My Playmate Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After dinner, the five of us had retired back to Courtney and Anna's room, where we chatted and pulled out an Uno deck. Yes, Uno. No strip poker. No spin the bottle. No Truth or Dare. Uno.

We all had a blast, and time literally flew so fast I was in a shock when the clock chimed 11pm. With the hour started getting late, and our first day of classes starting bright and early at 8am, Anna suggested that it was time to go to bed.

Christine was the first to lean in and give Brian a warm kiss goodnight. I could see his heart racing from across the room, and then I caught the briefest glimpse of Christine's tongue retracting back into her own mouth when she pulled away.

Courtney then glanced briefly at her own roommate, as if unsure how to proceed. Her concern was touching on some level. So with regret, I understood I would likely not be getting a kiss of my own.

Anna just rolled her eyes. "Go ahead. I know I'm a fifth wheel, but that's cool." The smirk behind her glasses was honest.

So Courtney grinned and actually launched into my arms, wrapping her legs around my waist while I grabbed onto her thighs to make sure she didn't fall. And then she kissed me with cheerleader enthusiasm, and I felt hours of withdrawal symptoms finally lift off of me while I fully enjoyed the flavor of her mouth.

"Goodnight boys," Courtney called out as we headed out the door. "We'll see you in the morning!"

I stopped four feet into the hall, the tug of desire preventing me from going any further. I didn't want to wait until tomorrow morning. I turned around and gazed back at the angel leaning against the door frame. And in a sudden burst I closed the distance between us and kissed her one more time.

Courtney wrapped her arms behind my head as I planted the most passionate kiss of my life on her, and when we finally had to breathe I looked right into her sky blue eyes and realized, this is the face I want to wake up next to for the rest of my life.

I went to sleep imagining what my life would be like at 30, 40, or even 80 years old with Courtney by my side. And in just 8 short hours I would be meeting her for breakfast once again.

College rules!

***

When I awoke, that breakfast meeting was still hours away. I could only have been asleep for an hour or so. The lights were out, the room dark, the air silent.

And then the warm, wet, tingle shot up my spine once again. It was the same sensation that first brought me out of my slumber. And the heavenly feeling immediately had my attention.

I groaned, and then heard a matching male groan come from across the room.

Now I was fully awake, and I lifted my head up to see blonde hair in my lap, slowly bobbing up and down my naked erection. "What the-?"

Courtney looked up from her position over my cock, smiling while her mouth was still stuffed full of my man-meat. Her eyes twinkled in the moonlight, and then she went back to feasting upon me.

"Holy crap, Christine!" I heard Brian speak a moment later, the voice coming from his bed on the other side of the room. "I thought you said we'd see you in the morning."

I heard a wet pop as Christine must have pulled off of Brian's dick. "It IS morning. It's 12:15. And that's all you have to say? I'm sucking your cock and you're questioning my timing?"

"No, no, no! Oh, it's fantastic. Thank you! Thank you!"

"Hmph, that's better." And then that half of the room went silent but for the slurping sounds of excellent head.

I looked down and watched Courtney jerk my shaft just a few more times, paying careful attention to the twitches in my balls. Apparently satisfied, she got up. I could see that she had already stripped herself naked, and I sighed happily at the vision of her perfect body silhouetted in the moonlight. The soft lighting made her curves hyper-real, half-hidden in the shadow and leaving the rest of her nude form an erotic thing of true beauty.

"I think they're ready," Courtney called out softly.

"Okay, Brian. Move!" Christine was definitely in charge of her man, and it seemed Brian was only too happy to try and keep up with her every command. Then Courtney took my hand, leading me off my bed and over to join the other couple on Brian's bed.

I could dimly see the forms shuffling around as Christine stripped Brian and then propped up a pillow against the wall. Soon Brian was sitting sideways across his bed, his feet hanging over one edge while his lower back was supported by the pillow. Christine's strawberry-blonde head was once again bobbing in his lap.

Courtney got me naked as well, and then directed me to sit next to Brian, close enough to see exactly what Christine was doing to his dick, but not so close as to make either of us uncomfortable. And once both of us guys were in proper position, the girls simultaneously moved to straddle our hips.

