All Comments on 'My Playmate Ch. 01'

by bluedragonauthor

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Awesome!

Every guy's fantasy... the sweet gal who is a nympho... well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
fantastic

love the story. need to get anna more involved, maybe teach her

TheJonsterMonsterTheJonsterMonsterover 17 years ago
Great stuff!

Every story of yours I read just seems to get better and better. They don't seem to be all that detailed until it comes to the sex scenes, but there's no difficulty in picturing what's going on, and that's what makes your work so successful. The story here is almost too good to be true, every guy's fantasy, but still, you've got it to work and that deserves credit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Guru of group stories

Whoa! I've got nothing more to say than, your d guru on this site when it comes to group stories.The sex is very explicitly detailed. Keep more cumming

RiverCityWriterRiverCityWriteralmost 17 years ago
You have the touch!

This is the second work of yours I've thoroughly enjoyed reading, and your style and quality are amazingly consistent.

You've definitely found your voice and you're becoming excellent in crafting with it.

The characters are real, the dialogue is well-done and the sex is, of course, hot! Congratulations!

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 13 years ago
Hell yes!

Great start this is a fun story so far. I'm hoping for some more group antics soon though.

OpenWordsOpenWordsabout 2 years ago

In the end, blue is just another worthless cuck. He's always letting other guys dick the protagonist's girl. He only let him cum in her face here... Which is sad little beta fantasy, but he'll roam into more cuckoldry...

perversionsandtransgressionsfanperversionsandtransgressionsfanalmost 2 years ago

Excellent.. I like where it is going.. the temptation and tease to switch is an excellent turn on

JodailyJodaily28 days ago

Great stuff, but I am really hoping that they include Anna in a three way. You gotta know her bob is about to die from overuse, and she so deserves a good fucking!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbluedragonauthor@bluedragonauthor
If anyone can't wait for the remaining chapters of a new story to post, they are available to my Patreon patrons at: https://www.patreon.com/bluedragonauthor Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/author.bluedragon Discord: https://discord.gg/fg3m6MdfN9 If anyone is interested, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES