All Comments on 'My Rape: Act 01'

by Contrasting

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

If you like it so I will to

kinkboikinkboiover 7 years ago

How fucking hot. I've had the fantasy of being taken and this was perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
GOOD BALANCE

Terrific balance between sexy and story line. Looking forward to part two after my pussy settles down some. It's ready for a visitor like yours.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 7 years ago
Awesome

Well done that was hot. Keep up the good work I look forward to more.

nit2gethernit2getherover 7 years ago
Very good.

I just read act one. OMG that was so good, so sexy, such a turn on. It almost seems to real to be fiction. I loved it.

FoolishdancerFoolishdancerover 7 years ago
One wonders

One wonders why Anonymous 9/23 would bother to read the story, considering his comment and the fact that you so deceptively titled it "My Rape: Act 01". Were they expecting a L&W:SVU episode or a police report? And, as to the FANTASY of enjoying rape, they must not be a fan of romance novels, where that is a recurrent theme. Oh well, I, however, really liked it, as I have the rest of the series. What is it that folks don't get about edgy fantasy?

SubviSubviabout 7 years ago
Engrossing

I had to read the rest of this standing up.

Hardmale100Hardmale100over 2 years ago

Extremely hot! One of the best rape stories I’ve read, and exquisitely told from the woman’s point of view, which I always find to be the most exciting of rape stories. Could not get through this in one continuous read, too excited. Had to give in to the very intense need. Hard to believe this was actually written by a man, so well and believably told from the woman’s point of view. Meant as a compliment, but I do like thinking a woman actually wrote this. Makes it that much more delicious. Keep writing. Sorry this comes so many years after it was posted. Relatively new here, and just found this. On to parts 2 and 3! Yum!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A lot of college girls and married women have rape fantasies of rape. I have had them for years. A rape like in this story fits me to a T.. However this story is the closest to my fantasy than any other that I've read. My pussy was dripping my juices!

Its not rape if you want it and enjoy it, so they say.

I'm a married redheaded white woman and a Mother of an 18 year old daughter that is just starting college. I am 40, 38DD-30-36, deliciously BI, enjoy sex (no, love sex),

Unfortunately I am married to the original 60 second man, snoring loudly afterwards. I am sexually unsatisfied, sexually frustrated and constantly need to be fucked hard, deep and often.

My hubby is strictly missionary position only! Attempted blowjobs, woman on top, or anal sex, to him is gross and dirty sex. I ask, what man doesn't want or enjoy oral sex? My hubby doesn't!

WARNING! Females that think they are head or heels I'm love "MUST" take your forever man for at least five or six sexual test drives between your spread legs before actually commenting to a forever life of boring, little or no sexual pleasures for the rest of your life.

Sexually frustrated doesn't even come close to the feeling one has deep inside of yourself!

Orpheum69

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous