My Playmate Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't know how to respond, so I just kept kissing and thrusting.

"My man," Anna groaned. "My man. Love me my man! Make love to me, honey. I don't ever want this to stop!"

For a while, it seemed like we never would stop, slowly grinding and undulating our bodies together. Anna came to one whimpering climax while we made love. And then she started building up to another one while I felt my own restraint slipping away.

"Fuck me..." she breathed. "Fuck me..."

We were both so close, our bodies sweaty and soaking the bedsheets. And as I approached the edge I pulled myself out of this beautiful little virgin, readying myself to fire away.

"Nooo! In me! In me!"

"But-"

"I'm on the pill. I told you I wanted to be ready for you. In me! In me!"

Anna was so revved up that she grabbed my dick in her hands and shoved my meat back into her wet pussy, and the instant my cock buried itself back in she came, wailing to the world how happy she felt.

And from the extreme constriction and the pulsing muscles of her climaxing pussy, I lost the last bit of my own control and then I was blasting off, calling out my climax to her while Anna thrashed left and right on the bed in absolute ecstasy.

Anna kept spasming and squirming long after I spurted my last string of semen into her body, and I held her in my arms, kissing her gently as she gradually came down from her extreme high.

"I wished we had done this months ago..." she groaned, regretfully. "I've already lost so much time." And then a huge smile spread across her face while I slowly went limp inside of her. "I'll bet every girl dreams of their first time being as great as that was for me."

I leaned my chest back so I could really look at the angel beneath me, no longer as innocent as she may have looked. Her brown eyes dazzled in this afterglow.

"Thank you," she whispered.

I nodded back. "It was my pleasure."

"Mmm, and my pleasure too." She sighed happily. "Can you do it again?"

I smirked. "I think it'll take a few minutes." I pulled back to slip out of her body.

She looked down at the limp member, now coated with small spatters of her virginal blood. "Hmm, Christine said I could speed up the process by blowing you again."

I got up then reached my hand out to her. "Well, we'd better take a shower and get cleaned up first. But after that? Be my guest".

Anna placed her hand in mine, her face bright at the prospect of her first co-ed shower. "Next time, I want to try being on top."

***

Neither Anna nor I left her apartment for the rest of the day. I came five times before the sun went down, and Anna climaxed many more times than that. We paused occasionally to rest and talk to each other. The only times we even left the bedroom was to go to the bathroom or briefly find something to snack on.

It wasn't that she was a nymphomaniac. But she had years of sexual catching up to do and she wanted to experience everything her heart desired. So like dedicated scientists, we locked ourselves in our lab and experimented.

Anna never made the slightest attempt to control her vocalizations. She screamed louder than I'd ever heard her voice while we were fucking. And several times I knew Brian and Courtney were back in the apartment and could clearly hear what was going on behind the closed door.

We fucked missionary and with her on top to start off. We switched to doggy- style next until I pulled out and coated Anna's tight asscheeks with white globs of my jism. Then I got to admire the delicate curve of Anna's spine and naked back while she rode me reverse-cowgirl.

Anna wanted to try wheelbarrow until my arms gave out and we switched back to missionary. And when she wanted to give her pussy a rest she blew me, really just so she could practice swallowing.

And just before night fell we cuddled close together, her ankles trapped inside of mine and we simultaneously climaxed while staring into each other's eyes. That last one was only about making LOVE to each other.

I was amazed at the affection pouring out of this young girl. I could be dying of pneumonia and the warmth of her adoration alone would be enough to save me. How could I have possibly ever considered turning her away?

***

Sunday we actually went out to eat with Brian and Christine. No one directly commented on our new relationship, but there were enough innuendoes and sly remarks so that everyone was clear on what was going on. Our two friends really just seemed quite happy for us.

We all caught a Sunday matinee at the local movie theater. After returning to the girls' apartment, our two couples split off into our respective bedrooms. Then Christine and Anna held an impromptu competition to see which one of them could scream louder in the midst of wild sex.

And then for Sunday night, Anna and I went out on our first real date. You know, flowers and dinner and sweet poetic murmuring. For the first time in a long while, I felt truly happy. The girl, no woman, by my side picked me up on a cloud and floated me off into the heavens. Anna had enough love for the both of us, and I was quickly learning how to return her affections and enjoy the comfortable relationship we had together.

***

That very Wednesday, Courtney's Playboy magazine hit the newsstands. It was only a matter of hours before the identify of this month's Playmate became a hot topic around the campus.

After dodging the first few questions, I decided to disappear for the evening and walked straight back to the girls' apartment where I could hopefully hide.

Still, many people recognized me along the way. And more than a few comments were tossed my way during the short 10 minute walk, even from people who hadn't even seen the magazine spread just yet.

"Hey, weren't you her boyfriend last semester?"

"Is that really her?"

"Dude! Did you nail her?"

"How was she in bed?"

"Damn she has a fine ass!"

"Ass? Look at those tits!"

"How could you let THAT get away?"

"It's all bullshit. That can't be her."

Once at the apartment, I found that Christine, Anna, and Brian were already there, also ducking the crowds. It would die down after a day or two. In the meantime, we still had a ton of homework. Finals were still coming up soon.

***

"Are you sure?"

"Will you quit asking me that?"

"Then relax... breathe out..."

"Okay, okay..."

"Wait, I can feel it going down."

"Well, arguing isn't exactly sexy."

"Ugh, let's start over. Lemme turn around."

We paused for a minute, re-shifting our positions.

"Oh, damn, you're getting good at that."

Anna didn't respond, her mouth now filled with my cock. The frustration of what we were attempting had surged some blood away from my crotch and back up to my brain so I could feel annoyed. Anna had a beautiful body, her silky skin fully nude and the sight of her tight ass had been wonderful. But frustration is frustration. And frustration is not good for hard-ons.

But with Anna's warm tongue and low moans, she was quickly jacking me back up to full strength.

Once Anna felt the iron return to my erection, she turned around on all fours once again. "Okay, I'm relaxed. Try it again."

I knelt behind her butt, aiming my erection between her firm asscheeks. My swollen head settled in against her virgin asshole, sloppily lubed up and stubbornly refusing to open for me.

Sex isn't always as clean and easy as I would hope. But this was something we both wanted to try. Anna let out a long breath, relaxing her muscles as much as possible. I leaned in forwards, and then suddenly the mushroom head popped through and I was in.

Anna gasped at the intrusion and immediately clamped back up, holding my cock in place just a few inches into her bowels. Her sphincter was squeezed so tight I imagined I could lose my cock inside of her.

She was furiously rubbing at her clit just then while I massaged her back, and then she relaxed enough that I could continue my forward progress. With constant pressure, after another minute I glided all the way in until I was balls deep inside of Anna's ass.

"That's everything," I informed her. Her anal muscles were trembling, a wonderful vibration for my dick inside of her. It was the tightest thing I had ever felt in my life, bar none.

"Holy shit..." she gasped. "So full."

I let her get used to the feeling, waiting for her signal before I continued. The continuing vibrations were more than enough to keep me aroused and erect inside of her.

"Fuck me..." she breathed.

Very slowly, I pulled back until the ridge of my cock's crown was just inside her sphincter. Then just as slowly, I pressed deep inside again.

"So full..."

And I pumped again. Then again. Then again.

Anna began whimpering, teetering on the edge between pain and pleasure. My hands were on her tits while her own played at her pussy. Gradually, she stretched out and my travel became easier, until I was fucking her butt at a healthy pace.

"This is not a time to see how long you can last," she warned me. "Just fucking FUCK me! Don't hold back."

So I didn't. My hips began to drive forward and back, harder and harder. Anna gasped with each push, I couldn't tell if in pain.

"FUCK my ass!" she cried.

And after only a dozen more strokes, I slammed my hips all the way forward and erupted, spewing a large cumload deep into the darkest recesses of Anna's inner body.

"Ohhh," she moaned. "I can feel it."

Anna never came close to an orgasm. But when I slipped out, she whimpered at me. "I feel so empty. I kinda want it back."

"Another time perhaps," I soothed her. "Come on, let's go take a shower and then we'll cuddle naked."

***

Once the summer vacation began, I was happy to find that my relationship with Anna was only becoming stronger. Same for Brian and Christine. We were double-dating regularly. But even beyond that, the four of us more or less lived together. We ate together, studied together, and slept at the girls' place more often than not. That we should all truly move in with each other was inevitable.

Our rental on the house was expiring and all of us guys were splitting up in different directions. After as thorough a discussion as four young adults in love could manage, Brian and I were officially moving into the girls' apartment with Christine and Anna.

One bedroom for Brian and Christine. One for me and Anna. And Courtney's old bedroom would become the computer room/study space. I already knew it would feel a little weird doing my homework in that bedroom.

After the first two days I found that I absolutely adored sleeping with Anna in my arms every night. Courtney and I had just really dated. She had slept over on occasion but we still had our own places. But now I always knew I had my sweet, little Anna to cuddle closely with. It's amazing how much joy I found in hugging her, even more than having her hug me.

Some nights I just had a hard time getting to sleep. My mind was constantly racing, just part of the active/competitive streak in me I guess. Turning that off at night was always a challenge. So Anna would lie on my chest and stroke my cheek while we looked into each other's eyes.

Anna exuded a calm that did wonders for me. We didn't have to talk. She could simply look at me and rub her thumb over my lips while I held her light body in my arms until the worries of the world drained out of me. It was as if her purity and innocence formed a bubble of hope and ease that shielded us from the harsh realities outside. And then I could sleep.

Even when we did talk, she had a dry humor that always managed to defuse my ranting, reminding me of how uptight and silly I could get. And she took inspiration from my high expectations and optimism.

Courtney once spoke of a glow that Anna got when I walked into the room, a vibrance that filled her and was obvious to anyone and everyone. Anna now had that glow each and every day and all day. And I was more relaxed than I'd ever before been in my life.

Summer and internships came and went, and then it was right back into the college grind. Our Junior year was just getting started.

***

"Ungh..."

"Hmm... how'd that test treat you yesterday?"

"Ungh... Do we have to talk about this now?"

"Sorry, sorry. Ooh, that was a good one... deeper..."

"You're not enjoying this, are you?"

"Of course I am. I'm enjoying being with you."

"But you're not gonna cum." It was a statement. Not a question.

"Probably not."

"Great. Now I'm going to lose my erection." Less than a year together and we were already stuck with boring-old-married-people sex.

"Oh, I'm sorry, honey. Just got distracted. Here, let me blow you."

I slipped out of Anna's moist pussy, rolling onto my back. We'd been spooning in bed, quietly whispering in the morning before I slipped my morning wood into her from behind. Now, Anna just turned and casually took me into her mouth.

A few minutes later, I painted her tonsils with my morning juices, and Anna didn't miss a drop. Then it was off to our morning drills to brush teeth, get dressed, and get to class.

The four of us fell into our routine. Sleep, eat, attend lecture, play video games, eat, study, shower, and sleep again. Occasionally sex or a romantic interlude would interrupt and bring joy into the day. But to be honest, we were dirt poor college students. Ramen was a frequent dinner. So expensive dates were not much of an option. Christine dabbled in modeling (clothed), but they were infrequent enough to just be a hobby and not a career.

And the daily routine of actually living together was rapidly turning our two relationships into that of old married couples. When we first got started, Anna and I had sex maybe 5 times a week. Nothing like nymphomaniac Courtney, but still pretty frequently. After a year together, Anna and I were down to perhaps twice or three times, not counting those half-started-never-finished morning encounters.

I want to make clear that I'm not complaining. The comparative infrequency was as much my fault as hers. We both had tons of work and our upper-division classes put enormous pressure on our competitive attitudes. And to be honest, ours wasn't a relationship built upon sex, but rather the warm comfort we found in each other.

With Courtney, sex had been as routine as brushing my teeth. She would go insane if we went too many hours without fucking. Anna had a more "normal" sex drive. I didn't really mind. When we both had the mood and the time, Anna and I came together in an expression of affection. Almost every time we did it we were making love.

As for Brian and Christine, there was some element of boredom for both of them. Mostly it was just familiarity, a sense that they'd lost some of the excitement. Also, they'd lost Courtney and I as partners. Anna didn't exactly want to swap. (Anna was a bit insecure about Christine's huge tits. I just told her she had a tighter ass).

It might not surprise you that in the end, it was Courtney (in a way) that jump started our relationships back into action.

***

One day, a DVD showed up in the mail, Courtney's return address obvious on the package. On the cover, just below the large PLAYBOY logo, was the "Cheerleader Car Wash" title with Courtney's smiling face front and center.

We all had a chuckle and Christine insisted, "We're all watching this right now."

It was a lazy Saturday morning by the college clock (translation: 3pm). None of us had yet changed out of our sleepwear. So I got some of the leftover pizza from the fridge while Brian blended the morning daiquiris. And then the four of us were crammed as usual onto the 3-person couch.

Anna was quite cute in her glasses and ponytail, bangs hanging down naturally loose to frame her face. My arms were around her thin waist while she reclined against my chest and Christine hit "play".

The video turned out to be just like you would expect. A few minutes of wasted space while everyone was fully clothed and the cars pulled up for their car wash. Still, a few shots of tight cleavage and tighter asses in short skirts was more than enough to get my blood stirring. I had not yet gotten a chance to ejaculate this morning. And Brian could certainly feel the constriction of his own shorts as well.

The girls were sipping their daqs and ten minutes in we all had a light buzz going from the mix of alcohol and arousal. And when on-screen Courtney lifted up her top to add more soapy water to her tits, even Anna had to whistle, "She really DOES have nice tits."

"Mmm, yeah," Christine agreed. "And they taste so good too!" She giggled in memory of her good friend.

Anna glanced over. "I don't know. Never tried tasting breast before."

My mind immediately conjured up a racy image. But I tried to tamper down my thoughts lest I get my hopes up. **Down boy...**

Christine must have been in a particularly bubbly mood because she simply leaned over and lifted up her T-shirt, exposing a firm D-cup melon with a rapidly hardening nipple for Anna's appreciation. "Well, no time like the present!"

"Hey! Put that away!" Anna scolded, and then turned back to the TV. But the smile was still on her face.

We all went back to watching, and by now all four cheerleaders on screen were fully naked. They rubbed their tits against the windshield and they rubbed sponges along their tanned bodies. Hoses were turned on each other and in one particular slow-motion sequence Courtney writhed against the car while being fully sprayed, undulating as if she were in the throes of a climax.

One of the other cheerleaders, a petite brunette not unlike Anna, leaned into Courtney. Her hair was slicked back against her head while she turned into the water spray and then reached out her own hand to caress Courtney's full, rounded breast.

Anna fidgeted in my lap. She could obviously feel my boner poking into her backside, the light buzz of just one daiquiri setting her veins on fire. She glanced back over to Christine who was rapt in attention towards the screen. "Did you really mean it?" Anna asked.

Christine turned. "Mean what?"

"About your breast."

Christine smiled, as if a long-standing fantasy was about to come true. She lifted her T-shirt up again to show off both proud tits. With a rack like that, Christine had nothing to be ashamed of. "Sure thing, sugar. Come and taste."

Anna turned to me first. "I'll bet you'd love that, wouldn't you."

"Of course." My answer was immediate, almost too fast.

Anna then reached her hand into my shorts, wrapping her fingers around my hard shaft and causing a groan to come out of my lips. I was already rather aroused, but this was the first time Anna had ever initiated anything remotely sexual in front of other people, and that notion thrilled the hell out of me.

So with one hand still around my cock, Anna leaned forward into Christine's cleavage and took a turgid nipple into her mouth.

Christine moaned, my cock twitched, and then Anna backed her head away to look to me once again. "Hm. You really DO like that don't you." So she leaned down to do it again.

From the way Anna continued to milk my cock, I got the distinct impression that she was acting this way more to titillate me rather than acting on any true lesbian desires. But I couldn't complain with the results. So Anna continued to suckle, first at one and then the other boob before running her tongue in between the two mountains of flesh, her hands in my lap the entire time.

Christine moaned again and whispered, "Kiss me. Please..."

Anna looked up, a fearful expression briefly crossing her face.

"Trust me," Christine soothed. "He'll love it even better."

So Anna lifted her face and let Christine close the final few inches to press her lips against Anna's, and I very nearly blew my load at that very instant. Christine's tongue extended into the air for a moment before disappearing into Anna's mouth, and once Christine's hands began to massage my girlfriend's shoulders, Anna moaned herself in real arousal of her own. Finally, Anna let go of me, reaching her hands up to truly embrace Christine and share in this Sapphic kiss.