All Comments on 'My Saving Grace Pt. 05'

by carbinemaster

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusalmost 8 years ago
Superb but I'm left a bit torn

The chapter, and the story as a whole, was superb but in the end it left me a bit empty on the inside. For the past 2 chapters it was shaping for them to come out with their secret but in the end only grandma, Elizabeth & Fleur knew about it, I was waiting for the big moment when they come out to their parents or someone else by their free will yet you didn't include that. Sure I have no problem with the series ending here as is, it's sweet and full of purest love one can hope to encounter, but the after taste will be a bit bitter without the big conclusion to their relationship. Elizabeth & Fleur even offered their full support in the case of coming out so we got a bit led by the nose here.

As a whole the series was superb with raw emotions, pure love, sacrifice of rarest and most dangerous kind, bumps in the road of forbidden love, and aside from the end deliver a solid and consistent story worth of my time as a reader.

I gave the previous chapters a 5* and nothing changed here.

If you ever decide to continue (meaning conclude) this story I shall be happy to read it.

OrthopodeOrthopodealmost 8 years ago
It's really really good......but

You write so well and so clearly care for your characters that ending here would be a bit of a let down. I really want to know where things go from here

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Hope to be able to read more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Unhappy with the ending it does not feel complet

Great story but hated the ending it would be nice if the story ended with them telling their family

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

The story definitely needs to continue. Great work

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 8 years ago
Very well done!

I have enjoyed all chapters and am looking forward to more...please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Thanks for the chapter! I iook forward to more!

FalcoFoxburrFalcoFoxburralmost 8 years ago

I really enjoyed these chapters, all of them. You are a great writer and im looking forward to reading more. I lovedd the way you intertwined suspense with the story. All too often you read stories that are just a quick fuck-tale but this got me emotionally involved with the characters and wanting to read more. I also enjoyed how you made the last three words of every chapter 'my saving grace' a brilliant play on words

searchingforperfectionsearchingforperfectionalmost 8 years ago
Telling the family

I understand the comments of others. It would be nice to have a "coming out" scene. That being said, I don't know how I (as an author) would handle it. It would only work if there were some tension followed by a resolution, so you'd need either acceptance after an initial rejection or, inversely, a final rejection with the couple setting out on their own.

Perhaps the family would split; but again, you'd need to tie things up somehow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

I really really love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Beautiful!!!!!!!!!

This ultimate culmination of the love shared is so beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!! Just perfectly written. You are a Master of the Art!!!

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 7 years ago
Stunning

on their union and it was such a wonderful thing to read. Couldn't improve on it a single way, either. 5.

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
Finally!!! A very loving and tender love story

Interesting how you will continue the story.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
A crazy mixed up Family

Odd and difficult to like

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A Great Story

I wade through a lot of stories to find the exceptional ones like these, I'm thoroughly enjoying this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A blemish on an otherwise nice story

It's a shame you started playing up the religious angle in this chapter. The story was doing so well, it knocked off a full star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Cheesy

There was a comment posted in part 4 of this series saying that the story was cheesy .. Yes indeed. The dialogues are quite cheesy.

But I'll read on. The plot keeps me attached.

Best ..

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
Lovely

Keep it up, loving this.

WargamerWargamerover 4 years ago
Amazing

Your tale just gets better. You build and build, The sex is just a small part of a beautiful romantic story. On to the next chapter.

5/5

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 3 years ago
3rd read

I agree with Wargamer completely. Amazing story.

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 3 years ago

Well okay, lesbians, an inclusive preacher, a lech, and a sadistic daddy. I’m liking this more and more. Oh yes, and guns too. This is great!! I’m glad to see the Kevin and Grace finally got together in the biblical sense. I’d love to see Granma, their lesbian cousin and her partner ally to protect them as best they can. This is good stuff. But, where’s Lance, Matt, and Kelly? The chapters could be longer though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

GREAT story so far! Keep it going.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

Uncle Trent is a troublemaker, yet nothing happens? Like Cousin Elizabeth and Ms. Fleur. Still too many "dear, honey" etc. Very slow moving story so far

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

I'm disappointed that you didn't revisit the conversation between Hannah West and Grace in this chapter. 😕 In my opinion, that's a clear indication for me that we will never learn what words were exchanged between them. As I said before, if it didn't have enough relevance to bring it up later, then you should never have included it in the story.

I also kept waiting for Kevin and Grace to have a conversation privately with their parents. Just before departing the restaurant while they were alone with their parents would have probably been the best opportunity. So that also disappointed me.

The slimy molester that Uncle James brought should have had his antics unmasked for Uncle James. I have no doubt that he has molested girls in the youth program at the church and that's going to hurt Uncle James by proxy.

Because of all of the above failures, I almost dropped my vote to a three. But I'm feeling generous. 😌

4/5

Aussie1951Aussie19519 months ago
I agree with ScottishTexan comments

And I also gave you ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

So nice that they finally shared each other in the most intimate way. I hope this is just the beginning and things work out for them. They deserve to be happy and have a wonderful life together.

As for people saying the dialogue is cheesy, well I suppose I can agree to an extent, but honestly, would you not want someone to feel that strongly about you? I suppose if you're just after cheap thrills, it won't appeal to you, but sooner or later, most people realize that physical intimacy is hollow and meaningless without an emotional connection to give it meaning. One analogy would be sex is like having a home, and the emotional connection is the people that live there; without the people, it's just bricks and mortar. I personally think their expressions are beautiful and tender, and I can only hope to experience such devotion with someone some day.

MsgPMsgP5 months ago

I am totally enjoying this story. Originally I was interested in the brother sister incest and love but as it turned into a mystery it got better.

I am currently on the last chapter of of the next story. Graces part, my question is Crystal and Kayla. The way I am reading is great. I am looking for the back story of how and when Grace, Kevin, Crystal and Kayla actually meet and become such great friends. I kind of remember Crystal being past around as a young person but don't remember where I read it. Again I think this is a awesome story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous