All Comments on 'My Perfect Magic Massage'

by guynicholas

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
510mike510mikeover 9 years ago
Like!

Great description of one of my biggest fantasies! Thank you!!

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 9 years ago
Could have been better

This would have been hotter if you would have just told a story about one of your trips to Vaughn.

When you talk about Vaughn does this to "you" (we, your readers), or that to "you", and then you talk about what you, yourself, do while you're with him, it comes off sounding like a travel documentary. It sounds like, "While you're in town, try Vaughn! His accommodations are nice and he gives a fine massage! When I'm with him, I especially like the way he handles balls. So, be sure to spread those legs, when he gets in their vicinity, so you, too, can experienced Vaughn's special technique!"

A simple telling of your first, or hottest, encounter with him would have been a more erotic way to go about it. That way, we can imagine ourselves in your place. A good first-person story brings the reader into the the place of the narrator, rather than feeling like a voyeur on the sidelines.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice!

I could feel his hands all over me while reading this! hot!

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteover 9 years ago
Enjoyable

Would love to have his massage available here!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hard and dripping

I would love to experience a hot sensual sexy massage by and smooth hard body masseuse. The Mutual touching and sucking would be extremely, erotic and a major turn on. I would love to feel a tongue,fingers and nice thick hard shaved cock in my mouth and ass, especially when it's about cum 😯

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Wow! Got me going! Now I need a massage. How can I find Vaughn?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous