My Playmate Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Walk away," Courtney stated flatly.

Drunk or not, his friend at least had more sense than he did. So with his head shaken up, the friend got drunk boy to his feet and the two of them stumbled away.

Christine piped up with the modern version of "You go, girl!" and we all had a little chuckle, feeling the tension dissipate into the air.

"Well, after that," Brian commented. "These auditions will be a piece of cake!"

***

Brian, Anna, and I sat at our usual table in the dining hall. We were halfway through our meals, chatting amiably and waiting for Courtney and Christine to come back to us. Their auditions had finished this morning. But they went back in the evening to find out their results.

I was still looking down at my next bite of dinner when a cheery voice sounded off right in front of me. "Ohmigod! We made it!"

I nearly snorted my Coke. "What?"

Courtney and Christine were both jumping up and down, giggling like schoolgirls (well, pre-pubescent schoolgirls at least). The rest of us watched the two hot blondes celebrate like their team had just scored a touchdown or something.

"They're gonna do a photo shoot for us! We made it!" Christine gasped, her eyes twinkling as she stared with obvious lust for her boyfriend, Brian. I glanced back and saw the same lust in Courtney's eyes.

"You two are coming with us. NOW!" Courtney gripped my arm and started tugging me away from my seat. I glanced back at Anna, looking apologetic for abandoning her (again).

"Hey, don't sweat it. Go celebrate." Anna looked up at me and smiled knowingly. She knew this wasn't going to be a PG-rated kind of celebration, and she was already pulling a paperback novel out from her book bag to entertain herself for the rest of the meal.

So very quickly, the four of us found ourselves in Brian's and my dorm room. Christine was already tugging at her shirt and reclining over Brian's bed. "So, how do you think we should pose for the photo shoot?"

"Uh, well, I think the photographer will be posing you," Brian stammered out. He seemed more mesmerized by Christine's huge tits slowly coming into view as she removed her bra.

"Maybe," Courtney cut in. She'd also pulled her own shirt off and was now working at her jeans. "But we models can still have a few ideas of our own. We should practice so we know how to hold our bodies."

"Yeah," Christine giggled. "How do you want me, Mr. Director?" She'd gotten herself fully naked and now was kneeling upright on Brian's bed, her firm tits thrust forward, her lips pursed, and her hands crossing over her bare-shaven pussy to hide it while she mugged for an invisible camera.

Brian just leaned against his desk and whistled, "Uh, uh, well. What you're doing right now looks just fine."

"Okay, hold it." I'd dug into my drawer and pulled out my own digital camera. Christine smiled at me and then tilted her head just so until the flash strobed and I'd saved the shot. Belatedly, I realized that I now owned a photograph of Christine fully naked. If I didn't have Courtney constantly releasing all my sexual tension, I would have some nice masturbation material by the time we were done.

"Me too!" Courtney piped up. Now naked herself, I nearly dropped the camera when she knelt just behind Christine and leaned in against her friend. Courtney's own bosom now pressed into Christine's back and she rested her head on Christine's shoulder while wrapping her hands around to hold up and push Christine's tits together.

With a flash, I'd saved another perfect photo to treasure for the rest of my life.

And so it went. The girls switched around repeatedly, sometimes taking solo shots and sometimes together. I got one of Courtney on all fours in the doggy position and Christine miming like she was fucking her friend. ("Too risqué for Playboy" according to Brian.) I got several shots of the two of them pressed chest to chest, one of Courtney's large boobs splitting the cleavage of Christine's while their faces remained only an inch apart.

And then I literally did drop the camera onto the floor when Courtney leaned in and pressed her lips to Christine's, followed by a heady moan of arousal from both girls as they enjoyed the sweet kiss.

They broke away in surprise and worry when the camera hit the floor, but I picked it up and checked it over, letting everyone feel relieved when I announced that the camera was fine.

I was, however, out of memory space. We'd used up the entire memory card. So I swapped out for another one and then it was right back to our impromptu photo shoot.

We started to head into Penthouse territory with the second set. I got a close-up of Christine's wet pussy, her pink lips spread wide by Courtney's fingers. I got another shot from behind while Christine lay directly on top of Courtney, so that I could see two pussies and two assholes in the same frame. I also nearly blew my load when I got a shot of Courtney's tongue carving out the inside of Christine's mouth.

That was nothing compared to when Christine was straddling Courtney's hips and palming Courtney's tits, bouncing slowly as if she was fucking her friend from on top. But then when Courtney tugged at her friend's ass and pulled her crotch up within tongue-reach, I completely flipped out.

Brian had his hand inside his shorts the moment Courtney's mouth captured Christine's pussy. Then Christine just moaned and leaned forward until she could brace her hands against the wall in front of her while Courtney really began to eat her out. "Oh, fuck yeah!" Christine moaned as her friend's lips and tongue went to work.

My hands were trembling. It took a good minute or two for me to calm them enough to keep on snapping pictures. Christine was tweaking her own nipples and crying out in delight while Courtney ate her out, and then I got several perfect photos of Christine orgasming: her mouth open, her eyes shut, and her back arched with head thrown back.

But then neither Brian nor I could stay away any longer. We both got ourselves naked in the few moments while Courtney and Christine returned to lightly kissing and whispering tender words to each other. But then I was sitting on Brian's bed with my back to the side wall once again, and I literally yanked my girlfriend over and into my lap.

Strictly because of the way she was lying down, when I pulled Courtney over my cock she was facing away and kneeling over me. But I held her hips in one hand and held my cock with the other and lowered Courtney's steaming pussy to my shaft. We both groaned happily when I entered her and the groans didn't stop until she was seated all the way down.

But before we could begin thrusting, Courtney crooked a finger to her friend. "Time to return the favor, honey."

Christine just smiled and stood next to the bed, bending over the edge and leaning forward until her tits were against the mattress with her head between Courtney's outspread legs. Christine had a perfect view of my thick dick splitting Courtney's nether lips open and she also had a perfect angle to reach her tongue at Courtney's throbbing clit.

Courtney was moaning and spasming around my shaft, the inner trembling of her muscles more than enough to keep me hard while she had Christine licking away at her pussy. And Brian found himself in a perfect position to stand behind his girlfriend's outthrust ass and plunge his way balls deep into Christine's tight vaginal tunnel.

"Like that, baby?" Courtney asked me when she began to lift and lower herself along my dick. "Can you feel my tight pussy wrapped around your thick shaft? Don't you love it every time Christine's tongue dips a little lower and tickles your skin?"

"Hell, yeah," I breathed, focusing down on Courtney's perfect asscheeks in front of me and visualizing what it must look like on the other side of her crotch.

"Oh, yes!" Courtney called out when either I or Christine hit a particularly sensitive spot. "We're going to have to do this photo shoot thing again sometime. It gets me sooo turned on!"

I was not going to complain with the results, either. This was my first four-way sex act, and all of us remained in our fucking positions until everyone got off. For the first time, I could care less about being competitive. I just wanted to get my rocks off into my girlfriend's tight pussy.

Courtney was the first to climax. My dick impaling her and her best friend's mouth on her pussy was more than enough to send her into orbit rather quickly. And Christine wasn't far behind. Brian was so aroused by the sight in front of him that he was rapid-fire plunging in and out of Christine so fast and so hard she was literally being fucked into oblivion. (Seriously, banging your girlfriend doggy style while watching her eat out her best friend, who happens to be gorgeous with a nice big set of tits bouncing around within view, how turned on would YOU be?)

So right after I heard Christine lift her head up and scream out her orgasm, I was slamming Courtney's body up and down for thirty seconds straight until my cannon loosed inside of her body, spitting wad after wad of semen up and into her belly while Courtney simultaneously quaked with another orgasm of her own.

And finally, with Christine focusing her efforts on squeezing Brian's cock inside of her, I heard my roommate bellow and his body go still as he pumped out his own load into Christine's pussy to finish us all off.

And we were just getting started. We paired off and fucked again until both Brian and I were on the edge of our second orgasms. Then both Courtney and Christine knelt before us with open mouths, jacking our cocks until we both exploded. Courtney was the first to aim my spurting cock at Christine's tits, so then Christine returned the favor and aimed Brian's ejaculation onto Courtney's face.

Neither Courtney nor Christine returned to their own dorm rooms that night. Such sleepovers had become rather commonplace as it was easier for the girls to sleep with us rather than at their own rooms because of roommate issues.

Courtney snuggled in with me, one arm holding her firm boob near to me and my other arm snaked beneath her neck so I could hold her other boob with that hand. I was in heaven.

We heard Christine and Brian similarly shuffling to get into a comfortable position. And then Brian's complaining voice crackled into the silent night. "Oh, HELL no. Dude! Next time we're doing this orgy thing on YOUR bed. Why the fuck do I always get the wet spot?!"

***

So the girls went back to do their photo shoot the next day. And then after that things returned to normal for the rest of the academic year. I was still getting off at least once every day with Courtney's help one way or another. And schoolwork itself was just part of the routine like brushing your teeth.

Perhaps the worst day of my life was when summer break came and I had to head home. Courtney and I separated, rather tearfully. We had one weekend in July planned to get together, but for the most part I was going to have to handle myself with nothing but Aunt Palm to keep me company.

On the bright side, I had the next academic year to look forward to. Brian and I were hooking up with two other guys we knew to rent a house. And Courtney, Christine, and Anna were getting a 3-bedroom apartment together nearby. In a few short months, we'd have all the space in the world (and single privacy) to fuck away to our hearts content.

Courtney gave me one of our trademark fantastic kisses goodbye. And then it was "see you in two months."

At least I had several (erm, a LOT) of digital photographs to reflect fondly on and masturbate to. Damn those girls were hot.

July's weekend, when it finally came, was absolutely incredible; but it was also way too short. The best piece of news I had was that Courtney and Christine's Playboy magazine would be coming out in a few weeks. So I would soon have new material to jerk off to.

I beat my mom to the mailbox every day in anticipation of my new Playboy subscription. To cover that enthusiasm, I also took out the trash like clockwork and informed my mom that I wanted to help out around the house a bit more while I was at home.

And then one day it was here. I found the Contents page in half a second and found the girls' page only two seconds later. There, in a full page spread, Christine and my Courtney: reclining together fully naked with Courtney's blonde head resting against Christine's awesome breasts.

My girlfriend... in Playboy magazine... True, millions of people could now see what she looked like naked. But in the end, I was the guy she called her boyfriend. She was my playmate.

***

NEXT: PART 2