My Parents' Anniversary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nooooooo." I shook my head. "Not that part. Fucking you is too good to only do it once."

She gasped. "Watch your language, young man." Mom slapped my chest. "Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?"

"Actually." I turned my head and planted my lips on hers.

She laughed as our lips parted. "Honey."

"Yep."

"I'm still horny."

"Mom." I sighed and then opened the cover to take a look at my spent cock. "It's gonna take at least half an hour for it to recuperate." I dropped the sheet.

"I know another limb that can get the job done." She smiled, placed her thumb on my lower lip and pulled it downwards.

I chuckled. "I've said it before and I'll say it again; it's a son's job to make his mother happy." I dived under the cover and got back to work.

* * * *

Thanks for reading my second story. Hope you enjoyed it. I used all the advice I was given after my first submission. But I still feel like I've got a lot to learn. So please, let me know where/how you thought the story or writing could've been improved. You can even point out reoccurring errors. I don't mind. If you liked it; let me know that as well. It's what keeps the site's authors going. Don't forget to vote. Until next time.

Mostdefinitely.