My Rape: Act 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Contrasting
Contrasting
3,185 Followers

I parked in the drive and turned off Tina's BMW. I looked over at Rachel. She seemed to be small, tiny but she was as tall as me and with her breasts, likely bigger than me though her hips were narrower because mine had housed two kids so I had that motherly spread that makes a MILF so comfortable on her back, or so I express it.

"Is this your house?" Rachel spoke into the suddenly uncomfortable silence. I realized I was risking a lot. Still, I twisted around and kissed her, not softly, not gently but with vigor, full of need and the lust raging in me. She didn't have a dick but I thought teaching her how to make love to a woman might be perfect for me.

The kiss made us both breathless.

"Let's take this inside before the neighbors come snooping." I said, looking down her shirt at the bruise on her right breast

I so wanted to give her a matching hickey.

We got out of the BMW and walked to the front door. I opened and I sensed immediately that my plan was going to work, at least, I'd have all the pieces. Whether it worked or not depended on Rachel. I led her into the hall, the very hall where I was raped Friday night. I walked into the living room and there they were. Tina was naked on the couch and Antonio had her one leg propped up between them and was fucking her.

"Oh my goodness!" Rachel gasped when she saw the couple, coupled on the couch. Antonio lifted his head and looked at her and she squeaked.

I took hold of her hand and felt the tension zinging through her.

"Rachel, let me introduce you. That is Tina, my sister-in-law and that man fucking her is my rapist, Antonio. I am hoping you won't mind if he rapes you again while he's here? He's raped me and he's raped Tina. I bet he'd be thrilled to rape you."

Rachel looked at the copulating couple and then back at me. She looked at them, then back at me.

"Oh my god, really?" She asked. "He's your rapist?"

I nodded.

"Yep, he's my rapist."

Whatever I saw in her eyes, it wasn't fear.

Contrasting
Contrasting
3,185 Followers