My Own Summer: Yardwork

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded and started edging again as he built I hard and steady fuck rhythm. My orgasm was building and knowing this time I could release I backed up hard on to the cock in my ass. "Fuck, Fuck, Fffffuck". Was all I kept repeating.

After I moment I gasped "I'm going to cum...I'm cumming." Jeff reached forwards took hold of my arms at the elbows and pulled my weight back on to his dick. He was fucking it hard into me as my cock bounced free of my touch.

"Oh fuck! Oh FFFFFUCK!!!" I moaned through gritted teeth as my whole body shook as I began spraying my cum over the sun bed. I had the most intense slow motion orgasm of my young life. Every time he thrust his pole into me my cock bounced and flexed and sprayed a ribbon of cum. He slowed and let me catch my breath.

I couldn't speak. We collapsed forwards together, Jeff still hard inside me as we took deep gulps of air. I loved feeling his weight on me and feeling the pulse of his cock still in my ass.

After a few seconds his hips began to slip his cock gently in and out of my hole. His left arm scooped underneath me and his hand gripped my jaw. He slid his fingers in and out of my mouth and I sucked on them through gasps as he continued to use my body. He hadn't finished. That meant I hadn't. There wasn't going to be any hand jobs. He had to cum inside me this time. I needed him to make my ass his. To breed me.

I was letting out little stifled groans like nnnngh...nnnnngh as I enjoyed this position of being flattened out on the bed. His hand slipped from my mouth and he propped himself up watching his cock slide in and out of me. The full length; from tip to the thick root. My body shook with delight.

"Don't hesitate" I pleaded. "Don't Hes....i....tate"

"Don't hesitate to what baby? Don't hesitate to what?" Jeff asked playfully, fucking deeper and keeping his rhythm building.

"Don't hes...i.....tate.....To....fuck.....it.....hard....er!" Each push of his cock into my wanton body breaking up my words with gasps of pleasure. "Fuck....it....harder" I Pleaded.

"Oh fuck yes, you bad fucking cock slut" he said baring down on me his hips slapping into my ass cheeks pounding all 8 inches of that that cock into my willing hole.

"You want that nut!? You want my fucking cum?" He grunted into my ear as his sweat dripped on to me. He was so close.

"Yes....sir, cum. Please." He was pounding me harder as I arched my ass up enjoying being used and gripped the sun-lounger cushions hard.

"Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngh, Imma cum!" I felt him shudder as he paused his fuck and I felt the hot release of jizz into my body. I pushed my ass up to take him deeper. To the hilt again and again.

"Fuck yeah" I whispered with each motion.

The warm sensation and the slickness of the extra lubricant and he pumped his hot cum in to me slowly sliding his cock in and out of my ass felt so amazing. So sexy.

He flopped down on to me for a moment, took a breath and began to lift himself off my young body. I looked over my shoulder as he slowly pulled his prick from my ass and flopped back on the sun bed.

"Whoooooo yeeeeeah" He hollered as he slapped my ass and laughed.

Smiling I asked "Did I do it OK?"

"Ok? Damn...we are going to have a lot of fun this summer."

I wondered if he could get hard again so soon.