"Holy shit!" Brian exclaimed as he realized what was about to happen. We had only a foot of empty bed space between us. And then when the girls' knees filled up that gap and we had two naked beauties hovering over us, I could feel my breath completely exit my body.

I truly adored Courtney, but seeing Christine's huge naked tits up close and personal drew my attention away for a moment, and then I was trying to see all four round breasts all at once and failing miserably. Brian actually recovered before me, and he gripped Christine's hips with his hands in anticipation as he stared straight at his lover's bare-shaven vaginal lips.

The girls actually held hands together while they used their other hands to hold us erect. Then as one, they descended down to shove our hard erections deep into their bodies at the same time.

"Ohmigod," Brian breathed as he felt the exquisite sensation take over his body. I myself had felt the inside of Courtney's pussy once before, but the feeling was still just as overwhelming for me as it must have been for Brian.

Once they'd both hit rock bottom, the girls let go of each other's hand and Courtney leaned in to nibble on my neck. "I couldn't last any longer without feeling your cock," she moaned into my ear.

"I'm not complaining," I told her as I guided her up and down in a slow, pumping motion.

"Ooh, neither am I."

Christine and Brian were similarly mumbling to each other as they enjoyed their first act of intercourse together. I could feel the gentle vibrations of their lovemaking through the mattress while enjoying my own good vibrations from the pretty girl on top of me.

For a time, we individually screwed each other and kissed and thrust and bounced with the springiness of the mattress. But after the first few minutes of awe and wonder, I got curious and looked over to the other couple right next to me.

Christine's naked body was almost as perfect as Courtney's. Her tits a little bigger, her hips a little wider. Not better, just different. And I let my gaze linger on her naked flesh, glistening with sweat in the moonlight now as she continued to fuck herself upon Brian's meatpole.

Glancing up, I saw that Courtney was also watching and listening. And then I noticed Brian and Christine were watching us hotly as well while we all fucked away to our hearts content. It was like looking into a mirror, watching a gorgeous woman and man in the middle of their sexual union while feeling the exact same sensations from the partner in my lap.

"Ooh, so good, Bri," Christine moaned when Brian grinded Christine's clit down against his pelvis. He shot me a cocky grin.

I could actually feel my competitive fire flame up once again. Well now, I couldn't have Brian outdoing me in sex now, could I?

So I gripped onto Courtney's hips and began to jack her light body up and down my shaft. "Ah, fuck me! Yes!"

So the harder I fucked Courtney in my lap, the harder Brian had to fuck Christine. Then one of us guys would try a new technique, and the other guy would switch in competition to outdo his performance. I was just waiting to hear "Nothing but net."

My forearms were burning from the exertion, but Courtney didn't seem to mind our male one-upsmanship. I had her torso twisting left and right so fast she couldn't see straight, her wobbly breasts bouncing side to side and jiggling up and down so fast I couldn't even focus on her nipples. She'd already climaxed once in my lap, adding to the heavy lubrication and I could now feel my muscles straining towards final release.

"Come on, baby. I want to go to sleep tonight feeling your hot cum running down my legs. I want to wake up with a wet spot beneath me and dried semen on my crotch. Come on baby!" Courtney's moaning voice had me on the brink of ejaculation, but my male competitive pride wouldn't allow it just yet.

Brian had gotten Christine to cum first. But now I wanted to make Courtney climax a second time and also hold my own release longer than my roommate's. So pulling out my secret weapon, I reached my hand around the tight drum of Courtney's ass and buried my middle finger into her anus all the way up to the second knuckle.

Courtney twitched at me once, violently, and then she was announcing to the entire dorm that she was cumming with a piercing scream. Her hips quaked upon me and it took every ounce of willpower I had left to ride out the storm and keep myself from losing it.

Seconds after Courtney blew, Christine also lit off like a firework, bouncing up and down quickly in Brian's lap and calling out her own climax to echo off the walls right after Courtney's scream. Christine's pussy muscles must have been too much for Brian, because I could immediately see him twitching and panting as his hips thrust up, plunging himself as deeply into his girl as possible before he began to unload his pent-up fluids into Christine's still spasming box.

I felt a wash of relief pass over me as I realized I had won, and the moment my muscles relaxed I felt the overwhelming surge of pressure explode out of my balls, and then my arms were clutching around Courtney's waist as I ejected spurt after spurt of my semen directly into the back of Courtney's womb.

And then the four of us were sagged against the cinderblock wall, limp penises still half embedded into oversaturated pussies and firm tits squashed up against muscular chests while we cuddled in the afterglow.

"I love you," I mumbled right into Courtney's mouth. And then that happy, pleasant feeling disappeared instantly as I felt Courtney's body tense up in my arms. Where the hell did those words come from?

She pulled back enough to look right into my eyes with an odd expression.

"Oh, jeez, I'm sorry," I stuttered. "I didn't mean to say that."

Courtney cooed right at me and placed a finger on my lips to shush me. "It's okay. That's really sweet." And then she lay her head back down on my shoulder.

**'I love you?'** I thought in disgust. I've known the girl for a few days and I'm saying 'I love you'?! And so I stewed on my own inner fears and hang-ups until the girls decided they'd better get back home. So we shared final kisses and they silently slipped out of our room. Then I moved back to my own bed to get some sleep.

I breathed out deeply, shoving my concerns out of my head and instead remembering the blissful feelings Courtney brought me. And I closed my eyes to let unconsciousness overwhelm me.

Brian's whiny voice then shattered the air. "Why the hell do I have to sleep on the wet spot?!"

***

"Dude! Wake up!"

"I know." I rolled over and closed my eyes again.

***

"Dude! Seriously, you gotta wake up!"

"I know." I rolled over and closed my eyes again.

***

The door slammed open, and I heard the noise of Brian grabbing his book bag. "Dude! You just missed breakfast. You missed out on seeing Courtney again."

"FUCK!" I was fully awake.

"And now you're going to be late for your first day of classes," Brian chuckled. And then he went out the door.

I looked around at the clock. Six minutes to dress and run to class. "FUCK!"

***

Anna had a 1pm class and both Courtney and I had free time. So after lunch, we sprinted back to the girls' dorm room and fucked like rabbits for the next hour. I first got to go down on her for twenty minutes, palming her tits and tonguing her to two squealing climaxes before I crawled up her body and blew my load into Courtney's pussy.

And then it was back to schoolwork.

***

Our gang of five got back together for dinner. Anna was still a quiet wallflower for the first ten minutes until we started talking about schoolwork, and then she joined in as if she owned the topic. I'd actually been in the same lecture as her for one of my advanced math classes, and she amazed me with how much more she remembered than I did. I made a mental note to study with her in the future.

Anna also made a comment about our foursome being boyfriends and girlfriends now. Courtney didn't want her roommate to feel like a fifth wheel once again, but she didn't contradict the statement either. I felt myself simmering in heaven at the thought of Courtney being my girlfriend.

But after dinner was done, we all agreed it was in our best interest to make our schoolwork a priority. So we split up. Courtney kissed me just before she left, and whispered happily "My boyfriend!"

I was grinning ear to ear, but unfortunately neither Brian nor I saw the girls until the next morning at breakfast.

***

The next day Courtney and I had only a 30-minute window just before lunch. We crept into my dorm room while Brian had a class, and my girlfriend sucked me off until I exploded in her mouth. At the time, it was my first chance to finish in her mouth, and I was absolutely thrilled when she drank down every last drop.

And then it was back to the daily grind. I also got to hang out with Anna to study for an end of the week quiz for Multivariable Calculus. Anna came to my room while Brian, Christine, and Courtney studied in the girls' room since the three of them also had a quiz for a different class.

***

The weekend was half-filled with schoolwork and killing time hanging out. And on more than one occasion we would couple off and go our separate ways while Anna went by herself to the library or computer lab. Saturday night the five of us went to see a stupid comedy at local movie theater. And after that first school week, each subsequent seven days began to follow the same pattern.

Mondays and Wednesdays Courtney and I got into full on sex sessions in her dorm room around 1pm. On occasion, we'd find time for a really aggressive multi-orgasmic all-over-the-room fuck. But the evenings were mostly schoolwork related.

Tuesdays and Thursdays we had much less time, usually quick blowjobs just before lunch. In the evenings, we'd split off into our Anna/Me and Brian/Christine/Courtney combos to study. Christine commented more than once how great it was to be with a man of intelligence, as Brian was rather well read compared to most guys Christine had dated before. And I loved it when Courtney just looked at me with a similarly pleased expression.

Fridays varied, depending on our extra-curricular activities. But Courtney always made sure to squeeze in a time to get me off. And the weekend started after Friday dinner. Those weekends were wall-to-wall free-for-alls. True, we did some work. But it was flexible and built around our social schedule.

They say you've got Sleep, Social Life, and Studying: Pick Two. But we managed to juggle all three and throw in the fourth "S": sex, for good measure. Courtney was a complete nymphomaniac. Now I know Brian and Christine had sex with some regularity. We even had a few more sex dates together to watch each other, just for the visual thrill. But seriously, Courtney could not live a full 24- hours without feeling my sperm splatter against some part of her body. If that meant a quick blowjob in a semi-private (thus semi-public) location, that was okay.

After the 30th or so exhibitionist act, you start to become numb to the usual concerns. So I just went with the flow and let her get me off.

It was the most wonderful year of my life. If only it could have always stayed the same.

***

Springtime brought a welcome warmth in the air that lifted the spirits and, more importantly, inspired brief attire in the female species. The campus was soon filled with hot coeds wearing skimpy tank tops and shorter shorts. And Courtney never minded my roving eye.

It was always a matter of look, but don't touch. She actually enjoyed me looking at other girls because the view always got me a little aroused, something she could easily make use of. So I got many an eyeful of luscious cleavage and tanned legs. And Courtney and I would then sneak away so I could release that sexual excitement all over her naked tits.

Of course, I was far from the only male gazing upon the feminine loveliness. Now I'm not even talking about the other college student studs or upperclassmen hunks. There was a little magazine coming to town. Perhaps you've even heard of it.

So Playboy magazine was running through their annual "College Girls" edition, and they were holding auditions to get photographed for the magazine. Apparently, every year there are thousands of applicants and only a dozen or so actually make the monthly magazine itself.

Courtney brought up the notion to try out. And as soon as Courtney started discussing it, Christine got the idea in her head as well. At first I had some concerns. After all, I didn't want a room full of sleazy men staring at my girlfriend, let alone a million readers if she did manage to succeed.

But the more excited Courtney got, the happier I felt for her. If she wanted to do this, who was I to stand in her way? Besides, the idea got Courtney really, really horny. So she dragged me away to put that extra energy to good use.

I was going to have to drink a lot more water these days, and I'm not talking about the springtime heat.

***

We were standing in line, a hundred-odd women all in one queue to first register and then wait for their opportunity to convince a judging panel that they were Playboy-material. Theoretically it was about more than just looks. Personality, innate goodness, all that stuff counted as well. Theoretically.

So Brian and I stood in line next to our girlfriends, as well as a hundred of the most beautiful girls on campus. As you would expect, this drew a rather large crowd of gawkers just to see the spectacle.

Some were other girls who seemed hesitant at first, then joined the line once they realized there were a lot of people auditioning. Safety in numbers I suppose. No one wants to be the ONLY three people to show up.

But many of the gawkers were male, and quite drunk as well. Two macho men in particular decided to bring their jeers and snarky comments up close and personal.

"Hey, I wouldn't mind seeing this bitch naked," the first drunk drawled, pointing right at Courtney. "How 'bout it baby? Wanna give me a sneak peek?"

"Buzz off, jerk." Courtney spat back.

"Hey, don't call her a bitch," I countered. The same cold fire that drove me when I got competitive was now burning in the back of my head. I was already a little awkward with the whole Playboy situation, and now I was feeling rather protective of my woman.

"Well, whatcha gonna do about it?" He reached up and literally shoved me backwards with both palms to my chest.

I rocked back and caught my balance, then stepped right up until I was nose to nose with the bastard. "That's assault," I muttered quietly. "Just walk away."

His response was rather typical. He shoved me again. Now I was riled up. I was going to give him one more chance to walk away quietly, maybe settle things diplomatically.

Too bad (for him) that Courtney didn't have my kind of patience. She just reached back with one arm and then clocked him upside the nose.

Drunken boy hit the pavement ass-first, already streaming a trickle of blood down the right side of his face. "The FUCK?"