My Pink Plaid Shirt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright, girls, one more! Let's make it the best!" Samantha screamed.

"Yeah!" Again, she was met with cheers. This time more of a cacophony than a symphony. Some of the girls were clearly too wasted for their own good. I had downed a few more shots since my little foray on the dance floor myself. I needed something to get my mind off of Heather. She had left me a bit on edge to say the least.

I looked across at her and found she was smiling at me. Or, at least, I thought she was smiling at me. It was hard to tell. She could have simply been smiling at the rest of the group, as she quickly turned to chat with the girl next to her. One thing she did though had to be for me, or so I thought. She uncrossed her legs. It was just for a moment, but it was long enough to tell she was not wearing those lace panties I had felt before. She had taken them off at some point. More teasing.

Before long, we were at the final stop for the night. This club was much smaller than the rest. I had not heard of it before. The neon sign out front read only "Dance." It lived up to its name too. Inside was one giant dance floor. The bar lined the right most edge and had no stools at all. So you could order drinks but you were always on the dance floor even when you had them. In other words, I would again be forced to the floor.

And that is just where I found myself. Right there with the entire group, dancing next to Samantha and some others. Energy still somehow high. Heather was there too, but a few bodies away sadly. I could barely see her between everyone else, though I did notice more guys dancing closer to her than the others. It made me start wondering if she had just been toying with me. Or maybe she was toying with them? For all I knew, she toyed with everyone. That could simply be her thing. It was not like I actually knew her at all out of the office, and I barely knew her in the office. At least I had managed to grab a drink on the way in to help take my mind off things. It would have to be my final drink of the night though, because I had become more than a little tipsy at this point.

Somewhere along the way, the top couple of buttons of my pink plaid shirt had come undone. The perspiration gathered along my neckline had dripped down my chest to leave a glistening sheen on my skin. I was still hot and bothered from before and wanted desperately to be near Heather again. No matter my efforts, though, she remained distant. Every time I tried to slip near her, someone would dance in front of me, or she would drift farther from me. I eventually gave up in frustration.

Thankfully our time at this club was much shorter lived than the others. I think everyone was starting to grow weary of the fun save for two or three girls. I only say this because when Samantha gathered us all up again, I noticed a few missing. When asked, she told me they had found other rides home. Lucky, in other words. They would be getting some action.

There were only five of us in the limo now. Thankfully Heather was one of the ones to remain. I would have thought that she of all people would have been one to vanish after what she had demonstrated tonight, but maybe I had misjudged her. Maybe the moment we had together was genuine after all. She was smiling at me again, I noticed. I was very confused by her. She either wanted me, wanted to toy with me, or I was in fact drunker than I thought and had been hallucinating it all.

"Alright, ladies, I have one more idea," Samantha spoke, interrupting my thoughts. "I didn't pay the limo driver enough to last all night, and I know most of you will need a cab, but why don't we end this night with a good old fashioned slumber party!"

I was not at all amused. I leaned over and whispered, "wouldn't you whether just spend alone time with your fiancé?"

"He isn't home all weekend though. He and the guys went to Vegas to celebrate. Don't be such a spoilsport, Jen. It'll be fun," she said.

I rolled my eyes.

"Besides, maybe you'll get lucky," she then added, teasingly giving me a nudge.

It dawned on me that maybe she knew something I didn't. Maybe she had seen Heather and me, and maybe she had spoken with Heather. Did Heather stick around for me? Did she actually like me like that? Was this my friend's way of playing cupid? I supposed anything could be possible.

We arrived at Samantha's house before I knew it. It was a modest two story, three bedroom, two bathroom house. Nothing special, really, but large enough to show that she and her fiancé had been successful in their chosen careers. There was a below ground cement pool out back with a large patio deck, but all of that was covered up for the incoming winter season. I am not sure exactly what Samantha had in mind for this little slumber party of hers. Knowing her, I am certain it involved popcorn, bad horror movies, and gossip. She had never really grown up all that much. She and I had similar evenings together back in college. It was fun, no doubt, but for me it was no substitute to being able to cuddle up with a lover instead. I think she always knew this, but she tried her best. She would always try to schedule time for the two of us like that. I think she just did not like seeing me being lonely.

For a short period, we all crashed in the living room. Some on the black leather sofa, some of the carpet. Heather was with the former and I the latter. Most of the talk involved the various men they had flirted with, Samantha's upcoming wedding, how amazingly lucky she was to have found her handsome fiancé, and other such things. In other words, I tuned it all out. We decided that since there were two guest bedrooms, we could split it up so two of us could use them, one could use the couch, one could use the floor, and Samantha could of course use her own bedroom. There simply was not enough room for everyone to crash on the floor of the living room. Thankfully, I did not draw the short stick on that one. I was granted one of the guest bedrooms. When I learned that Heather had the couch, though, I sort of wished I did draw the short end. I would have loved nothing more than to sleep on the floor next to her. C'est la vie, though, as the French say. That is life.

As I soon learned, though, that would not be the end of my night.

After everyone had decided to turn in, I stumbled to my room, exhausted and still woozy from the drinks. It was a rather dark room even after I had managed to find the switch for the desk lamp. It was one of those rooms, in fact, that only had said lamp. There was no ceiling fixture at all. I could see why they chose to just use this as a guest room. Hooking my thumbs in the waist of my skirt, I slid it down and off, pushing it to the corner. My pink plaid shirt came down only enough to cover the top half of my panties, leaving a small triangle visible in front and a healthy portion of my ass visible in back. I climbed beneath the sheets, wrapping myself warmly in them and rolling on my side facing the wall. I hit the lights, turning them off and closing my eyes. It was not long before I was out, off somewhere in a wonderful dream where I was back on the dance floor with Heather.

There we were grinding again. Only, instead of her running off to the bathroom, she had twisted me around and pulled my ass firmly back against her lap. She slid her hand slowly down my stomach and over the front of my skirt as we swayed to the bad 90s pop again. I could feel her palm pressing against me through my skirt and panties, making sure my sensitive little mound would have no choice but to squirm. I reached back and slid my hands up her sides, touching every inch of her heavenly body that I could reach from the angle. But she was possessive, dominant. And I was hers to control. She wasted no time. The dream would jump ahead to me pinned face first to a dark wall. I could feel the heat of her body behind me, the heat of her breath against my ear, and the heat of her sex grinding softly against my ass. She had my skirt up by this point, and her hand was down the front of my panties, fingers spreading my folds and rubbing my clit. I was trembling again. I was rolling my hips back against her. I was moaning her name. I was, in shorter words, putty in her hands.

It was when I felt a finger slide into my quivering pussy that I realized it was not a dream. My eyes opened halfway, seeing nothing but the dark wall in front of me. The warm body grinding against me from behind was all too real. The ample bosom pressed to my back side was too much. Our passions seemed to finally explode. I know mine did. I was already in the throes of an orgasm and she had only just slid a finger into me.

I moaned out, but she quickly covered my mouth, surely not wanting to arouse the other girls. She did not stop though. Even as I shook in pleasure, she stroked her finger in and out of me, joining a second finger with it. The sweet penetration via her digits made me part my legs for her. She never stopped grinding against my ass either, rubbing herself off on me. I loved the sensation. There was something so intimate and yet naughty about the whole act. I wanted to turn and kiss her. To look into her eyes as she fingered me. To hold her face to face. But she did not allow it. Just like on the dance floor, she demanded full control of me. I had to admit though, it was easily forfeited to her. I wanted to be hers. I wanted her to dominate me like this. As soon as she started using her thumb to rub my clit in synch with the increasingly hard finger bang she was delivering, I began to writhe back against her like some needy little slut begging to be owned. I could feel her lips curl into a smile against my ear lobe moments before she bit it.

This would not be enough for her though. Fingers still in me, she started to slide down my body. I naturally fell into place on my back as I felt her work her way under the covers. She went fast enough for me to miss locking eyes with her like I so very much wanted to do. But she gave me no time to attempt this as she quickly buried her face between my legs. I threw my head back instantly without even thinking, actually hitting it painfully hard against the headboard. I noticed the ache very little though as she expertly twirled her tongue around my hard little bud and hooked her fingers inside of me to spread me further and rub against areas I didn't know could be reached. My hips were bucking against her beautiful face. I reached down for her head, but had to feel my way over the covers as she had vanished completely beneath them. "Yes," I cooed, finally finding her head to hold it tightly to me. I was already close to a second orgasm. When she removed her fingers and snaked her tongue out between my folds, hitting my clit now with her nose, I lost it again.

I was in a fever of pants by the time she finished down there. The way she had went at me left me wondering just how ravenous this woman's appetite could be. If I was a toy for her, then so be it. I would be her toy. I would be her one-night stand. Please, just don't let it stop, I thought to myself. But this was nothing like the rhythmic sway of her dancing. I seemed to bring the beast in her out.

My heart fluttered as I felt her sliding up my body, leaving a trail of soft kisses on my flesh as she went. I would soon get to look in her eyes! It would be amazing! I just knew it would. It had to be. They were so beautiful. To peer into them during this sort of heated intimacy would make me the happiest woman ever. So when she paused to start unbuttoning my shirt, I sighed a little. But that was okay. If she wanted to taste the rest of me, I was in no position to stop her. One by one, she undid each button from the bottom up until my entire torso was revealed. I watched her blanketed head move up to my small, pert breasts, and I shook when I felt her lips lock around, first the right, and then the left. She suckled them until my nipples were nice and hard, to the point that a simple flick with her tongue could make me squeal with delight. One after the other, she teased them, twirling her tongue slowly around them. Finally she began to move higher again, but before her head peaked out from under the blanket, her hand did. She lightly gripped me by the jaw and pushed my head to the side. I couldn't see her. Instead, I again felt her. Her lips sliding up my neck, locking around where my artery lay quaking beneath my flesh. She sucked my neck like a horny schoolgirl, leaving her mark on me. My pulse quickened and my head grew hazy. I closed my eyes and held my breath, wrapping my arms around her and pulling her body tightly to mine. When I went to turn shortly after she was finished, I found that she had other plans still.

I could only make her shape out—always such a lovely shape I thought to myself—as she once again grabbed my hips. She forced me to roll over onto my stomach. I did not know what she had in mind now but as far as I was concerned she could do anything she wanted. She pulled me up to my knees so that my ass was in the air. It was only from moving around like this that I finally realized what she had done with my panties. At some point during the whole episode she had slid them down to my ankles, but she had left them there. She could have easily removed them completely, but she seemed to want them right there at my ankles. She demonstrated similar skill as she reached up and pulled my pink plaid shirt from me too. She was proving rather deft at removing my clothes. I was completely nude for her now, though I still felt she was in what seemed to be a t-shirt and panties herself. I could feel both as she angled herself just so she could press her wetness against my ass cheek. She ground herself against me, letting me feel the soaked fabric sliding up and down as she dry humped me from behind. I'd never let a woman do this to me before. I always thought it was something for straight women, but as she reached between my legs and slid her fingers into me again, pumping them in and out to match the rhythm of her humps, I suddenly realized just how fun such a position could be. It made me feel like I was completely owned by her.

My body belonged to her fully and was there to be her toy the way those men on the dance floor had been her toys. It was mind numbingly hot. I instantly got into it, rolling myself back against her thrusts, letting her fuck me from behind. Encouraging her to fuck me even harder. And she did. I had to prop my hands against the headboard to keep from slamming into it as she took me. She started pounding her fingers into me as hard and deep as she could, grinding her heated pussy against my ass cheek the whole while. I could finally hear her moans start to escape and knew by that and the fact that she was trembling now after each grind that she was close. Soon she reached out and wrapped up a fistful of my short hair, pulling my head back hard. It hurt but it turned me on so much at the same time that I did not mine one bit. I then heard a gasp from behind as she slammed her pussy against my ass once more, driving her fingers deep in me again and again. We both started to spasm against each other in dual orgasms. My mouth hung agape in a perpetual moan.

She eventually released my hair and allowed me to collapse beneath her. She pulled her fingers out of me and collapsed on top of me. Our hips were both still rolling against one another's as we rode our wave of pleasure to the very end. She brought her fingers up to my lips and I instinctively sucked them clean of my juices. I had wished it had been her juices, but I would settle for this. That was the last thing I recall before blacking out completely. I imagine she was on top of me for a good portion of the night, but when I woke up the next morning, she was gone. And when I looked around the room, I noticed that my shirt was too. My panties were still around my ankles and my skirt was still on the floor, but my pink plaid shirt was completely gone. She had taken it.

I looked at the clock on the table and noted that it was already noon. Without a proper shirt, I couldn't just walk out of my room. Well, I could, I suppose, but I really didn't feel like flashing my tits to everyone who might still be there. Especially since I probably had a "just been fucked" look still on my face. I didn't exactly want to out Heather either, so my thinking was to remain in the room and text Samantha.

So I did just that, sending Samantha a quick text: "Hey, um, have you seen Heather?"

My figuration was that Heather took the shirt as some kind of trophy. After the erotic dancing and the wild sex, she had clearly proven to be the type of girl to see me as a conquest of sorts. I was not entirely sure how I felt about this. Part of me felt used while another part felt ecstatic. It was a little heartbreaking to think about, but I was hoping it meant she was as into me as I was her.

"No, why? I think she left with the others." Samantha's reply read.

I was the only one left it seemed. That was good. I did not mind if Samantha saw me like this. She had before, after all. We were roommates for four long years. I pulled my panties up and left the room. No reason to slide on the skirt. It would look silly without a top of some sort. I then made my way into the living room looking for Samantha.

"Samantha? You in here? I was hoping I could borrow a shirt," I called out, walking through. But I did not see her at first. I did, however, smell the aroma of pancakes grilling in a skillet from the kitchen. So I headed that direction. That was when I noticed Samantha on the opposite side of the room. She was sitting on the edge of the counter. My heart skipped a beat.

"I'm sure I could loan you one," she replied with a wicked smile. There she was. Samantha. My best friend in the whole world. The girl getting married in less than a month whom we all had just spent the entire night celebrating with. And she was wearing my pink plaid shirt. She slowly spread my legs a bit, giving me a clear sight of her pink satin panties. "You just need to return a favor or two."

"It was you," I mouthed more than spoke. But she seemed to be able to read my lips, because she hopped off the counter and made her way over to me.

"Did you think it was someone else, sweetie?" She was standing in front of me now. Her eyes fluttered as if in feign innocence.

"But... what about John?" That was her fiancé. I wanted to ask so many other questions, primarily just what the hell she was thinking, since when was she attracted to women—more less me—and had she planned this all along. But all I could do was ask about her stupid fiancé.

"What he doesn't know, won't hurt him. Besides, we have all weekend, the two of us," she slid around me, tracing a finger around my collar bone as she did. I stood there stunned. Once behind me, she grabbed my hips hard and pulled me tightly back against her. I could feel her bosom pressed against my shoulder blade. It had definitely been her. She then quickly slid a hand down between my legs, pressing her palm firmly against my over my panties. I shuddered. I had never seen her like this. I had never thought she could be like this. But I was instantly aroused by it.

She leaned in and whispered in my ear. "I still think the shirt looks better on you. Why don't you help me slip out of it, Jen, sweetie."

That marked the start of a rather unexpected weekend, followed by a strange series of misadventures with the woman I once only thought of as a friend.

12