My Ranger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He froze in place for a moment when the absent finger touched my puckered asshole. Another first. I would have complained but the rhythmic pressure felt good. I gasped again as it popped in and begin to finger fuck me. She started to suck my clit and press inside my cunt again. I knew this was how I wanted to die.

"God, Jason. That's so good. Don't stop. Please, don't stop."

I started to race faster and faster toward beauty and release. He felt me tighten inside and increased the pressure. I grabbed his head and began to rock. I was saying something over and over but I did not know what it was. I had to be begging. This was the best feel I had ever known. Before I had felt that I should be doing something for my partner and it kept me from soaring. Without question this was something Jason wanted to give me.

I kept making noise, every muscle in my body tightened, I quit breathing and I came. Then I came again, staying on top longer this time. I pulled harder and harder on Jason's head, screamed louder and louder and passed out.

When I opened my eyes, Jason was beside me kissing me, stroking me, telling me how beautiful I was. When I said, "Thank you" he responded, "How much did you hear, Beautiful?"

I was very sleepy. Fucked out and very satisfied. When I did not say anything. He said, "Let me get us cleaned up and moved into the tent. We have an even busier day tomorrow."

I heard a splash and then was asleep. The next morning when I awoke, I was in the tent, clean, in my own sleeping bag, listening to Jason singing softly and I could smell coffee.

12