All Comments on 'My Other Mother Ch. 14'

by Ameaner

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AmeanerAmeanerover 12 years agoAuthor
I never do this

It always seemed odd, the thought of leaving a comment after one of my own chapters, but I pretty much have to at this point.

First of all, thanks so much for all the positive feedback. It was a pleasant surprise considering how I wrote this story. I was inspired by a desktop image I chose for that particular week. It was so good that I couldn't resist building a scene around it and the next thing I knew I was writing a story to support the scene. I had no idea what what it would be when I started or what would happen next any more than you did and I really didn't think this would be received as well as it has been.

This story, the basic theme of which is how people change when they drink, is related, but not a sequel to 'Dad's The Man'. A third story that sequels them both and will finally bring an end to both Kitten and Steven's stories is on the way because this story just doesn't completely end here in my mind. It can't.

Heh. The old man was just a random passerby who happened to know Walton and Marie back in the day. He may have been a neighbor, a local shopkeeper... nobody, really.

Thanks again, I'm glad you've enjoyed. It's why I feed this addiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What the heck!

I have been reading this story everyday waiting for the next day to see what happens and this it !

Oh well I guess that's the way it goes thanks for the read.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
I was disappointed in his mom letting herself become a whore, and getting fucked by all of those men.

I'm also saddened that Roxie isn't going with them, I thought they made a good threesome.

So,where are they off to, and how are they going to support themselves?

I would have to agree with Steve's other self, he is fucked. They can't expect to exist too long if Kate continues to act like she did this night.

I still have a lot of questions about where their powers comes from, and how much do they know about their history.

Thanks for the chapter.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 12 years ago
Now I'm sure...

I am now convinced that the mother in this story is a monster who will destroy her son if she hasn't already done so.

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 12 years ago
^__^

More or less, I agree with digdaddyrich opinion. But hey, it's your story and your characters, and I'm liking the ride, so I'm still game to read how it all will unfold in the end. Thanks for the chapter. ^__^

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Steven is a hypocrite. I've pointed out in other chapters that he knows drinking alcohol turns them into their other selfs, yet he drinks like a sailor in this chapter. He allows the other son to take over and yet he confronts his mother later on. He has no mind in that he can't seem to see that time after time, his mother is trying to get the other son to come out. To the author, what's the point of him having all this conflicted emotions and conversations when it seems like he's not that very smart. Way to naive in my opinion.

AeroielAeroielover 12 years ago
Steven

isnt a hypocrite he is just insane like his grandmother and mother.

If nothing else, even though this story contains sex, rape, murder, & insanity, it is all about the conflict.

I find this story, if not somewhat unsettling and disturbing, an interesting read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
It's HAWKEYE0007's mother's fault!!!!

She fiddled about with him and turned him into a monster who trolls Loving Wives venting his putrifying hatred on women!! Lock the fucking motherfucking pervert up!!!

MasterDarkWolf1103MasterDarkWolf1103over 12 years ago
Dark and Twisted and SO HOT!!!

Completely excellent in every way as usual...

Still curious about resolution between them and if the "becoming" will end somehow once they are secure again...

Can't wait for the next chapter...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
have to write some thing

loving your story..........

keep it tight..............

and try to came out with a positive ending...... don't kill or murder any good guy.......(i hate sad endings leave a bad impression over all)

love ur work keep writing

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 12 years ago
anonomouse

Anonomouse can kiss my ass!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
damn

you had a good thing going til you turned mom into a whore at the sons request.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Agree with what previous comment said about not liking the mom turn into a whore. Just to be on the safe side, couldn't the mom contract some STD? The mom might know some of the men, but not everyone. Felt like this was the worst chapter so far. Heck, both are now as bad as Marie in that they're making people do things. The mother used Vivian and Taylor while the son Steven made the polo shirt guy shoot himself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
compelling read..

you have a very special way of weaving stories that make it difficult for the reader to predict the story and for that i commend you, well done. I like how the son subtly bucks the control she has now and again.

For those complaining about the mothers behavior and so on please remember that this isn't the typical incest romance found on this site and as such you should focus more on where the author's taking us with the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
liked it in the beginning

but now ??? People loose inhibitions when drunk and do thing they wouldn't do sober, but still... I feel this story has been stalling. Conflicting attitude, inner struggle and yet always giving in to mum on the path to destruction. Either stop or finish with something conclusive. As it is now, even though it's a good story, is getting a bit repetitive and boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
what a waste

this series was actually good until this chapter. way to ruin a perfectly good story man.

manimal51manimal51over 12 years ago
MY TWO CENTS WORTH!!!

Okay, here is my take and just remember that free advice is worth what you paid for it. I can still see a positive outcome from all of this.

Steven just needs to man up and quit whining like a little bitch. He needs to grow a spine and take some responsibility for his actions. Getting over his fear of the "parasite" and dumping his defeatist attitude woud be a big first step.

Now that he has seen what happens when you let the thing run uncontrolled (Marie), he needs to channel his efforts into how to control it. So far, all he has done is throw up his hands and moan about how screwed he is. That is not accomplishing a whole Hell of a lot!

In the end I think both he and his mother will be happier if he takes control and starts learning to use his abilities. Especially if he fulfills his husbandly duties and gets Mom pregnant! That kid would be quite the handful with a double dose of whatever it is. Maybe it would be twins. Wouldn't that be delightful.

Anyway, that's the way I see it. Please don't let us down and give us a bummer of an ending. That really leaves a bad taste in the reader's metaphysical mouth!

5/5

chimpeechimpeeover 12 years ago
IF THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER

After reading ameaners comments if this if the end of this story its been brilliant from start to finish a roller coast ride and a well written one as well. As for the moaners ignore them brilliant finish with a good old Kathleen get her own on those two workers who so far up rhie own arses till she picked them up and spat them great graphic incest between Kathleen and Steven superb

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
You ruined it. . 🤮

You fucjed up by whoring. .. .

Disgusting

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I thought what Steven needed to do was just take a long look in the mirror and use that power of his on himself.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a9 months ago

I hope the source of the "parasite" is fully developed befpre the end of the story. The son's self-reflection as to his actions at the party and the acts he had his mother perform gave him more insight than I has demonistrated to date. I found it surprising that the mother expressed herself so personally in her note. Hopefully, before the series ends, the reader will fully how the mother functions, both within her self and with her semi-independant son.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous