All Comments on 'My Perfect Slut Wife'

by ProfWilkes

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What “Loving Wives” should be

A husband and wife who are both enjoying her cumslut behavior. That’s what I come here for.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This hits home

When we were younger, my wife got a job doing AR/AP for a motorcycle dealership. She was a cute 20 year old with an amazing body. The difference is she knew it and did like to dress to accentuate her big tits and tight ass. She started by dressing very business like and worked in the upstairs office with the owner. But she said she enjoyed walking downstairs where the salesmen, parts guys and mechanics would check her out. After a few months I noticed she would dress more provocatively and found out that the owner was encouraging it. She switched from pantyhose to thigh highs and her tops one dresses were showing much more skin. I found out her boss had given her several hundred dollars for new clothes just "because he knew we were young and struggling for money." Yeah, right. It wasn't too much longer when she came home late from work and said that she had sucked his dick. We had great sex that night and she to,d me that he had been touching and rubbing on her for a while. I loved it and even bought her some even sexier clothes. Then she told me how the other guys there always flirted with her and found excuses to cone upstairs when the boss was out. Not long after that she told me that the boss had fucked her over his desk. This became a thing about once a week. Then she mentioned a mechanic there who really turned her on and said he had been coming upstairs and really hitting on her. I told her to have fun. She came home two days later and said she fucked him! By the end of at year she was the Friday night entertainment for all of the guys after they closed. God I miss those days.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Cuck and whore story that encourages " my wife and I " fantasy comments that are better than the story itself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent writing

Your story is a good one. I enjoyed it. Well written. I hope you would add more chapters and regularly submit more stories to Literotica.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal1969about 1 year ago

Great story other than the "off-camera" submission. kinda came out of the blue and always disappointing to miss that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

These types of stories work better if the wife is more reluctant to engage in extramarital sex. There has to be a slow burn, and it looks like she won't do it, but then she does, but then she tries to stop, but then she realizes that she can't and ends up loving it. That's the formula. Hope you keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

One of my hottest gangbang fantasies.. Whatever Goes !! Great story (!)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous