My Playmate Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The video by now was forgotten, and Brian even hit "stop" on the player.

Christine never let up on Anna and began squirming back against her boyfriend. "Brian," she gasped. "Help me! Fuck me!"

My best friend was only too happy to assist. He started by dragging Christine's shorts down to her knees, and then suitably disrobed his own lower half as well. And once all obstructions were removed from their respective crotches, Brian lifted Christine by her hips and held her above his waving rod.

Christine herself reached down and elevated Brian's cock into position, and then Christine was screaming into her kiss with Anna while Brian lowered her down until her ass was flush against his thighs. "Aw, fuck, yeah..." Brian exclaimed.

Anna pulled away to fully witness the penetration, her eyes wide seeing the thick cock splitting Christine in half. And then our friends were fucking, Christine bouncing up and down, her tits jiggling in Anna's face.

"I'm actually watching this," Anna muttered. And she seemed quite aroused to be watching it. Finally, Anna simply bent down and took a breast into her mouth once again.

I couldn't stay out of the picture any longer. My cock was screaming at me and I leaned in while slipping my hands underneath Anna's pajama top to cup both of her firm boobs. Thought not huge by any standards, they were still firm and big enough and I adored holding them while I kissed the back of Anna's neck and ground my crotch against her back.

I was ready to join in. But Christine had other ideas. "Lean back, sugar," she told my girlfriend.

Anna, not yet understanding, complied anyways. She reclined back against me and then figured it out when Christine started stripping off Anna's pajama bottoms and panties. Christine's efforts were occasionally interrupted by a particularly hard thrust of Brian's cock into her pussy.

I heard Anna's breath catch and her eyes bug out when she realized what was about to happen. And then Anna felt the warm, wet touch of Christine's tongue against wet slit and all her nervousness vanished in a loud moan of pleasure.

Anna's legs were spread wide, one foot planted on the floor and the other leg against the backrest of the couch. Christine moved to kneel on the floor while she continued to eat out my girlfriend, her ass in the air so Brian could resume their fucking doggy-style.

"Oh my! Christine!" Anna cried. "I can't believe! Oh, SHIT!"

Still endeavoring to join in I reached down and unbuttoned Anna's pajama top, pulling it away to leave the sweet girl fully naked before us. Brian's eyes immediately went to drinking in the vision of a brand new naked female. And Christine was fully engaged in her tongue-lashing of my girlfriend.

So I leaned down to kiss Anna, cradling her in my arms and pouring out my affection for her while she whimpered and shook, completely overwhelmed by the sensations assaulting her mind, both physical and mental.

"Yes!" Anna screamed. "Yes! Oh, that's so good! Yes!"

She clutched my back, holding herself tight against me before flinging her body away and wailing out the world her first orgasm induced by another girl.

The whole thing from panty-removal to climax took less than a minute. I'd never made Anna cum that fast before, and the look on Christine's face showed that she seemed pleasantly surprised as well.

But then Christine's pleasant look morphed into a grimace as Brian renewed his thrusting and she groaned out against the battering ram assault on her pussy as he gripped Christine's ass and piledrived his way in and out of her juicing wet snatch. "Aw, fuck, yeah, baby..."

I had figured that Anna would need a few minutes to recover from her earth- shattering orgasm. So I just held her and watched my friends fucking not three feet away, Christine's heavy breasts hanging down and waving pendulously with every thrust. But a second later I found out that I was wrong.

Anna's naked, sweaty body suddenly moved and then she was pressing me back into the couch and desperately trying to strip off my clothing. I was in a regularly seated position, and she managed to get my shorts down to my knees, letting my baseball bat of a swollen cock out into the air. Turned out that was enough for her. Anna straddled me and then impaled her pussy in one smooth motion and started riding me more aggressively than she had ever done before.

My groan was on a five-second delay, so shocked I was at the sudden movement. Anna had already thrust up and down a half-dozen times before my mind woke up to what was happening and I let my arms encircle her thin body.

"Mmm, fuck me, honey," Anna cooed into my ear. So I did just that.

The next ten minutes were filled with nothing but the sounds of wet meat thumping and low moans lolling through the air. Both girls gasped as their respective men filled them over and over again with hard dicks and grunted with their own exertion. But the end of the time, we were all drenched in sweat, reeking of sex, and all on the brink of orgasm.

Both Anna and Christine had already cum a few times, but that competitive edge in me was desperately trying to hold out longer than Brian. And Anna and Christine's own competitive edges, while more moderate than us guys, still urged them to finish their own man off first as well.

Anna was gyrating and twisting and doing things with her pussy muscles I had never dreamed she was capable of. But her arousal had inspired her and I was desperately close to losing it.

"Oh, shit..." I grumbled.

"That's it... cum for me, honey..." Anna cooed.

But I had held out just long enough.

Brian was suddenly yelling, his hips slammed as tight against Christine's ass as he could manage. Veins were bulging out from his neck and forehead from the strain and his stomach was twitching as he was obviously in the midst of blowing a torrent of jism deep into Christine's body.

Christine gasped feeling the power of his explosion and rode him out, until Brian unceremoniously fell backwards and slipped out of Christine's saturated pussy, now dribbling out the remnants of his semen.

Anna and I watched this scene unfolding, along with the flutter in Christine's eyes as she luxuriated in feeling her man's spunk impacting against her inner walls.

"He's so close too," Anna moaned as she bucked up and down in my lap, squeezing her inner muscles delightfully. Christine just hummed in response.

What came next took me completely by surprise. Anna let her tongue trail out and slide across her lower lip. "Mmm... want it?" she asked Christine.

"Really?" Christine looked up in surprise.

"Mm-hmm. I want to watch you swallow him." Anna leaned over, beckoning Christine to her.

Christine came up, and Anna wrapped her hands around Christine's neck, pulling her tight until Anna could plant a fat kiss onto Christine's lips.

The sight of Anna's tongue plunging into Christine's open mouth just about did it for me. My hips bucked, and Anna quickly discerned the urgent situation. She dismounted me and physically grabbed Christine's head to put her roommate's gaping mouth in the line of fire. "I knew that would set you off," she chided me.

Christine didn't say anything but instead just sucked my throbbing cock into her mouth. And the instant her warm tongue bathed the underside of my shaft, I erupted.

"Promise you'll share," Anna ordered as Christine took the first blast into the roof of her mouth. And sure enough as each subsequent shot flew out, I never saw Christine's throat swallowing.

Instead, Christine's hand jacked along my rod, squeezing and coaxing, desperate to grab every last drop she could while I grunted and kept firing shot after shot into the warm oral receptacle.

When I was done, I felt like I was melting into the couch. Every ounce of energy had been drained out of me, and I lay back, exhausted. But somehow the girls still had plenty of energy as Christine turned to my girlfriend and pressed her lips into Anna, bending her over into my lap until Anna was facing up while Christine parted her lips to let my cum dribble straight down into Anna's mouth.

When I'd first met her, Anna was just a quiet, shy, librarian-type. Now this cute nerd I was dating was sucking my cum out from the mouth of a hot blonde with great tits. I must have done something right in a previous life.

***

That morning turned out to be just the first of many new sexual sessions between the four of us. Primarily we just stayed in our respective couples with the exhibitional joy of watching each other. Anna was a strictly monogamous girl when it came to men, and I was her one man and she was my one woman. Also, Anna really wasn't very into girls, so her forays into making love to Christine were rather infrequent.

On the other hand, Anna loved the effect it had on me to watch her making love to Christine, so she quickly picked up on the finer points of lesbian loving. The first time she actually went down on Christine, I got so excited I just started jacking my cum all over her ass after a minute of watching.

As for Christine and Brian, getting back to their voyeuristic thrill of watching another couple screwing had put some spark back into their love life. Brian certainly also enjoyed watching his girlfriend with Anna, and he didn't even mind those occasions when Christine wanted to taste my cum direct from the source.

Once, Christine got it in her head to fuck Brian in Anna's bed, so our two couples traded rooms for one night and while it wasn't the best sex ever, it certainly felt different.

And so my life went on. Our Junior year came and went. We each got summer jobs and visited our families and on and on. Christine put Brian through the deathtrap of meeting her father. Anna brought me home to see her parents, and they seemed to like me. Actually, they just seemed happy that their bookworm daughter might actually grow up and get married someday. And then it was back to school for our Senior year, literally months away from graduation.

I was happy.

But then we all know that life doesn't last like that forever.

***

My life with Anna went smoothly through the first semester. But then all of a sudden it was January and we were interviewing for post-college jobs and then I looked up to find that the world outside had become REAL.

In a very short while, we would be leaving this apartment and moving on to find our adult selves. And what did that mean for our relationships? How would things change? None of us really had a clue.

It's not like we didn't know this was coming. We'd had upperclassmen friends who disappeared off the face of the planet once they'd graduated. We'd heard the horror stories of wonderful college sweethearts who couldn't adjust and ended up broken hearted. But those were... other people. Not like us. Never happen to us.

But what if it did?

How permanent were our college relationships? Right now, I KNEW that Anna and I would be happy together, forever. It was never stated, simply understood. It was a concept that flowed as an undercurrent beneath the surface of everything we said to one another. A few years ago I KNEW that Courtney and I would be happy together, forever. I wondered what I would KNOW next year.

And then suddenly that understood concept was brought harshly into the spotlight of my consciousness the moment Anna first whispered her own fatal words to me.

"I love you."

The justice was poetic. Three simple little words. Monosyllabic. Four-letter maximum. Any child could utter them without stumbling. And yet the first time I had said them to Courtney she had tensed up in my arms involuntarily. Her head and her words said she adored me. But her heart and body's instinctive reaction were the truer indicators.

The second time I said them to Courtney were out of desperation, just before she was to leave me. And those words only sped her out the doorway even faster.

So now, as Anna came down from her orgasmic peak, sweat matted against her bangs, her arms wrapped around my naked back, and her eyes were liquid and large, she spoke those words, gushing her love deeply into my soul.

The sudden tension in my body the instant I heard those three words were my real reaction. Love meant permanence. Love meant forever. Love meant never being "as-one" with Courtney ever again.

And that was something I just couldn't stand.

**I love you? Where the hell did those words come from? Why did she have to say that? Everything was going so perfectly.**

Anna's looked positively crestfallen when she witnessed my reaction. But then her disappointment was quickly pushed to the side as her mind asserted itself and then she was whispering in my ear. "It's okay. It's okay. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you."

I lowered my head to the pillow just beyond Anna's shoulder and closed my eyes. She patted the back of my head and held me to her, comfortably retreating into our old familiarity. But deep down in my heart, I realized that my relationship with Anna was doomed.

***

Finals week had just gotten started. For Seniors, they were merely a formality. Our grades had already been determined (more or less). So this final week became a strange juxtaposition of joy at finally graduating and early nostalgia over the end of many a relationship.

That first Monday, I didn't get out of bed until Anna left to go to her first final. I didn't have one this morning. But ostensibly, I was supposed to wake up and study for my Monday afternoon final.

I was just coming out of the shower, clad only in a towel around my waist, when I saw Christine lounging on the couch in our living room, quietly crying to herself. I knew Brian had also left for a morning final.

Immediately, I crossed the room and went over to her. "What's wrong?"

It took several moments before she composed herself enough to respond. "Nothing... Everything..."

It was a typical young adult reaction, explaining little about her situation. But I waited patiently and held Christine's hand until she got herself more together.

She finally paused from her sniffling and looked up at me with watery eyes. "Brian asked me to marry him."

My emotions jumped up and I wanted to exclaim 'Congratulations!', but held my tongue in check as that was obviously not the reaction Christine was looking for. "Uh, isn't that usually a good thing?"

"I know it should be. But look at me. I'm barely 21. I still love to party. I'm not ready for this."

I knew enough about girls to know that my role was that of a listener, not a problem solver in a situation like this. I sat down next to her and held her hand reassuringly.

"Brian's going to California. You know that. It's a great job opportunity. And I'm staying here. We talked about it. Long-distance things are hard, but not impossible. But now? He wants me to move with him to Los Angeles. And I just can't do it."

Christine started crying again, and this time she let her head fall against my shoulder. Ignoring my own near nakedness, I just held her and let her cry it out. "Am I a bad person?"

"What? Why?"

"Somewhere inside of me, I was hoping we'd break up. Then I'd be free to date again."

I thought about it. Deep down, I wondered if Courtney had been secretly hoping for the same thing with us. Courtney had just been a young girl as well, her whole future ahead of her. "No, that's not evil. That's just being young."

"I mean, there were so many things I wanted to do. To try. The last thing I could imagine was settling down. Hell, ever since Courtney left and you hooked up with Anna, Brian's been my only dick. I wanna get FUCKED. I want to try out other men. Is that wrong?"

"No. Not wrong. You don't have to settle down until you're ready to settle." And in that moment, a wave of guilt washed over me as I thought about my own situation with Anna. I didn't want to settle down with her, at least not yet. Was I wrong to think that? My mind drifted away on its own tangent as I thought about my own relationship issues.

In fact, I was so lost in my own world that I didn't even notice Christine had stopped crying and was now exploring my body. Her hand which had been stroking along my leg now slid beneath the flap of my towel. And the first wave of blood began surging downwards once I felt her cool hand finding my naked balls.

I was still too surprised to react, and apparently Christine took my silence for approval. My dick was already semi-rigid, her hand encircling its girth while she tilted her head up to me.

She pumped my erection twice, and still no warning from me to stop her. I wanted it, wanted her. I wanted to remember something outside of Anna. I was still freaked out from Anna's vulnerable admission of love. And in a way, I wanted Anna to hate me.

If Anna had reason to hate me, she would dump me. And once we were broken up, I could go after Courtney, wherever she might be. And so it was that when Christine pressed her lips to mine, I just moaned and returned the kiss with every ounce of lust I had in my body.

Christine suddenly stopped and looked me right in the eyes. "I know why I need this. I know I want to seduce you and I desperately want you to fuck my lights out." She paused and took a deep breath. "Are you sure you want to do this? Can you really do this to Anna?"

Wanting something beyond your partner was one thing. "Thoughts" and "desires" can be forgiven. But this was about to become cheating. This really was wrong. And that wrongness made it so irresistible. "Don't ask me that," I told her. "Don't think about it. Just fuck me."

The towel was stripped away from me quickly, my cock rising straight up into the cool morning air, steaming of its own heat.

Then Christine's nightshirt was on the floor, her chest fully naked and her huge breasts absolutely fabulous before my eyes. They were as large and firm and perky as I remembered, nipples at attention as if they were reaching out to me. And then those nipples were coming a helluva lot closer as Christine pressed her boobs into my chest and wrapped her arms around me for another juicy kiss.

The last time we had started down this path was when Courtney had just left me and Christine was offering me a pity fuck. But this time, we both needed this. It was really, really naughty.

I pressed down on Christine's shoulders, and she got to her knees in front of me. She wrapped both hands around my cock, and with a smile, sucked me into her mouth. I let go a low groan of pleasure. Her warm mouth was familiar, comfortable. Christine had given me several blowjobs during our four-person sex sessions with Anna and Brian. I knew the talents of her tongue quite well.

Christine moved her chest until the full length of my erection split the valley of her cleavage. My own hands held her breasts tightly around my shaft, thumbs tweaking the nipples as she elevated herself up and down. This left her own hands free to strum her own pussy, and I grinned watching her multi-task to play with herself as she delighted in my cock pressed against her body. But as much as I enjoyed the tit-fuck, this was just the warm-up.

I tugged on her shoulders, and Christine stood up. She paused to drop her soaked panties to the floor, leaving her completely naked. And then urgently, she straddled my hips, pulled on my cock, and impaled her body down onto me.

We both moaned, feeling the first sexual union either of us had experienced in years, other than Brian and Anna. Her pussy felt so different from Anna's, and that difference made it thrilling. And already that pussy was clamping down on me in the throes of Christine's first orgasm.

"Oh, I needed your cock so badly," Christina growled into my ear. "Fuck me..."

I was only too happy to oblige. My hands gripped her asscheeks and yanked Christine's lighter body up and down. I forced the tempo, using her as a fucktoy and Christine was loving every moment of it.