My Rape: Act 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You mean, does she like cock? Yes, she's a MILF like me. Better looking though." I threw that in. "So you need to go before she gets here."

His hand tightened on my chin.

"Oh I do, do I?" His voice suddenly filled with menace, rasping in his throat like a curse.

I didn't feel scared. I felt elation.

"Yes. She'll be here first thing in the morning. In a few hours. She has a house key and likes to surprise me, slipping into bed with me and going down on me. If she does and finds me full of cum, she'll know something happened."

The guy didn't respond. I was fairly panting with anticipation. This weekend had been all about Tina and I. Tina was going to visit and when she visited, I ended up going down on her, one way or another. She loved to go shopping with me and make me go down on her in dressing rooms. For ten years this was our little adventure. She insisted she was forcing it on me, that I was the trapped, reluctant housewife and she was the forceful woman who had me over a barrel. She wanted to believe that but I'd had her between my thighs often enough to know that wasn't the whole truth and nothing but the truth. By now, in the midst of my otherwise normal life, having sex with Tina was a key part of my sanity. John always enjoyed a couple months of renewed sex drive from me after my "alone times", which was likely one of the reasons he didn't take them personally and even offered to arrange them from time to time. Oh, that's why. It was Tina's and my little joke on John and he didn't mind. In truth, had he known...okay, don't really have any idea what he'd have done. With anyone else but his own sister, he might have offered to add some sausage to the linguine.

He pulled me out of the shower and dried me off, all without speaking. I was so horny I was trembling. He thought I was cold and put a beach towel over my shoulders.

"So what if she knows you've been fucking around on her brother?" The man asked me, his mouth close to my ear. My blindfold and the stocking around my wrists were wet. Water kept running down my cheeks. I kept sucking at it because it tickled until he figured it out and used a towel to squeeze the pads over my eyes clear of water. When he finished he waited but then finally spoke.

"I asked you a question."

I shrugged, feeling my breasts move. I swear I felt his eyes on me and I ached for him to touch me.

"I don't know. If she knew I was having sex with another man, or if she thought I was full of her brother's cum...I don't know what she'd do. I always stay clean for a few days before she visits."

"By clean you mean, you don't fuck your husband?"

"I mean if we fuck, I ask him to puddle cum on my back or my tummy or something. I could douche but where's the fun in that?"

The guy grabbed me by the shoulders and steered me towards the bed. I knew it was the bed. His attack of conscience seemed to have passed. I was about to get a little dick, not a little dick, a great big, wonderful dick. I had to not act so willing if he was going to rape me. He had to leave before Tina arrived.

The bed hit me at mid-thigh and I nearly toppled onto it. He had hold of my elbows from behind and kept me upright. He pushed me onto my face. I dangled over the edge of the bed, my face turned to the right so I could breathe. I felt his hands on my ass. He felt between my legs and pushed a finger into me. I moaned, loudly so he knew he was having an effect on me. I shifted my hips, trying like hell to shift away from him but instead making it an inviting motion. He lifted me by the hips, pulling me onto my legs again, so I was standing. I bent over the side of the bed. He took me like that.

When he thrust into me, the first little orgasm shook through me. I managed to bite my cheek to keep from crying out. I didn't want him to know about the pleasure rampaging through me. His hands held me by the hips as he pushed his big cock into me. It felt so large. I shook, trembling with relief. It finally occurred to me that I could talk to him.

"Oh no, please, don't fuck me! You promised to leave no marks." I didn't really know what I was saying. "Please, no, I'm a married woman."

He hammered into me, rocking me up onto my chest, almost lifting me off my feet. His huge cock lodged further inside me than anything but a speculum and I am pretty sure that was a mistake. Since I lost my favorite brush with the long thick handle, I'd had my own undiscovered country. It was being explored and claimed now. He was staking his claim to me. The guy pushed into me. I heard my body squelch. My secret was out. He didn't seem to notice or care. He was charging like a bull going down hill. His body slapped against me. In the dark, I heard more and felt more than usual. My bound hands sensed him slamming against my bent body. He pushed me one way on the bed and then dragged me back the other, scraping my breasts across the bedspread. The orgasmic tension built and built and built. He rammed into me, over and over again, pushing and pulling me across the bed. My body flamed with passion.

I was being raped. He wasn't talking now. I could hear him panting behind me. My hands were tied and the man was inside me, fucking me. I felt no panic, just arousal.

"God, please, stop. Don't fuck me hard, harder, please, don't, stop." I felt so clever. My voice didn't sound convincing to me but then I knew what I wanted to be saying, I wanted to scream for him to fuck me harder. The hell with relaxing and enjoying it, I was wound up tighter than a nun in a whore house. I felt like I was trying to say "no, no, no" while nodding my head "yes, yes, yes" which always makes my ears ring. My breasts were tingling and then it happened; my orgasm swelled up in me and overflowed. I lost my fucking mind. My body bucked and shook, I lost all control. Nothing prepared me for this release. Usually, when Tina came calling, it was hours of eating her and playing with her that eventually led to a very nice, very profound orgasm for me. This one was arriving early. I was shocked, pleased but not satisfied. I wanted more. Please, sir, may I have some more!

It ebbed. His cock speared deep into me again but instead of withdrawing immediately, he hesitated, rooted deep inside me, his cock flexed. I swear I could feel the blood pumping in his veins, his cock throbbed inside me. He ground us together, swishing his huge cock around inside me, scraping against the back and sides of my vagina, or so it seemed. I was panting, gasping for air. He pulled back and out. I was surprised by the departure.

He set about arranging me. I was limp and with my arms tied behind me, he did most of the work. He got me to my knees, balanced on one of my shoulders. He lay down beside me and had me knee step over his body. He steadied me with one hand while he directed his cock back inside of me. With his steadying hand, I was able to sink down on him. He filled me. This time I felt his size, the thick fullness that swelled and throbbed deep inside me. I began to roll my hips, grinding us together, chasing my orgasm. He groaned and his hands left my shoulders. I lost my balance. One of his hands went to my shoulder then down to a breast. The other reached around and grasped my ass, squeezing me tight down onto his cock. I ground us together, pushing him deep inside my body.

The orgasm arrived in a new wave, flashing through me. I wavered. His hand on my breast steadied me. I ground my hips over him, riding him. The next orgasm struck me like a lightning bolt. I wavered. I twitched. I gasped. If my eyes had been uncovered, I bet they'd have gone dark. I tried to keep up right but as the orgasms rolled through me, one after the other, I lost consciousness. I woke lying on my side, one leg flexed high and the man pummeling me where I lay. The sensations were dull, distant but in moments, he dropped my leg, pinned me onto my back, laying unevenly on my arms still tied behind me. He ground between my legs. Instinctively I lifted them and wrapped them around his thrusting hips, even though it put unbelievable pressure on my arms and shoulders.

He cried out when he came. His cock swelled and I swear I felt a hot flush through my pussy but it was surely an illusion. I felt him stiffen, gasping and snorting as his orgasm roared through him and out into me. I felt a new orgasm swell up and pop in me, small and insignificant compared to its ancestors but nothing to complain about. When he finally went still, tangled between my legs, we lay in our love knot panting and gasping for quite some time. When I got my breath, I struggled to get off my arms and onto my side. My hands were going numb. I had to get so I could flex them. The nylons had constricted them for too long. I lay almost on my face, still rubbing my tits on the bedspread. The sensations flared in me and I knew I could have tortured another little orgasm out of my body just by rubbing my tits on the bed. Strange but true. I lay there, wondering what was next when I heard it; the man was snoring.

I flexed my arms for a while to get the circulation back and then rolled back against him and went to sleep myself, lying back and relaxing, having enjoyed my rape immensely.