My Rape: Act 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Out from behind her appeared Antonio's cock. It was smeared with Tina. It came closer and closer. A hand reached down and grabbed hold of my hair and yanked me off my heels.

"She'll suck me like this. She loves to suck cock. If she sucks mine like this, she'll suck yours."

I didn't know whom he was speaking to. Perhaps everyone, everyone with a cock anyway. I licked the head of his cock. I rose up higher onto my knees, feeling the ribbed rubber of the bus floor marking my knees. I put one hand to Antonio's leg and the other took hold of his dripping cock. I kissed the end. I licked around it. I kissed it again.

Antonio groaned.

"My god, he's right. Look at her. She's going to suck him like she did the other guy."

I took that as a command but I needed to clean Tina off his cock first. I licked and licked and licked until his skin no longer felt slick with her lubrication. Then I did as instructed and pushed my mouth onto his cock. It slide into my mouth and easily down my throat. I felt the gag reflex and quelled it, demanding my body obey my intellectual lust. I wanted to feel that amazement, that thrill in the air. I wanted that more than just about anything. I pushed until my forehead was against his body. I sucked and felt him groan, the throbbing sound reverberated through his body and into mine.

Then I swallowed.

"Oh Christ!" Antonio growled. I thought he'd let me make him come but his hand tangled in my hair pulled me off his cock. "So? Want her to suck you?"

It seemed as if I just blinked and suddenly there were two cocks, one on each side of me, one touching each cheek. I let go of Antonio's cock and took hold of both of the new ones. I looked up at him. He was staring down at me, his cock glistening not far from my face. He nodded with a wicked little smile.

"Suck them." He muttered. "I know you want to."

I turned my face to the right, maneuvering the cock but holding to them both. I leaned to the right and directed the end of the cock into my mouth. I sucked the end between my lips, intending to kiss it and make love to it but the moment it passed between my taut lips, it began to spurt.

"Ugh. Ugh. Ugh!" The man in my mouth groaned. I felt his cum on my tongue, it felt like glue. I tasted it, it was sharp and acrid. I swished it around with my tongue and then there was more and more and more. I tried to swallow but I was out of sync. I needed to breathe. I did what I'd done the last time and let me lips relax. Cum bubbled around the cock again, flowing past my lips, foaming around them and dribbling down my chin. It felt just warm, now, thick like paste. I continued to suck until it stopped spraying into my mouth. I swirled a glob if it around and swallowed. It slid down my throat like I was swallowing a fresh oyster. I got most so of it sorted and swallowed it. I came off that cock, released it and turned to the other one.

I bent it down and pushed it into my mouth. Cum smoothed the way. A hand found the back of my head, holding me tight. I groaned and inhaled. I wanted to feel as full of cock as I did before but when I felt his body against my face, it felt less, smaller and so it was. The hand on my head was insistent. He moved my head back and forth, trying to get me to make that motion. I sucked hard, coating his cock with someone else's cum and let him move my head back and forth, pushing and pulling his cock through the tight ring of my lips. He went faster and faster. I tried to fit in with his motion but it was too fast so I closed my eyes and just relaxed, all my neck muscles but not my lips, continuing to suck him.

The cock head pushed against the pad of my tongue so after the first three or four cycles, I tongued him, running my tongue this way and that. It worked. He came. He pushed me hard onto his cock and I let it slide part way into my throat, but he pulled me back and he came onto my tongue. I swallowed and swallowed but again I couldn't keep up and I let it bubble out around his cock, foaming my lips again and smearing onto my cheeks and chin. I felt it dripping off my chin. I pulled off this cock and felt another beside the right side of my face. I released the one I'd just sucked and turned to the other one, taking hold of it with my free hand. I hesitated and looked up at Antonio. He stared down at me, his cock out of sight, and Tina clutched to his side. She looked drunk, staring down at me, her eyes bright and fevered.

I turned my head to show her I could suck cock. I'd suck them all. I opened my mouth and steered the next cock to my lips. I licked the end of it and then kissed it. By now I couldn't taste anything but the mixture of cum in my mouth. I sucked the cock halfway into my mouth and swirled cum around it, slathering it liberally with it in conscious preparation to take it as deep as the little guy would go. That's when I heard it. The voice splitting the crowded moment from somewhere overhead.

"My god, she's sucking him."

I felt shock. Not at the words, at the voice. It was the voice that startled me. I pulled off his cock and looked up. The hands had left my breasts bare, my blouse gaped around them, displaying them. I wished I had Tina's huge tits. I'd have shook them at the eyes on me, for the eyes on me. The cock to my left retreated and another touched the back of my head, nosing against me like a horse looking for a bit of sugar. The voice was a woman's voice. That was the cause of my shock. In that horrible instant, I was once more the mother of two and housewife, and the enormity of what was happening to me puddled in my gut and congealed, rapidly solidifying like grease poured into ice water. I began to tremble, the hold on myself vanished and the beaker of fear in me broke and spilled, seeping through me. I shook as though with cold but it was a fever, a fever in my body that suddenly my mind could not comprehend or contain. I felt it expand and suffuse me. My god, I was nearly crying. I wanted to weep, to scream. I'd been raped!

A hand appeared and lay on the top of my head, moving me closer to the cock to my right. It punched against my cheek.

"Come on, lady, suck it." The voice whined. It sounded like a young man, eager but a little frightened.

"You stop that right now!"

The woman's voice lanced at me, lashing me with fear and shame. I still had some hold it. I felt the fear welling up in me. I felt again the cold terror when Antonio's arm snaked around me in my house. I was alone, vulnerable, frightened and excited. I latched onto that last, cherishing it. To fight the fear hurtling through me, I opened my mouth and inhaled the whiner's cock. I pushed it into my mouth, pushed my face down on it and it thrust right down into my throat. He groaned. It lodged there and his hand pressed down on the top of my head. I remember thinking that if he wanted me to bite off his schlong, that was surely a way to make it happen. My face was against the man's body, my nose bent against him. He was sweaty but by then I didn't care. I pushed against him again, just to fix him in my throat and then I swallowed, once, twice, three times.

"Oh good god, she does love to suck cock! She's so, so...oh god!"

He erupted.

I felt it, the cum boiling out of him like seniors out of high school on the last day of before graduation. It trickled down my throat. He was as prolific as the others, spitting little dribbles I easily swallowed rather than the cascades I'd tried to consume before.

"You stop that right now!"

It was that voice.

"You let her alone."

The body that steadied me shifted and tilted. His feet moved as he sought a new center of gravity, fighting to find his balance. I relaxed my mouth just in time because his cock was torn away and receded. I wobbled, suddenly unsupported by anyone's hands and I swore the fucking bus was moving, fast. It wasn't. I was the fast object in the universe.

I wavered. Before I toppled over, hands grasped me by the upper arms and pulled me to my feet. My eyes focused.

"You poor thing! What have they done to you? They were raping you. I saw it. I'll call the police..." I glimpsed the phone in her hand beside me, the pink ear bud cords dangling from it. "Stand there, don't move."

It was the blond woman with the freckles. Her sunglasses were propped over her forehead. Her brown eyes glittered with alarm and anger. She looked around.

"You are in a lot of trouble!" She snarled.

"No!" I whispered.

That single syllable made her look as if I'd slapped her across the face. She stared. She let go of me. She turned the phone so she could look at the face of it and then swiped once at it.

"I'm calling the police."

"No." I said again. I stared at the phone, horrified and near tears. The fear was there, throbbing behind my breasts, making my whole chest ache, like my ribs were being bent outward by something. I watched in horror as her finger poked at the face of her phone. I slapped at it. I succeeded in knocking it from her hands. It clattered dully onto the rubber under foot. She looked at me, confusion in her eyes.

How could I explain? How could I demand that she butt out and leave me sucking the cocks? I couldn't. If I dared speak of my rapist and the fear in me, I'd never get it bottled up again. As it was, I was shaking with it, feeling it rattling inside me. Antonio came to my rescue.

"She likes sucking cock. It's none of your business. Buzz off, bitch, before you get more than you bargained for!"

I'd bowed my head, fighting the fear but also to hide the excitement surely anyone would see if I looked them in the eyes.

"No. That poor woman is being raped and I won't sit idly by and let you assholes...hey, what the fuck do you think you're doing!"

I looked up at that. My eyes had been focused on her black high heels and shapely calves and the phone laying next to her right food. She had pretty ankles, I remember thinking. When I found her face, it was drawn in horror. Her arms were crooked back behind her, an arm was shot through her elbows and a hand was over her mouth. She wore a plaid green skirt and a plain white blouse. Her plain white blouse however, did not cover a body that was plain in any sense of the word. She was mountainous. Her tits were larger than Tina's! I stared at them for a moment before letting my eyes return to her face. She grunted and struggled, her eyes wild and bulging.

I was fascinated, entranced. I felt Tina's breasts against me, one hot against my mouth while the other nuzzled at my cheek; the memory fed the passion, stoking it back to a roar. I took a step towards the woman. She stopped struggling. I don't know why. I don't know what motivated me. My hands were at my sides. I glanced down at my little breasts, mouthfuls as John called them. I looked at hers. She was still, the hand over her mouth. Her brown eyes were wide, terrified. I put my palms against the crest of each breast and pushed, smashing them back against her.

"God, would you look at that!" Someone muttered.

I looked around. I was surrounded by men. Outside, I could see vehicles all sitting still, wheezing with their muttering engines. All I could see were men, staring at me. I knew they wanted to see her tits as badly as I did. I unbuttoned the top button of her blouse. She struggled heroically. The man holding her contained her struggle. Her voice clanked against the hand over her mouth. Her body twisted this way and that but to no avail. She blew through her nose, grunting and twisting. My fingers found the next button and released it, and the next and the next, clear down the length of her torso, exposing the great cups of her bra. It was full of her, stuffed full, likely a size or two too small as it was. I used on finger to pull at one cup and saw the red marks on her pale skin where the bra was tightly strapped to her.

I pushed the leaves of her blouse wide. Despite herself, her shoulders flared forwards to let me push it over their points. She had broad, square shoulders that supported her tits. The shoulder straps had the clever little hooks that could be removed so the bra could be used with a strapless dress. I fiddled with one until I got it free. She was panting now, her breasts heaving below my hands, bounding up and down like a great cataclysm or an exciting day in California. I finally gto the one hook free and the strap snapped back and over her shoulder. Surely the bra was much too small. A red welt appeared on her skin where the clasp had been pressed into it. With my fingertips, I carefully peeled the top of her bra cup down off her breast. She held still, staring down at my hands. I know because I kept glancing up at her face, looking for any sigh of a response. I just wanted to see her breast. The cup crumpled as I pulled at it and then the upper flap creased and I saw the shadow of her aureole. She snorted, her head jerked to the side once but the hand over her mouth held her.

I pulled the bra cup down off the crest of her breast. I ran the back of one finger over the skin of it, it was cold, but smooth and silky. I pushed deeper into the cup and felt the pebbled texture of her aureole. She sniffed then and surely against her will, her back arched pushing her breast against my finger. I found the nipple with two fingers and pinched it between them. Her whole body jumped, jerking like I'd zapped her with a tazer gun. She groaned.

I wondered if she was wet. I wanted to check. I knew I was crazed, that I was stopping her from calling the police but might be making things worse, much worse for all of us. However, if she was wet...? I left that thought for the moment, holding delicately to the folded bra cup. I wanted to kiss it, to feel the turgid little nipple and see if it hardened between my lips. I pulled harder at the quilted material of the bra, pushing it lower. Her breast welled up in it. The nipple appeared, almost red.

I bent over it and nibbled at it with my lips. She hitched, squirming in the man's hold. I sucked on her breast and she shuddered. I felt it, like a ship running aground. Every part of her quivered. Then I felt her go lax, she went limp and he had to hold her up. I fastened my lips to the hillock of her breast and sucked. For some dastardly reason, I wanted to mark her, as I'd been marked. I wanted her to look down and remember this moment. I sucked, hard. I heard her breath rattling in her chest. She was panting, little surges of air in and out punctuated the moment. She grunted into the hand over her mouth. I sucked harder, bruising her. She cried out against the hand, a muffled syllable, slurred with...with what? I had to know. I wanted to know if she was aroused, really aroused.

I released her breast.

"Holy shit, did you see that?" Someone muttered.

"Shut the fuck up." Several voices responded. I stood up. The woman was panting, gasping against the hand, blowing air out her nose with fluttering urgency. Her whole torso pulsed with it.

Very carefully I lifted up the front of her blouse. She struggled again, her body twisting but she was helpless. I exposed her underwear, a pair of plain cotton briefs that covered her completely. Clearly, she was wet. The dark stain clouded the panties. I wanted to touch her, to know for certain she was wet up inside of her pussy. The thought was clear in my mind and no other thought crowded around it. I was consumed by the moment.

Very gently, I pulled down the front of her panties. Her hips pushed back, retreating from me but my clever fingers remained in contact with her cool skin and the panties. I pulled them down onto her thighs. I pushed my hand between her legs. Her left leg rose. I felt her shift her weight onto her right leg. Her left knee rose up beside us. A man moved closer and took hold of her lower leg and extended it out beside us. The woman stood on one leg. Her other was nearly parallel to the floor and one man held her by her thigh and another had a hold of her ankle and foot. He removed her black heel and massaged her foot. She grunted.

I touched a finger between her legs, feeling her heat, in contrast to the chill on her skin. I found the swell of her pussy and traced around her entrance. She was gushing. I fingered her, feeling the liquid excitement oozing from her pussy. I searched for her entrance and pushed into her. She groaned. Her hips bucked against my hand. My finger sank into her. She was oily and slick.f Her panties were tight against my wrist. I pushed my finger into her to the last knuckle. With my finger inside her, I looked up at her face. Her head was pressed back against the man's chest who held her. Her eyes were closed. Her hips began to pulse. She was fucking herself on my finger! I held still and let her provide the motion. She did, moving more and more until her hips were wagging back and forth like they were on hinges. My finger sawed back and forth inside of her. Each time she thrust her hips forward, she grunted a little.

I pulled out of her. She keened and her eyes opened, flashing with fear and passion coiled together like two snakes. I presented her with my finger, covered with her goo. She went completely still. Very slowly I extended my tongue and licked at my finger. She stared at me, her eyes intense, fixed, unblinking. She didn't even breathe. When it was clean, I let it drift slowly down, keeping my eyes on hers until she finally met my gaze. The bus was completely still, at least around me it was. A curtain of male bodies cut off my vision of the seats beyond this back area. I could see out into the freeway but nothing but the men in the bus near us.

I smiled and nodded at her. She blinked, her eyelashes were black, not paper blond. I looked down. Her skirt covered her but her panties where still displaced, stretched by her flexed leg but not cupping her crotch any longer. Slowly, just as slowly as I'd lifted up her skirt, I lifted mine up. When my pussy came into view, I looked up at her. Her eyes were fixed on my pussy. I felt them, like butterfly kisses, touching me there. I looked down between my legs and felt with a finger for my own opening. I pushed a finger inside myself. I couldn't help it, I groaned. It felt so good, having something inside me again. I flashed on the feeling of Antonio fucking me in the park but it blended with him fucking me the first time in the dark, in my house.

It was at that moment that I realized I'd managed to bottle up the fear I'd spilled. That tightness in my chest was gone. My finger was inside me and I knew what I was doing, what I was going to do next. I was wet. I felt it on my finger. I pushed deep into my own body and groaned again. Finally, after stirring my little pot a little, I pulled free, lifting it up between us. The blonde woman stared at my finger and when it quit moving, her eyes flicked back to meet mine.

Very, very slowly, I moved my finger towards her eyes, really towards the hand over her mouth. I was almost touching the hand when I stopped. The blonde woman was still blowing air through her nose, the sound seemed unnaturally loud. It was like that was all I could hear, other than the thundering of my own heart in my ears. Equally slowly, the hand relaxed around her mouth. Her head tipped forward, then, released from the hold the hand used to press her against his chest. I moved my finger closer and closer to her pink lips. She licked them once before I touched them. When I touched my finger to her lips, she pursed them and softly kissed my finger tip. Her tongue emerged and licked at my goo on it. Then it licked more, and more and more. I pushed my finger into her mouth. She closed her eyes and sucked on my finger.

"Holy fuck." Someone muttered. "I don't believe it."

"Let's fuck 'em." Another voice whispered.

"God, yes."

"They both want it."