My Playmate Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christine's body went rigidly stiff as those words sunk in. But Anna just clutched her tighter to keep her from moving. "It's alright. It's alright," she soothed until Christine seemed to relax a bit. "I already forgave you."

Anna was the first to pull back, still holding Christine's arms and looking her right in the eye while Christine flustered around trying to think of something to say.

Anna smiled, "I'm still your friend. He took the beating for you both once I found out; so we're all square now."

***

My car was loaded with all my belongings. Well, at least the ones I wanted to lug with me. After four years of college, I'd learned to live without a lot of my childhood possessions. While you've got them, you don't want to throw them away. But it's strange how useless they all seem once you're faced with the question: Is this item WORTH packing up and driving away and unpacking? Most items like that are perfectly enjoyable for some time, but they're just not quite important enough to rearrange your life around them.

Christine was a friend and a good fuck. But friends and lovers come and go.

Anna had been absolutely fabulous for me. She was sweet and kind and ever so loving to me. She really didn't do anything wrong. Her only failure was that she wasn't Courtney.

Courtney... My soul mate... The one thing completely worth rearranging my life around.

I'm going to California. My Playmate awaits.

THE END