All Comments on 'My Saving Grace Pt. 02'

by carbinemaster

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
arrowglassarrowglassalmost 8 years ago
Really like this storyline!

Great first chapters....sure have hooked me...waiting for what you decide next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
The purest of love

This was so much better than I hoped it would be, the slow progress just felt right and leaving the full-on sex for later was the best decision. The love they felt and now finally share will carry them far and I only hope to see them happy & together at the end of it.

I know there will be drama, heck the first chapter was full of it, but please tone it down as it would be too much of a pin to see this lovely couple hurt in any way - their relationship will encounter enough hardship as is.

5* are a no brainer!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
WOW...

Really enjoyed this story....please more..

thank you !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
The country song line....

That's from 'Humble and Kind' by Tim McGraw. Great story!

PorkypinePorkypinealmost 8 years ago
Please continue .

Thanks for another superb chapter of My Saving Grace.I sure would love to see you continue with this fabulous story. It would be nice to read in the following chapters about their relationship how it grows, along with the many pitfalls they encounter along the way. But I think it would be nice if their mom was to make a comment to Kevin about not hurting his sister in the future, thus letting him know that she knows about them and also paving the way for them to come clean and tell their parents about their relationship.

For now I sit back and await the next thrilling chapter of the love between Grace & Kevin.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More!

MORE. Please. Enjoyed it thoroughly. What's the future to bring?

Crusader235Crusader235almost 8 years ago
Wonderful

So far just a wonderful story! Looking forward to the following chapters. Thanks so much.

ansdguyansdguyalmost 8 years ago
Of course...

This chapter is just as superb as I expected it would be. Your dialogue was so very well thought out and natural. I especially like the analogy your character made about talking to his ex was like speaking to a politician. No meeting of the minds there. I hope that we will continue to read about the saga of Kevin and Grace.

Thank you!

sabra16023sabra16023almost 8 years ago
I'm Hooked

Great story , you have me hooked . I'm waiting for next chapter. 5 stars. Thanks

Jen10PaJen10Paalmost 8 years ago
Can't wait

It's such a great story full of thought and feeling that it just draws you in and you feel like your a part of this great love story, Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Can't wait for the next

This is turning out to be such a great story. Unlike many of the ones that I have read. You by far have a great story telling ability.

horny2doithorny2doitalmost 8 years ago

Yes, a great story about a brother and sister who are in love and now beginning to explore the physical love. Well written and arousing too. I hope another chapter is coming soon; as we have to know what happens and see the joy where they can then go through the physical love, etc. Thank you !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What a loving story

It is heartening to see their tender behavior toward each other, their gentle caresses and loving as it developed. Please make Kevin a mature young man and give him a bit of hair growing on that great chest -- Gracie can trace her fingers (or tongue) through the chest hairs! Kevin sounds like he's well endowed too! And since they are used to seeing each other naked (as at the creek), please give descriptions of those lovely naked bodies! So Sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

please continue this series.

searchingforperfectionsearchingforperfectionover 7 years ago
I love a good romance

I'm a sucker for a good romance, and this is one. This being Literotica, I'm obviously here for the sexual titillation; but for me sex without romance doesn't do it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So touching!!!!!!

this story was so filled with love that the lack of no actual sex finished the story with the beautiful love and tenderness that it started with, only so much deeper and intense; absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 7 years ago
Very touching

Love how Grace opens herself to Kevin and how she slips into the shower with him, plus what happens during that time. It's very tender, loving and deliberate; love the detail. Keep it up and I'll be reading more. 5

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
One of the most tender and loving chapters

Hope she takes his virginity soon

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
He has so much to learn

She will be the perfect teacher

goodwritingfangoodwritingfanabout 6 years ago
Talk about an extreme emotional response

Kevin comes across as immature. And how can someone like that have character. He comes across as self centered. There was no need to humiliate Kelly like that. She met her soul mate and changed her mind fine. She cheated on him. Big fuckin deal. Believe me I'm not a cheater either. If the person I loved cheated on me. I'll forgive them if they repent. If they decide to continue, then I'll let them go. But I would still at least treat them with civility. Kelly seem to be the only civil person in that first scene.

And what the hell is with the siblings calling themselves "my love" and promises of forever after a single kiss? O have to say I'm disappointed with the chapter. I've stopped Midway and won't be continuing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

It's easy to be civil when you were 100 percent in the wrong. She made him wait six years, wasting that much of his youth, and then gave it up to someone else behind his back without breaking up with him first. Then embarrassed him in the restaurant. He made it clear he didn't want to speak to her again. His reaction was her own fault.

c4vetteman94c4vetteman94about 6 years ago
Extreme Emotional Response?

No I actually think his response was dead on for what happened to him. As someone who was cheated on in a long term relationship, one in which I was prepared to propose as I already bought a ring but hadn't popped the question, his response was dead on. Everything they talked about and promised to each other over 6 years was shit on, and then she continued to lie to him until the worst possible moment. At least i walked in on my GF before i asked. Obviously its never happened to you, its one of the worst ways you can break the trust and backstab someone you claim to love.

I don't know if she shows up again as this is my first time reading through this series but I hope he never forgives her, she doesn't deserve it. Personally i hope her new BF treats her like shit and she tries to crawl back to him only for him to throw it in her face.

c4vetteman94c4vetteman94about 6 years ago
As for the Story

Great story, I am really enjoying it. I prefer the slower build ups than the ones that get right into it. Fleah out the story and show the emotional connection. Anyone with a brain can see how they can be so emotionally attached to each other. As they are brother and sister and have known each other every day of his life. Plus they had a traumatic experience together, that can heighten feelings they have for each other.

Keep it up, so far 5* for every chapter

ChrystleAyer24ChrystleAyer24about 5 years ago
Soooo...

This has been sorta, kinda...ruined for me. That was too quick of an escalation there. You didn't give them time enough to work through and get over those long-term relationships that ended so heartbreakingly. Especially Grace with what happened, or could've happened, to her.

Then, you write this all going down within a week or week and a half?! Maybe if you'd established them being in love with each other before all that drama. Perhaps going through the motions of other comfortable relationships, unaware of each other feelings. I could've rolled with something like that.

It just got a bit too ridiculous for me when they started talking about kids. If only you'd have given the characters some time, I think I really would've liked this. That's a shame.

EllijulesEllijulesalmost 5 years ago
I'll read on...

As for the comment by 'goodwritingfan', I have to agree with the others. Cheating is the ultimate betrayal and long lasting pain you can inflict on someone who loves you. I would rather get stabbed with dull rusty knife in my gut than to feel the pain of being cheated. Yes, I also have experienced it and even after 15 years, it still rules my emotions and my relationships. I feel as though my pain is nothing compared to his experience. As others have said, he was devoted, committed, and sacrificed 6 years of his best years. Yes, it was ultimately his choice and life isn't fair. But for him to be civil? seriously? In my view, he had emotional outbreak and I can completely sympathize with that outbreak. I'm just glad that he wasn't some sissy that have forgiven his cheating ex. He still maintained some dignity there. Cheaters will always be cheaters. They are very comfortable justifying to themselves any action even if it cause hurt to others so they will do it again. Best to cut off completely from those people and move on without any hesitations.

Now, as for the progress of this story, I do have some reservations. As stated by others, I am kind of put off by all these 'my love' stuff. They are in early 20s and in this day and age, who talks like that. To make matter worst, it is really unbelievable that they are suddenly seeing eachother as romantic interest. If they spent their early days around each other with lack of some family decorum especially with being nude around each other, then they would already be past immune to sexual arousal. If not, they would have already walked down the path of incestuous relationship far before hitting their 20s. Now, there was some hints that Grace already had romantic or at least lustful feelings toward her brother. But for them to suddenly confess their dying love without any build up? Didn't they also both confess they are one man or one woman type of people? Then wouldn't that make them cheaters to their respective partners in pass at emotional level, assuming they already had romantic desires for eachother? I think emotional cheating is about the same as physical cheating because you are lying to your current partner about their commitment.

I think if they slowly began to realize their possible romantic feelings after both incidents and grow from there then it might have been more convincing for me. But for them to suddenly confess their undying love for each other already seems far fetched or they are both very confused kids and emotionally too immature to know the difference between love and simple lust. Counter argument to what I have just stated is that Grace already had deep romantic love for her brother before all the incidents took place. Possibly she went through her relationships in order to subdue her feelings for her brother or as an outlet for her to release her love/lust with other relationships. If that is the case then she is also selfish woman. Mostly to her previous bfs because she was using them as an outlet to release her sexual frustrations. As for Kevin, he seems like perfect gentlemen but as saying goes, nice guys finish last. I hope he doesn't get hurt by his sister also. If my assumptions are correct then his sister will most likely to hurt her brother by cheating on him. She will justify it as she was in emotional turmoil and needed an escape. I really hope i'm wrong in my assumptions as I will continue to read on as I do really like how story is very fluid and well written.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
Hmmm

Ive read a lot of the other comments left on this story and what i will say is that i understand the emotional response from Kevin and as one guy said if Kelly's new relationship falls apart and she comes crawling back to Kevin i hope he just spits in her face.(A cheater deserves what a cheater gets i have no qualms about a cheater being cheated on etc), i know a lot of readers feel the confessions of love and all is to abrupt and quick, i feel you should maybe have revealed some underlying feelings that have been present throughout their lives that they just never recognise till now. I personally still enjoyed the story and will continue to read on. Keep it up and another five stars from me.

WargamerWargamerover 4 years ago
Developing nicely

Enjoying the storyline. I too hope the cheater, Kelly, finds the new love of her life is an ass, and crawls back to Kevin, only to be rejected by him. Alls fair in love and war.

Now to read more.

5/5

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 3 years ago
3rd Read Of this series

This is my third time reading this series and I’m so glad I decided to give it another re read. I don’t comment on every reread of series I do but I normally comment the first time the third time and then the fifth time if I do a 5th read at some point. Anyway awesome chapter loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Meh

So Kevin, in 6 years, had only smelled arousal on a woman once? And kept talking about marriage and kids all the time? Sounds like he was the most boring man in the world but nice and steady so Kelly stayed with him. Now she shouldn't have cheated but he seems like an pompous dickhead who couldn't interest or excite his girlfrend enough for her to see him sexually... they actually seem more like siblings than these two and the speed that he was in love with his sister makes me think that he never really loved Kelly but juet saw her as part of the natural progression of his life: 1) go out with girl from school 2) stay together during college 3) save yourself for marriage with the only girl you've ever dated at all 4) propose in college 5) graduate, find job get married 6) have kids, white picket fence 7) happiness.... Kevin is an idiot and a child with no idea how to excite a woman that he's been with for 6 years

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 3 years ago

The six-year abstinence thing seems rather forced. Very hard to believe that anyone would go without, through high school and college especially in a lover's promise. Also, the painful breakup seemed too easy as did Kevin’s and Grace’s falling in love with each other. Still, an enjoyable read with no gang bangs, gloryholes, sharing, or BDSM, smothering this genre, so far. I hope for some romantic drama without it becoming a painful tragedy.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Loving the story. AAAAA++++

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very nicely done so far. Just one reservation. They were used to seeing each other naked—as adults? Very odd family.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

tired of "baby vs. babe, my love," nice to see them get closer and be "suddenly in love"

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

forgot, excellent telling off Kelly in front of your Mom on page one. Interesting comparison of Kelly's "truth" and a Politician's "truth" LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I like the reasoning of your characters. It really annoys me when characters lose their virginity not during a serious relationship, but during a non-serious affair. I also liked the way the main character said everything to the girl who cheated on him. If you feel like you've fallen in love with someone else, break up your previous relationships before you fuck them. I also liked the mutual possessiveness.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

Seriously? Where is your common sense hiding at? The family is changing all of the locks on the house; they have a restraining order out on Matt and Lance; Kevin insisted that Grace bring her pistol with her when they go riding bicycles on the trails; and then in your stupidity you write them up a skinny dipping scene after the bike ride. 🙄 Even if that's not a prime opportunity for criminals to physically attack them, they could photograph them for blackmail, courtroom defense strategy, or both! 🤔 [smh]

I realize that this is fiction, but even so there's a line that you don't cross. I guess that you don't understand why. 3/5

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Dusting powder? Do people really still use that? I think my grandmother might have used that back in the 1970’s.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Seems to be heating up for these two. They're saying all the things that makes you think it's gonna last and be unbreakable. But I've seen this before, many a time, and it's often a precursor to a separation arc, lost time, then a reuniting at the end for the happily ever after. I really hope that that arc is not present in this story. It's just disappointing and frustrating. Guess I'll find out very soon.

Also, I'd be willing to bet Kelly is psychologically damaged. Stringing someone along for so long that she claimed to love, not even letting him touch her intimately, then just giving it up to some guy within days of meeting. Totally what a normal person does. But anyway, she's an afterthought at this point. Go Kevin and Grace!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous