My Saving Grace Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I denied her nothing, being as open for her as she was with me. She delighted in her exploration, as though every inch of my body revealed to her hands was a new discovery. When she at long last reached my towering manhood, I knew I wouldn't last long. She knew it too. Avoiding my shaft for the moment, she gently cupped my balls in the palm of her hand. She applied light pressure, tugging them down and away from my body.

"Ohhh, Gracie," I whispered. "So good, baby, so good!"

"I want you to cum too, love," she said, whispering softly in my ear. "Cum for me, my precious Kevin!" Her hand gripped my shaft firmly, and stroked me. The delicious pressure of her grip was too much to resist, and as I pumped my seed over her fingers, I let out a joyous moan into her ready mouth.

We stood together, kissing for a moment, then she pulled away. I watched as she made a show of tasting my juices, as I done for her. Grinning wickedly, she licked her fingers clean and gave a contented sigh. And then, as luck would have it, the hot water gave our completely.

"Whoa that's cold!" she said, startled. We both washed ourselves off, passing the soap to each other and rinsing in turn. Finally we were done. I had a lot of fun drying her off, as she did me. We grinned at each other like like love-struck kids. I knew - we both knew - that this was as far as we could go tonight. But, we also knew that there would be many nights to come. Nights were we could explore further. Nights were we could express physically the love that was growing with each passing second between us.

Neither of us knew for sure what the future would bring. There was still so much uncertainty. But both of us knew, no matter what might happen down the road, that we both wanted this. There was no longer a question of our passion for each other. She had become the focus of my life. My sister, friend, confidant and confessor...My Saving Grace.