All Comments on 'My Playmate Ch. 04'

by bluedragonauthor

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Awesome!

This has to be the best story (all parts) that I have ever read on this website. Fucking awesome.

It made me horny, but also sometimes made me laugh and sometimes shed tears.

Thank you so very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
OMG OMG OMG

Thank you. Best story I've read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wow

This was a great story. It was hot with great characters. I hope to see a sequel with the same characters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
nice!

another amazing story, the foreshadowing was really dramatic. interesting ending. cant wait for ur next story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Keep the installments coming

I LOVE this story! Keep it going! Lots of directions you could take. Great character development and well written. I'll read all your stuff now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wonderful!!!!

I loved these stories. Usually this site is for the straight sex, but you get involved in these stories, you want to hate some characters, and then you want to love others, all at the sametime. I just wish my college experience was similiar to this, maybe not the heartbreak, but everything else.

Again, wonderful fabolous story, cant wait to read the rest of your submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Anxiously awaiting the sequel

I couldn't resist reading the entire series straight through. Terrific characters and storyline. The sex was fantastic but the story was much more than just the sex. I really hope to see the series continue. Great job!

bear2readbear2readalmost 17 years ago
Is there More?

This was one of the best stories I've read on this site! Once I started, I couldn't stop -- stayed up almost all night to read the sweet finish to this love story, and that's what it is. To see 2 young people in college explore their sexuality, relationships in a way that there was no apparent struggles between them, to see them separate and go in different life directions and then to see them reunited years later was just a great story to read. The erotic part of the story was so well done and hot, but this story is about love found, love lost and then regained. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Right there at the top of the pile.

All of your stories have been excellent. Intelligent, intense, beleivable and cohesive. Please continue with your great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Extremely well written!

I ended up reading the story straight through, which wasn't my plan at all. Great characterisation and could at least as easily have been filed under romance. I will read more of your work. Kudos and thank you!

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 13 years ago
cool

This wasn't quite as good or as well written as most of the wonderful stories you write. It would have been nice to see see more communication between couples at least. And a couple days following him and his love now they are reunited in california would be a great way 2 wrap it up. Thanks still glad I read it always eager 4 more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
nice

really liked this series.

a continuation would be awesome

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Just damn excellent! I finished in Chap. 3 but read the whole story because the characters were engaging, the storytelling was excellent, the emotions portrayed were most human, just all in all, a damn fine story!

Good job, man!

x0x01001x0x01001over 10 years ago
Loved the story, hated the ending

I was hoping he'd come to his senses and realized that Anna loved him more than Courtney loved him. This is someone who gave herself completely to him. She changed for him. Courtney, well, she never really fought for him. She dumped him like a sac of potato and then took him back like nothing had ever happened. Perhaps I'm a sucker for romance and loyalty, but I would have stayed with Anna (ie. not fuck with Christine, Hailey, Courtney etc).

Anyway, that's just my 2cents. Thanks for another great story. Please, keep on writing.

Tuzolto54Tuzolto54about 10 years ago
Well written

I can only echo what has already been said. Great story line and character development. I do kind of wish he had ended up with Anna, but you really do always remember your first love even if you never have a chance to be with her again.

whismerhillwhismerhillabout 7 years ago

it's when at the end, you wish that it wasn't the end of the story, that somehow this means it was a great book.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
And Then I Blinked!

And then I blinked, as I started reading your little story. And then I blinked and I was half way through reading your little story. And then I blinked and I was through reading your little story. THANK GAWD! Your little story sucked in sooooo many ways.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Absolutely wonderful story

Please don’t listen to people and their distasteful comments. They are the ones who are mean and suck . This was a very enjoyable story about the real lives of young people and told in a mature manner.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A heartbreaking ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wish they stayed a threesome

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

Ughhh! Painful! It desperately needs a chapter 5, where he connects back with Courtney.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbluedragonauthor@bluedragonauthor
If anyone can't wait for the remaining chapters of a new story to post, they are available to my Patreon patrons at: https://www.patreon.com/bluedragonauthor Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/author.bluedragon Discord: https://discord.gg/fg3m6MdfN9 If anyone is interested, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

My Playmate Series Info