm hung like a horse!!! Hung much better than my daddy. Get a life. If daddy is small, you are small. Deal with it. You don't improve your story one bit by putting this BS into it.

Your writing is good. The story is OK. Just leave your insecurities out of the story and you might have something.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good combination of exposition and teasers.

While not yet ready for a Pulitzer, your work shows talent, and I see that your enjoy writing. I'm looking forward to seeing where you take this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fun Story!

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
thanks

Great so far...

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 7 years ago
Tardy for Empyreal Taboo Party

Great start. Love mom's multitudes of qualities. The son irks mildly me with the wide-eyed schtick , but this is but the saga's start.

Full marks * * * * *

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uover 6 years ago
Like Breaking Bad. You think it will get better but oh no....

Just like Breaking Bad where you think it will turn around and the good guys will redeem themselves. However you couldn’t be more wrong.

I’m not saying it’s a bad story at all, but it’s not a love story and there is absolutely no redemption for the two leads. Then again if I had what they had then I’d probably do the same thing!

To summarise: NOT a love story, good story, well written, long, should be in horror section maybe.

Anonymous comments should be banned

Incomplete stories should be deleted.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearalmost 5 years ago
Mother has issues... already no good

This is the first of your stories I've read. I am not a fan of mental illness or disability being used in stories. This is strange at the very least. I want to like this, I think it can be good, but to have the mother the way she is NOTHING good can come from it. Including this story.

moralcompassmoralcompassover 4 years ago
totally boring

No much else to say really.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a9 months ago

I have finally found an author who knows how to develop characters in both depth and breadth. Likewise, the plot/subplots are logically developed. The mother recognized that the time had come for honesty with the only person in the world who truely loved her without conditions. Psychologically, she knew her son was emotionally and psychologically mature enough to handle the truth without judgement. For his part, the son is the most understanding, emotionally and psychologically agile. Consciously and unconsciously, he knows how much his mother needs and requires his emotional, physical and psychological strength. He realizes how much his mother trusts him. 5 star opening to what I am sure will be a great series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous