All Comments on 'My Own Summer: Yardwork'

by Stacys_Hair_Gel

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
Reggie2xxReggie2xxalmost 2 years ago

What a great sexy story teller you are. Very descriptive erotic seduction of a young man nothing forced giving each pleasure and I also!

JgsexyJgsexyalmost 2 years ago

That’s a lot of sex! Love older daddies!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My first time: he was 50's married guy, nice wife, me: 21, cutting lawns in Worcester, MA oh so not Santa Monica! No skinny dipping just a slow seduction by conversations, usually over a beer as I packed up or on the patio, sometimes his wife chimed in. One Friday afternoon, his wife was out and he invited me inside (a first) for a beer, I was nervous. Soon he asked if I'd like to go to the bedroom. Turning redder than a tomato, I stammered yes, ok. He easily jerked me off, talking the whole time. He asked if I wanted him to fuck me, yes, ok and so he did, from behind, easy and then a furious hard loud ending. I couldn't believe it, pulse was high all week. This happened several times, he was really great, taught me a few things. His wife obviously knew.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So hot I loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love it! Thinking back to being an 18 year old at the numerous ABS in my area and having older men drain me in the booths.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Excellent first timer story

Nothing hotter than breaking in virgin teenage boi pussy. Jeff did a great job of seducing Matthew and turning him into a little horny slut. I'm sure Jeff has some friends that can come over and they can all help turn Matthew into Matti. A weekend of pulling a train, being spit roasted and maybe tripled.. Think of the miles of cock that Matti is going to experience throughout her new life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved it, would love to meet Jeff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love this story. There’s something so sexy about being submissive.

OpenManOpenManalmost 2 years ago

Spectacular! What a great way to be broken in...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just wanted to add my voice to the choir of praise! Really good read that managed to make me laugh and turn me on at the same time! Really good job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

OMG!!! This was so HOT on so many levels. First HJ, BJ and losing his virginity all at the same time to an older guy, what a lucky young man. Looking forward to reading more about the summer fun that these two are going to have. Thanks, MLF

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hot! Anonymous from Worcester, I had a similar occurence, it's how I knew I was destined for cock, abs, glory hole life! He was a crossdresser and she was a gentle femdom, I cut their grass, they loved my ass! I was 16, they were probably in their mid 40's, no kids. Wish I could go back, it was cut the lawn, get high, get naked, fool around, every weekend! I loved it!

BiParkerGuyBiParkerGuyalmost 2 years ago

Very good story. Loved it. Good job.

RobJasperRobJasperalmost 2 years ago

Very hot story with sizzling sex descriptions! Ah, to have that teen stamina to climax repeatedly once again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story. First and only MM sex for me, was with a 50 yo. As the Pretenders song went, " I shot my mouth off and he showed me what that hole was for." As well as other the other hole. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He’ll won’t have to worry about the girl next store. If the summer is filled with more sucking and fucking, he’ll never have to worry about women at all.

He’ll only want more and more dick. He may have only discovered it now, but he’ll soon embrace his love for men and make it the best summer ever!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved this and your previous three stories, all of which I recently discovered. Found all four stories to be among the hottest pieces that I have ever read on Literotica, a site I have been following since its inception in 1998. As a married, white, bi-curious guy, these stories play right into my wheelhouse, as I have always fantasized about being seduced by, and being submissive to, a dominant man.

You are a gifted storyteller, with compelling plots, dialogue, and descriptions that are both realistic and uber-erotic. However, one constructive criticism I have for you is that you should try to do a better job at editing, as there are some typos and grammatical errors, which if eliminated would make for a better, easier reading. Especially in your first two stories.

Editing can be challenging, especially when you try to edit your own writing. Sometimes it is better to have a third-party edit for you or to subscribe to and use the Grammarly app (an app I swear by for both personal and business writing).

Keep up the great work and I certainly look forward to more stories from you!

joshprimjoshprimover 1 year ago

Great story - very erotic! I love seduction tales and those breeding a young guy for the first time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot story. Dominant daddy/ sub boi ( not actual son) stories always turn me on. Its a shame that I was never seduced by an older agressive daddy. I know I would have had a hot mouth and needy ass. I grew up in the 80s. Homophobia was rampant, and I never explored very much. Then I got married and the rest is history. No regrets, but I like the stories. Thanks for writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous