All Comments on 'My Perfect Woman'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 12 years ago
JPB Is Noire 2 The Bone !

The Seinfeld motto was " no hugging, no learning " . Well substitute Copious F----g for the first half of that maxim & you have this story distilled to it's spooey based essence. It was a fine read - this reminded me of Raymond Chandler except R.C. never dealt with computers heistedj from wifey.

RePhilRePhilalmost 12 years ago
Still a WACC

Bit that's expected from JPB. WImp Ass Castrated Cuckolds UNITE under JPB

magmamanmagmamanalmost 12 years ago
I liked it.

Sometimes "What he hell." fits perfectly. Pretty good yarn,

Thanks,

MGM

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007almost 12 years ago
Never again

I wouldn't fuck my whoring ass slut ex wife again with my dogs dick!

bruce22bruce22almost 12 years ago
Good Revenge Story

If people could read it without remembering other stories by JPB!

Amusing digiting error,,,, I think!

"No stings attached?"

"No strings."

mike2710mike2710almost 12 years ago
Good one JPB

Thanks for the entertainment. Enjoyed your story.Mike from Texas.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 12 years ago
can't stay married to the whore

but you can leave $50 buck on the night stand and use a condom

1Thinkingman1Thinkingmanalmost 12 years ago
Though I liked it

I felt it incomplete. The revenge on his ex does not last until the end of the story. And there is no revenge on his ex friend as he keeps fucking Franny a secret. Still I gave this *****. Well written as always and your stories are so good they deserve higher than we can rate them.

ToS2/1Tm

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
EVEN THE ANNIVERSAY HORIZONTAL BOP WALTZ

shouldnt be another brick for a wall banger, TK U MLJ LV NV

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307almost 12 years ago
Like most of your stories...

...I felt unsatisified with most of the content, although some of it did have possibilities, and, of course, the ending sucked all to high hell. What amazes me most is how you can stay consistently at the top of the popular author's list. I guess there's no accounting for taste.

The NavigatorThe Navigatoralmost 12 years ago
Almost

It was an overwhelming 5* until Shelly came back at the end. It just did not fit his agenda -- he was looking for a future wife, not a past one. Great yarn up until that ending.

Realistically, he should have been worrying about STD's, and how he escaped it up until then was a mystery.

Your well-told stories often have a quirky ending, but this one is too much, even for you.

Johnny1MJohnny1Malmost 12 years ago
Bob writes well, but rarely finishes his stories.

In this one he drops the whole revenge theme and never finishes it. We never find out what Shelley is feeling. Has she learned anything? Or is she just sad her husband found out, but not that she screwed around? We'll never know.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Fair

I understand the punishing of his friend for screwing his wife but Rob let the cunt leave without enough revenge. Could have been a better tale.

theaquarianpentheaquarianpenalmost 12 years ago
Back In Your Groove

I hope your through experimenting with the wierd

jusdafaxjusdafaxalmost 12 years ago
What a waste of time

Started fine, developed well, fizzled out and ended nowhere. What a waste of time.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 12 years ago
so if ROB (Just Plains Bob) decides to take her back Even if its just for sex

then WHY does ROB ( JPB) get upset in the 1st place?

none of this makes any sense at all. Its like it was written by mental retard .

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
It is not joke!!!!!!!!!!

Just Plain Bob had a comment circa in 2005, where (it is not joke) he complained about the short without epiloge story. The old Hungarian way of saying Owl says sparrow you are big headed...................

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 12 years ago
Stop fucking writing already you sad fuck....

....you've cooked up every plot down to the charred pitted bones and there is nothing left.End this nightmare.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
No answer for 'liar' charge

Sweety's response to his charge she was screwing guys while he was golfing was never provided (maybe not to him, certainly not to the readers)! Her defense of nymphomania was a weak defense. His counter-charge of 'strange' sex while he was in town gutted her defense. How can he accept her back as a fuck-buddy - even once? Very good read...thanks! 4*

chytownchytownalmost 12 years ago
Somebody Tripped!!!***

And fell OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fighting41Fighting41almost 12 years ago
A Shotgun Story

This story is all over the place there are starts here, start there and none of them get finished what the hell is going on with it? It feels like you had three stories in mind and just but them all together here in one

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdalmost 12 years ago
She's The Engine That Makes This Story Go, But..

We know nothing about her! The story falls short because we don't know why she cheats...nymphomania is just a clinical name for slut. If we had any idea what REALLY led her to be unfaithful, this story could really hum.

ParPlus10ParPlus10almost 12 years ago
Hey Harry and Pistol Pete and RePhil!

Shut the fuck up!

Nobody cares for your meaningless opinions.

It's one thing to say you don't like the story and to give advice on how to make it better.

But to attack the authors; who are your betters by the way, is over the top.

You should look at comments from someone; actually pretty much anyone else that has commented and maybe you would learn something.

Several others, including me found things they did not like about the story but they found a way to give decent feedback to the author.

Of course you need half a brain to be able to do that.

The three of you can barely write a sentence.

What makes you think that anyone cares that you don't like the author.

This genre has always been tough but it used to have a lot of good authors writing and now you can barely find a story, let alone a good one. But then why would anyone want to write for morons like you!

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 12 years ago
gave u a 5

but cant figure out why he would fuck her again after knowing she was fucking everything with a dick and maybe a few without - god only knows what disease she carries between her legs. and when a cheating slut she ways they wore a rubber - did she mke them ware one when she sucked them off?

harbormaster1harbormaster1almost 12 years ago
good again

Well written tight story. Crazy at the end, but NSA she might be a Craig's List Girl...but for the love of God don't be surprised if she comes with an STD

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago

Handbook for sluts: Use condom!

LifeisRealityLifeisRealityalmost 12 years ago
bobby the wimp into male humiliation is back - how hopeless and shallow

where you been sick one?<P>

Anybody can write this sick crap but you waste your talent doing so. So I must conclude you are into self cucking helpless male humiliation. How sad.

DWornockDWornockalmost 12 years ago
JPB is such a good writer and at times writes great stories.

Therefore, it annoys me that he would waste his talent and write this.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 11 years ago
A high risk first step?

Well OK that was an understatement -

FWB maybe with lot's of caution and protection at all times - sex is sex and she was good at that -

BUT "Danger Will Robinson, Danger"

The burn will really hurt -

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 11 years ago
Not really satisfying

and extremely dangerous...I had expected a little bit more brain and moral strength; iin the end Rob just proved he lived along with the same low moralty standards as his ex-wife. First two pages were nice to read!

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
CAREFUL NOW...STRINGS CAN BE BRAIDED

into a noose or lasso, TK U MLJ LV NV

AustinDaniels2012AustinDaniels2012about 11 years ago
All too true....

Loved the story (as I love all of your stories one way or another), and it's all too true, there is no such thing as a "perfect woman." I felt terribly frustrated for the man. His wife sounded perfect in every way, except.....and their relationship seemed perfect, except..... I'm glad he didn't turn out to be one of those guys who just accepted that his wife was going to be a slut and stayed married to her, I just can't relate to someone like that, the pain of knowing she'd be with someone else would eventually destroy the man. But he's human enough to know he loved everything else about her, including the sex. There just isn't a "right" answer. Just like real life, nothing is ever perfect, especially relationships.

OverthefallsOverthefallsalmost 11 years ago
Big mistake

Why, all of a sudden, have JPB male characters turned into dumb asses?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
No strings?

What about every social disease known to man? What if she's trying to trap you and get pregnant? SO many strings - SO many other women out there.

ohyessssssohyessssssabout 9 years ago
amazing

It's your MO to take a fairly decent story and trash it in the last few paragraphs. Four goes to two

KarenEKarenEalmost 9 years ago
2 Stars For The Unsatisfying Ending

What happened to revenge on Chuck?

What happened to revenge for her lying?

Why no discussion of what she would say if she found out HE fucked around on his trips? Because you KNOW she would cut off his balls if he had, and no excuse of "blue balls" would get HIM off the hook!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
ditto what KarenE said

** asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
yay , whore is back to make sure he gets aids !!!

damn nice of her , and really thoughtful of him to allow her to give him aids !

otherwise he might NEVER have gotten his share of aids .

kill your self

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
stupid

Sorry

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
terrible, terrible ending

I agree with the other commenters about the ending. It makes no sense at all.

Wouldn't he get more satisfaction out of shutting the door in her face? Or was the ending intended to show he's weak and shallow?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yeah I wasnt on love with this ending either.

Really was surprised. Didnt like it but the more I thought about it the more similarities I saw to some real life.

One partner screws around, takes it for granted that all is well. Other partner screws around and that's betrayal.

I dont want that ending, but I've done my half of that so can't really be holy

Story wise I didnt like the paint scratching golf cheating intro but that's a personal choice. Dont like golf so I can't care as deeply as I should. I suppose.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
Wow! Calculating and disciplined.

I couldn't do what he did. It would either be leave town or scorched earth and my good friend would take a beating like no one else. I think I admire him, but I'm not sure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
STDs?

in the fucked up world of JPB where women are sex starved sluts and men think with their penis it doesnt seem to be any kind of STDs. Fuck the slut? Really? Wihout asking for a clean bill of health?

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

Banalities and stereotypes:

1. Wife cannot stay without sex for 6 days? This is a typical misogynist paranoia. Again, modern psychiatric practice recognizes temporary hypersexuality but there is no nymphomania apart from serious psychosis, meaning a person that would behave as a nymphomaniac could not operate in regular life, basically such a person would be clinical case.

2. Hubby does not know anything about his wife fucking everybody around for at least a year? You have to be a lug nut for that to happen. Likely not socializing with anybody since people do talk.

3. Cheater runs after offended party begging for reconciliation? The fact is that 90% of divorces end up in acrimonious relations, and there is no reason for a good looking woman to dwell on a loser she has been cheating on. This is another typical cliché of loser misogynists as they dream of themselves as "irreplaceable" when nothing could be further from the truth ... as any "real" man knows.

4. All available and even married women are hitting on a loser in rebound? Really, now for that you need to be Brad Pitt and I seriously doubt JPB is anything remotely close to that. Of course, his male characters are self delusional perception he has of himself.

5, Anal sex always in JPB stories. This is of course generated by pornography which is what JPB and other LW authors are likely addicted to. In fact most women are not into anal sex though some are.

Thankfully we did not get "big cock" measurements in this story, only comparisons. Generally, in JPB stories "average" penis it somewhat more than 7 inches, which is another illusion from JPB, based on his addiction to pornography. His is probably below average, which would be probably below 5. In fact, I believe one can negatively correlate size of penis with the amount of misogyny.

Now, if you accept all these delusions then perhaps this story is not too bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hope the too dark donut has figured out he shouldn't read any more of JPB's stories.

This wasn't one of his best but it certainly wasn't one of his worst.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

No way I would have ever even touched that whore again. Bob can do nasty women.

miket0422miket0422over 1 year ago

Not that every story needs a detailed ending but, in this case I would have liked to know when Chuck's house of cards came tumbling down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

if there was a shit list this woulkd be the top one.. jesus

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story until the very end. If she's fucking that many men it won't be long before she picks up several STD's or worse. Why would you risk your life for a piece of ass? Too many things a condom won't stop.

RuttweilerRuttweiler9 months ago
It just….

….

…..

……

…….

Stopped.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

And he didn't insist on an STD test first??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS