All Comments on 'My Saving Grace Pt. 04'

by carbinemaster

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Suggestion

They need a roomie or an understanding partner to have at least one of them appear to have the semblance of a "normal" relationship. That would at least give them time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Thank god for a protagonist with balls

It's all too seldom we encounter a protagonist who actually has the balls to go with the love he has for his sibling, and a good thing grandma didn't have a heart attack too. I was right when I predicted she saw them smooching in the car, though I expected the confrontation to be a lot more sinister it didn't disappoint in any way. Now I only hope that he'll have the same courage and demeanour when the time comes to reveal the relationship to the rest of the family and that they'll be just as accepting.

The homecoming and subsequent nursing is off to a very fun and promising start, better not exert him too much or he'll take a lot longer to heal :)

5* are a given by now!

LeonardZFLeonardZFalmost 8 years ago
Loved it

Just loved this part as much as I love previous ones. My guess is that next part will be about their breaking news to everyone but that's just a guess. I've bad habit of guessing. Anyway I'm sure next chapter will be as exciting as all or even more

gaynudist50gaynudist50almost 8 years ago
Careful

You have to be careful. Letting too many people know how they feel could turn this into a bullshit story, because it is illegal most places. They'd have to go somewhere unknown where no one could find them, they still might have to. It's not too bad so far, but still kind of slow. Keep plugging there bud see what you've got in-store for them.

AllintheheadAllintheheadalmost 8 years ago
Nicely done

This is my favorite part so far. Please don't rush this story. You're weaving an excellent tale

No1holywoodNo1holywoodalmost 8 years ago

Lovely story. Can't wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I see this often from many authors.

The word is "discreet" not "discrete".

I noted a few other spelling and grammar errors but dismissed them in hopes you do not make the same mistakes in the future.

ansdguyansdguyalmost 8 years ago
Loving this story so much.

I'm a real softy when it come to romance and in the context of family members, that truly enhances the sweetness of their love. (Fictional of course). I am looking forward to the continued unfolding of this tale.

BTW, Camero is actually spelled Camaro.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
the best thing about this story is...

its on 4th part still no sisters friend or brother find a gf and they become a threesome like most of the stories here. i hope it will not going to ouccer in future too.

Mr Wild willyMr Wild willyalmost 8 years ago
Wonderful Story

Keep up the excellent work. Don't sweat the small stuff (and minds) that complain. They lack the talent to write, therefore they slam others' work. There is NOTHING WRONG with this tale.....in fact it is very good! I would vote a 10 if I could.

sabra16023sabra16023almost 8 years ago
Thanks for the FIX

You are a great writer. I can't wait for the next installment. 5 stars. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Please We Need More.

Mysterious1963Mysterious1963almost 8 years ago
When comes the next chapter???

I loved to read this story, it is so good written and and it goes straight to your heart. Please continue this story, I hope it will have a good ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I really look forward to your next chapter :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WOW

I so look forward to the continuation of this story. the deep love that you have written for these two people that are 1 in spirit if not quite in body yet is amazingly beautiful that I feel like crying with love for them both!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 7 years ago
So tender

and touching. Can't think of better words. Love to read more! 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

The endless "baby", "my love", " I love you you so much" etc are starting to get to be a bit much but this is still a great story.

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
Ok 1 star for the lack of sex, but ar least a blow job

You could have done this for the last 60 days. With or without parents.

At least you ate some pussy. All her other BFs had a face full of her tasty treat and fucked her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Again...

No doubt this story is good, but, Why is it so cheesy ???!!!

EllijulesEllijulesalmost 5 years ago
minty fresh!

Kind of ruining the moment when you mouth wash...

It's your lover's bodily fluid, lingering smell and taste in your mouth shouldn't be a turnoff. Perhaps, Grace was too self conscious about letting his bro taste his own cum and she tasting her sexual fluid...

In chapter 1, right after the incident, Grace had no problem kissing his brother and thus letting him taste his now ex-bf's saliva and possibly residue fluid from possible blowjob even without the cum. Stress of the moment? Too spontaneous of the moment to consider?

Sorry about the nitpicking little things. I really do like the story as it is well written and the fact that Kevin is not just some wimp like in other stories. But I have yet to develop emotional attachment to them. Especially Grace. Maybe they come off as too corny with all these 'my love' calling. Kevin definitely earned my respect but all Grace has done is talk and sexually seducing his brother. Hopefully Grace will become more than just a typical hot sister character and show some of her inner qualities too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
@ Ellijules

Your bitching and complaining is worse than ANY WOMAN I've ever known; so, why don't you change your tampon, and maybe...just maybe, you'll stop being such a FUCKING CUNT!!!!! Damn...lol...Having your period, are you, Ellijules?

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
Wow.

Love the story, the exclusive relationship(Thank God For That), The slow build up, the fact that the gran wasnt blind or stupid but picked up on their changed behaviour etc. All in all amazing anf another perfect rating from me.

WargamerWargamerover 4 years ago
Loving it!!!

Five out of five.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 3 years ago
3rd Read

Awesome chapter enjoying this re read so much

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 3 years ago

The constant profession of their undying love for each other is starting to get a bit corny. Is this a build-up to some sort of s fallout between them? Mom, Dad, and Grace, characters need more development, especially Grace. The chapters seem way too short. Where are Lance, Matt, and maybe Kelly? Maybe the cat was let out of the bag too soon with Gramma figuring out their secret. A bit more suspense would have been nice. But again, still a nice enjoyable read.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Love the story. AAAAA++++

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

Hospital Gowns, never nude. Could have given him a sponge bath in the bathroom. 30 mins. to make 1 flight of stairs? Not likely! still tired of "baby, my love, honey, sweetheart"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

> "Kevin, I will be deeply honored and proud to wear your ring. It will be the greatest pleasure and joy for me to bear your child – or children! I will be your wife and your sister, your friend and lover, and all of the other things we are for each other, until it's time for us to die! I am yours, and you are mine!"

It was so cute ^ ^

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

I agree with the others who have commented that Kevin and Grace profess their love for each to such an extent that it's taking away from the story. Please understand that I'm the critic who often complains that other authors have absolutely no emotional connection between the brothers and sisters in their stories. I don't want to read about siblings fucking. 😒 I enjoy siblings making 💘 love. However, you've slid the meter to the extreme opposite side of the spectrum with your over-the-top dialog.

The rebuttal with Grandma was over-the-top as well. You should have had Grandma already decided on supporting Kevin and Grace before she dropped her bomb at the bedside. It should have been a case of her testing Kevin instead of coming at him with both guns blazing. Both sides of that scene were too heavy handed.

I'm hoping that you don't forget to reveal the conversation that Hannah had with Grace in the parking lot. If you're never going to reveal it then you never should have put it into the discharge scene.

Much better than a four but still less than a five and I'm not going to round up to the next integer. 4/5

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I personally love all the professing of love and whatnot. I eat that stuff up. But I'm a true romantic at heart so I guess it's not for everyone.

I truly hope that all these statements of them being together always, things along the lines of "nothing will ever keep us apart" or "we'll be together forever", are not just some dirty setup by the author to lead us into heartbreak, as a kind of "hah, gotcha!" After all they've suffered, they deserve a damn happily ever after without more bullshit in their way. I really hope it turns out that way.

The beautiful heart-to-heart Grace and Kevin had on the way back from hospital, where she told him about how she now understood the true depths of his love for her, and how she feels the same... I mean if that's not enough to seal the deal on a life together, then what the hell is!? With all that, I now expect so much, but all it takes is one paragraph to shatter everything. I wonder what Grace and Hannah spoke about...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous