My Own Summer: Yardwork

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My rod was rock hard again. Rock hard and rubbing against my belly as I leaned forward to fellate Jeff. I felt his hand tug my cock again then move to explore my balls. He cupped them and tugged my dick before I felt him spread my legs and I finger slid down to my ass.

The tip of his finger began to rub against my hole, very gently teasing it up and down before circling and then dipping the tip inside me.

I really liked it and every time he pushed his finger in I yelped a little. It was making me so horny. His cock in my mouth and a thick finger in my virgin ass! So as he began slide it in and out I rocked my hips on his finger.

"Ooooooooooh you are a quick learner. Do you like that?"

I nodded. I did. I loved it. I loved feeling the heat of his hard cock on my tongue. I loved the sensation of his fingers sliding in and out of my hole. But most of all I loved doing what he told me to do. We stayed like this, me bobbing my head on his dick as the sun beat down on us. He moaned as I pleasured him.

"I'm going to show you something else. Its a little hard at first but when you get used to you'll really love it." He had pulled his cock away from my mouth and was stroking lube onto it. He laid me back and began to position himself in between my legs. He lifted them and place a towel under my lower back raising my ass a little. I couldn't believe how open I was to all this I just went along with everything. Maybe its because I was a walking hard on at this time in my life. Maybe I wanted it.

"How old are you?" He said as he paused the action.

"18. I...I just turned 18...is that OK?"

With a smile he said "That's perfect" and once again he began to slide his finger in and out of my asshole before adding a second digit. I took deep breaths as he slid his fingers in and out of me and watched his cock flex like it had a mind of its own. He squeezed another large blob of cool lube on to the end of his member and moved to line it up with my hole. My young dick was ready to go and leaking all over my tummy as he prepared me.

"Just relax, it'll hurt a little at first but that will pass. Then its going to feel amazing."

OK I nodded as he lifted my legs pushing them back and encouraging me to hold them in place. The slick tip of his dick begin to rub up and down over my little asshole and taint.

"Yeeeeeeeeeeh" he said, almost to himself. "Will you look at that. Look. At. That. That is beautiful." he said as he gazed down at his cock about to enter my virgin ass.

My mouth was open, a shocked look on my face, as I looked down at his big thick cock as he held my legs behind the knees and I gripped the sunbed. He would apply a tiny amount of pressure, pushing his head against my opening then stroke it up and down before applying pressure again.

"Oh Yeah, look at that!" He loved this. Me spread wide open, his cock pushing into my tight young virgin ass. Did he love to seduce young men into fucking him? Then after a moment of teasing my entrance he shifted his hips and I felt the beautiful force of his hot cock pushing against my hole for the first time and entering me.

I gasped as my hole relinquished to the building pressure. He was inside me. Just the tip of his cock but the heat and pain was intense.

"Easy" he said "breath and relax. It will pass"

I took a breath and calmed myself not wanting to stop. Not wanting to disappoint him as I'd already come this far. I'd already got him so hard and turned on that I really I wanted to please him. After a moment his hips moved forward and backwards very slowly as he began to fuck but only sliding an inch or so of his cock into me. It felt like so much more in my inexperience and I let out a little moan of pleasure and pain as he took more of what he wanted from my body and I bit my lip.

"You like it?" he asked continuing his slow fuck.

I nodded affirming. It was a confusion of pleasure and pain but I wanted more. My entire body, all my senses felt focussed on the tip of his penis as he pushed and entered me. It felt so thrilling, so dangerous to be letting him do this to me. Bareback and out in the open.

He pushed harder, sliding his cock in deeper before pulling it out until the tip rested on my hole. He paused and I felt the emptiness before he pressed against the resistance of my tight hole and slowly plunged his prick back into my ass.

"Oh fuck!" I blurted with excitement and sensing I was now relaxed he began pumping his cock in and out of me, taking what he wanted from my ass.

"Look at that" he kept saying over and over as his dick slid in and out of my tight hole. I knew what he meant, look at the virgin, the 18 year old with a big cock in his ass. Letting this older man take him. Use him. It turned me on to let him take me. Naked on his sunbed. I would have let him do anything.

"So fucking tight. Your ass is so fucking tight" He said through moans and began fucking me harder. "Look at that! Mmmmmmmm. Oh yeah its so fucking tight. I love it!"

I gasped and groaned in response, nodding my approval with every thrust but eventually managing to repeat "It's sooo tight. Its sooo tight."

He leaned forward pushing my legs back further and giving him the ability to fuck his cock deeper and faster in to me as my own tool was leaked cum on to my flexing stomach.

My trembling hands reached up and began to stroke his chest and pectorals in worship as he pumped his length harder.

"Oh fuck yeah, I'm cumming" he gasped as picked up his tempo asking "You like that?" as he did.

"You fucking like that? Yeeeeah you like that, you like that cock in your ass uh?"

"Ye....Yes!" I whimpered as I was impaled on his big prick. Fucking me harder now, bouncing me on to his cock

"Do you want daddy to cum?"

I nodded barely able to get the words out "Yes! Yes! Cum daddy"

"Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngh fuuuuck yeah I'm gonna fucking nut!" He growled as I felt his cock swell. It felt huge in my ass just before he pulled out of me wanking his big dick over my body and spraying me with thick ribbons of hot cum. He came so much. Much more than I do.

I was baptised in cum. It splashed on to my chest and then as he pumped his cock more he leaked out all over my cock and balls.

It was so erotic I began to masturbate my cock which had been flexing and twitching like a live wire and in just a couple of strokes I was cumming all over myself again. This time it was one of the most intense orgasms I'd ever had.

The whole thing seemed to have taken hours but in reality was only minutes. Jeff collapsed laughing beside me on the sunbed as I stroked the final drops of cum from my spent cock and he rubbed our cum into my body.

"Whoooooooooooo! Lets get some thing to eat" he said as he patted my thigh and re-tied his hair. For a moment I couldn't move, just stared down at my body which I had just let take control. Pure carnal desire. I followed Jeff into the house where he flicked on the TV and gestured towards the door.

"Showers in there if you want to freshen up".

Thanks I said and went off to clean myself up. Standing under the water I was in shock thinking about what had transpired. Id never even thought about kissing a man before today and now I was washing his semen off my belly. I'd let him put his cock inside me and without a condom, fuck me.

For a while we ate, listened to music and Jeff joked around probably a little more than usual as he felt he needed me to feel at ease. This is where guys freak out right? They've never done anything like this before then act all weird because they feel they aren't the person they thought they were any more. I didn't feel I wanted to leave. I didn't feel like I wanted to be anywhere else. I felt relaxed. In fact I still felt...horny.

Leaning against the counter, Jeff was still naked and watching some bullshit on the TV. Talking to me as if I was listening. The truth was I couldn't stop looking at his big cock just hanging there. I couldn't believe just an hour or so earlier I had lost my virginity. I couldn't believe I'd sucked it. That it had been inside me. That I had made him cum and strangely I was proud of myself. I had taken this older man, more experienced than myself and let him use my body until he came all over me!

God, it felt so fucking hot. As I stared, quietly thinking, my own dick began to twitch hard again. Jeff wasn't paying attention, his mind wrapped up in the TV. I let my fingers trace around the tip of my cock teasing it to its full humble length. Impulsively I reached out and took hold of Jeff's penis and felt its weight as I pumped it gently back and forth.

Jeff snapped out of his tale and suddenly noticed me. My erection. My wanting. I slid off the stool and got onto my knees before him.

"Oh Yeah?" He said looking a little shocked.

I nodded "I want to try it again, can we do it again?" I asked as I pumped more on his member, getting it ready.

"We can do whatever you want sweetheart. You know what to do." he said with a smile and taking a sip of his beer. I smiled and nodded as I began to ready him for round 2.

My tongue danced and licked his cock up and down the length just as he'd shown me. Breathing heavily, little moans of excitement escaped my lips. I looked up at Jeff for his approval as he gentle ran his hands over my head. My nerves started to fade a little and my confidence began to grow as I enjoyed the sensation so much more this time.

Giving him a slow hand job I sucked his heavy balls into my mouth. Even though Jeff had showered after our first sexual encounter they still tasted of saltly sweat and sex. Gently I sucked his balls and tugged his cock while I gazed up at him. I licked from the base of his sack right up to the tip of his cock before finally taking him into my mouth.

Jeff let out a long moan as I did. Swirling my tongue around the head before I bobbed my head slowly up and down on his cock tip.

"Oooooh yeah, look at that" he said quietly. I smiled as he popped out of my mouth and I returned to slowly wanking his cock. "That is beautiful." He complimented me.

"Am I doing it right?" I asked cheerfully and knowing by the strength of his hard on that I was improving.

"Yeah, you're doing really well." He said stroking my head. "Don't stop, that's it...keep sucking it" He commanded and I dutifully nodded and continued with a "Yes, Sir".

I don't know why but that made my cock twitch. Saying "Yes, Sir" and obeying him like that. Submitting my mouth to his cock and doing as I was told really turned me on. He was so much older than me...it felt right.

Running my hand down my body I started playing with my penis and although the tip was leaking drips of pre cum all over the floor I took his cock from my mouth and caught the long gloopy strand of saliva that connected it to my lips and used it to lube my pole. I spat on his prick and returned to suck him and for the first time felt the joy of wanking oneself with a hard cock in your mouth. What had I become? I was so shy and now...now I was asking to suck this man's dick.

Jeff held my head and slowly began to guide his cock further into my throat than I had let it go before.

"Put your hand down." He bid with authority. I let go of his cock and mine and I put my hands on my thighs and Jeff slowly inched his big dick into the back of my throat and held it there before pulling out and leaving me gasping for air.

"More?" He asked playfully teasing my lips with his glistening cock end.

More! I nodded eagerly as the maestro taught me this new joy. His cock slid past my lips and over my tongue, I looked up meeting his gaze and seeing that delight on his face as his cock hit the back of my throat. He held my head making me unable to retreat, I held my breath. I could breath through my nose but this felt better. Hotter. Over and over he slowly pushed his big penis into my throat and held my head on his meat until he judged it was time to released me. Every time I gasped for air and my cock danced with excitement.

"Lets try something else" he said lifting me to my feet. We stood close and my cock, fully erect, brushed his inner thigh and the tip pressed against his balls. He grabbed my tight ass pulling me closer and I pushed my hips backwards and forwards sliding my cock against his body. Leaning in, his hand grabbed the back of my head and his lips touched mine before his tongue danced into my mouth. He felt soft and hot.

He picked me up and lifted me back onto the high stool and his cock slid next to mine as he pushed our groins together. Taking hold of both our dicks in his hand he began to slowly jerk us off together in a slow fuck rhythm. I was his toy. My legs lifted, I held them back giving him full access. I was almost willing him to load his big cock up to my ass and shoot but he was making this last. I felt so vulnerable but I wanted it. I wanted it all.

"Look at that" he said again.

"Mmmmhmmm, Look at that." I repeated softly through pouted lips as I writhed underneath him. Our cocks looking so handsome together as he rubbed them together..

Maybe it was inexperience but I felt myself getting close. I was desperately trying not to explode as he rubbed our cocks but just couldn't stop myself.

"I'm cumming!" I groaned biting my lip and simultaneously splashed my hot jizz all over myself. I wanted to wait, to appear mature, to tease my orgasm but within seconds I had came over both our cocks.

But he continued wanking our stiff cum slick poles together, moaning, spitting on them for extra lube and pushing his fingers in my mouth for me to suck. It turned him on more; my cumming so quickly. My inexperience.

He scooped up the cum and made me eat it and lick his fingers clean. "That's my messy boy" he said mimicking my pouting lips and soon I was getting hard again.

Taking my hand he began guiding me back into the garden to the sun bed. It was late afternoon and the sun was low in the sky but it was still very warm. Maybe the neighbours would be returning from work soon. Maybe someone would see us I wondered...I liked that too.

Jeff lay down in the center of the sun bed and positioned me on top of him my balls resting on his broad chest as I kneeled over him. He told me to turn around and I felt his hands running up and down my hot and sweating teenage body.

"Like this" He pulled me into position so my cock aligned with his face and his with mine. Pulling my rigid cock down towards him we instinctively began to suck each others cocks. I'd seen this in porn, a 69. Id only ever watched straight porn as it had never occurred to me that I might enjoy watching two men fuck.

On all fours I bobbed my head up and down to pleasure Jeff's cock, his pre-cum mixing with my saliva in a delicious cocktail. His cock kept slipping from my little mouth, my skills not yet at the level where I could suck him without using my hands, not in this position.

But still Jeff gasped and moaned in our mutual dick sucking. I loved turning him on and hitting those spots that made him thrust is cock further into my mouth. Jeff began pulling my cheeks apart, his fingers circling my asshole. He inserted his forefinger and I rocked back and forwards on it enjoying the penetration and having a big dick to suck at the same time.

After a while of fingering my ass Jeff pulled me back towards him urging me to lower my hole to his mouth, I lifted one knee to steady myself and watched through my legs as his lips met my asshole. Holy fuck! It felt so sexy as he began to French kiss my ass, his tongue dipping in and out and loosening my ass for his dick. So I leaned forward where I could still suck his cock while my left hand reached back and held my ass cheeks open for him. Urging him to go deeper.

Looking up I could see my reflection in the glass doors while I played with this beast's big dick. I watched myself while he was tongue fucking my hole and I couldn't resist. I'd never known such delights. Grabbing my cock I began to tug myself into ecstasy and with just 7 or 8 strokes I was cumming again all over his chest while he licked me.

"Fuck yeah!" I heard a muffled Jeff exclaim before he went back to eating my ass as I rocked back and forth bringing me waves of pleasure.

After a while he manoeuvred from underneath me and stood by the sunbed as I knelt waiting for instruction. Positioning me on my hands and knees as he stood before me. Pushing my lower back down and raising my ass.

"Like this" I asked, knowing it was exactly what he wanted. For some reason it turned me on to act coy, innocent, playful...like I didn't know what he was going to do to me.

He wiped up some of my cum from his chest and slipped the finger into my mouth. Keeping me in this position, he began admiring my hard young body. Focussing on my arched back he ran his hands over it and I wiggled my cute ass. He began to rub coconut oil along my back and over my ass cheeks and thighs, letting his fingers draw around my hole before dipping inside. I moaned quietly but holding my position on all fours, biting my lip. Enjoying being his play thing. He reached in between my thighs and pulled my cock, milking it until it was hard again.

"Stay just like that" He said as he steadied himself behind me again before bending to taste my ass one more time. I felt him position his big dick at my open hole again, finally.

"How old are you again?"

"18, I just turned 18. Is that OK?" I said looking over my shoulder.

"Just 18?"

"Yes, sir." I said coyly.

With that he began slowly pushing his cock against my ass. He paused before I felt the pain and pleasure of something much bigger and more powerful than fingers or a wet tongue as my hole began to accepted him.

We paused then holding my hips he said "Push back on it, take as much as you can. Don't rush. Slowly take it."

I closed my eyes, steadied my breathing and shifted my weight back on to his cock until I felt him fill my tight ass. He was in deeper than before and although I ached I kept going until I hit his thighs with my ass. He bottomed out in me and let out a deep moan. I moaned softly and held him there. My body convulsing I could feel his pulse in my ass.

"Did I do Ok?" I said pensively.

"Yeah, you did really good. Look at that....Look. At. That." He said as I slowly began to move. I slipped up to the tip of his dick and slowly lowered myself back on to it. We continued like this, back and forth, with me slowly fucking myself for a few minutes. Every time I pushed it in felt amazing as his cock slipped over my prostate causing pre-cum to leak from my semi hard penis. I could have stayed like this all afternoon but the urge in him was too strong. He grabbed my hips and began to fuck me with hard and slow thrusts.

"Yes, Look at that. My cock looks so sexy in your sweet teen ass."

"Yes, sir." I said rocking backwards to meet his thrust and gasping. "Yes, sir. Is this sexy?" I asked needing his affirmation. Feeling his cock growing as he took me harder and I felt my body jolt with each delicious fuck and I knew I was doing it right.

Jeff groaned and thrust harder into my hole.

"Now, play with your dick" he ordered. I obeyed and started wanking my cock. "Take yourself to the edge and stop."

"Yes, sir. You want me to stop before I cum?"

"That's right." he said softly. Keep playing with that cock right up to the point you think you are going to cum, OK?"

"Yes."

"Yes?!" He barked.

"Yes, Sir!" I backed a little harder on to his big cock.

With just a few seconds of masturbating while Jeff took my ass I was close to cumming. I stopped and Jeff stopped his fuck.

He waited a moment, caught our breath, then ordered me to do it again as he renewed his thrusting 4 or 5 inches of his meat in to my asshole.

"Yes, sir." I obediently played with myself until I nearly came again.

Once more Jeff ordered me to repeat. I didn't know how much more I could take when after the fourth time Jeff said "This time I'm going to keep fucking you...hard, fuck the cum out of you. Don't touch your cock and you'll still cum. Ready?"